Page 2287 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 128717872187223722772285228622872288228922972337238727873287 ... LastLast
Results 22,861 to 22,870 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eating shit on my breaks

Scatshop.com- Eating shit on my breaks

Description:
    This is two separate videos merged together. I ate shit on two separate breaks at work. The first part is a small amount with some edging. The second part is a larger piece that I chew first. I swallowed it all and touched my recently pierced cunt. Love being filthy in public.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8449.mov
    File Size : 262.68 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:10:37
    Video : AVC, 3 204 kb/s, 29.800 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rumg3jy6hkv8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

Scatshop.com- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

Description:
    I love shitting in my pants, probably youve heard this sentence from me before. And seriously I love making mess and shitting in cute panty or even leggings as well. I wear in this vid this black and tight leggings, feel so sexy myself in them. Emphasis my round ass, and long lean legs! In this clip you get lots of teasing, and sexy dirty moments of me. Such a seductive, filthy ones. I also would be so happy if you just grab your dick nice and slow and stroking yourself. How bad you wanna jerking your dick to me or to my shit covered asshole? I know youre my good and dirty boy who follow my instructions and listening to my words. Please do it now again! I give you jerk of encouragement and instrctions in the video. I pucker asshole and spread ass cheeks close up to get you in naughty mood. On the other hand I need to poo so this time wanna pushing poo straight into tight leggings. But you dont stop to stroke it, ok? Watching me and stroke yourself, I tell you when faster or harder. Great shit in pants. Stinky,beautiful poo. Its kinda great to smear and soak the fabric in warm poo. You just keep focusing on my shitty pants and on your dick. Im here to satisfy you and give JOI. I smear my poo out on the leggings and on my bare ass. Make big big mess. Moving my hips, spank ass, and dance a bit to tease you. I encourage you to make yourself ready to cum. Where would you like shoot your cum? On dirty ass, poo soaked leggings ass, maybe deep into asshole? Lets choose one ? I give you cum countdown as little help and when i say out 1 you give me that cum of yours. ? Dirty, sexy, seductive leggings poo video! I told you I love shitting in my pants <3 Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181019_121212.mp4
    File Size : 878 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k5tm8avlnrj4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Genevas Farty Runny Nasty Offering for her Slaves!!

Scatshop.com- Genevas Farty_Runny_Nasty Offering for her Slaves!!

Description:
    Mystress Geneva is back! This nasty ass is back with another gassy, farty, nasty public toilet adventure!! Man the noises and the pl0ps coming out of her ass are truly out of control!! She knows you get off to her pl0ps and splashes and she offers you the opportunity to worship at the end!! These are two funky, nasty clips from one the Rookie of the Year Contender!! She and Diamond are the frontrunners for sure, but Ayanna and Sparkle are gonna give them a run!! Not to be outdone by anyone, Plenty of pl0ps, farting, and even a little di@rrhea!! Enjoy as she talks nasty while going as well!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Geneva-061815scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 57.8 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03
    Video : AVC, 1 138 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lv82r33rai59

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Messing Diaper For Daddy

Scatshop.com- Messing Diaper For Daddy

Description:
    Watch me be a good girl and pee and poo my diaper for daddy, i grind and humb my teddy making him happy and showing him the mess i made inside
    But Daddy wants more..
    He hands me a box with 5 loads of shit inside he wants me to stuff it all inside my diaper and hump and grind somemore
    I do as im told and fill my nappy to the brim i grind and my shit comes out of the sides, i then take my diaper off and smear my shit like filthy girl and stuff my poop inside my pussy and push it out.
    Daddys little princess
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Messy-Diaper-For-Daddy.mp4
    File Size : 1600.25 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:26
    Video : AVC, 7 698 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y4xvijmxx4e5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- It really hurt! Shouting is impossible - a full mouth of shit

Scatshop.com- It really hurt! Shouting is impossible - a full mouth of shit

Description:
    It really hurt! Shouting is impossible-a full mouth of shit. Christina quarreled with her boyfriend and I suggested that she get emotionally discharged on me. She beat in full force-such was the deal! She struck me 5 hard blows and came up to me to once again stuff my mouth with shit, and then again 5 strong strokes and again she pressed her shit into me. I had to eat her shit very quickly, otherwise she would continue to beat me, and it really hurt, especially when the beats hit one place !!! My hands were tied and I was completely in her power. I swallowed almost without chewing, great sips-the shit was tough and it was difficult to swallow, but the blows were very painful, so I swallowed quickly. It was a really tough meeting-this must be seen and heard.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s057.mp4
    File Size : 384.25 MB
    Duration : 00:11:53
    Video : AVC, 4 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9cuv0tf5tdda

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Drank Too Much & Forced Myself To Throw It Up

Scatshop.com- Drank Too Much & Forced Myself To Throw It Up

Description:
    I had WAYYY too much to drink. Work in the morning. I knew I needed to throw some of this liquor up. My breasts got a nice shower of vomit.
    Model:
    JordanBlayne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Vomit.wmv
    File Size : 47.49 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:33
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e87izm684tzz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella

Scatshop.com- Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella

Description:
    Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her black fetish bodysuit and black thigh boots. After using her slave as a furniture to rest her feet, she orders him to remove thigh boots in order to paint her wonderful feet nails. Due to the bad quality of work, Mistress Antonella punishes her slave, whipping him with riding crop, then she ties slaves hands behind his back. She gives him to sniff poppers in order to bear the pain of fisting without crying. Then, Mistress Antonella wears amazing black latex long gloves to fist her slave. The view of the goddess hand entering in the ass of the slave, is magnetic and enchanting. In same time, the slave sucks a huge black dildo.
    After that, Mistress Antonella obliges her slave to lick the floor in order to clean what has flowed out of his ass and has fall down on the floor, and she puts her stiletto shoe on the back of her slave to show who is the Mistress and, to humiliate him more and more.
    Mistress Antonella is amazing with her black fetish bodysuit and red stiletto shoes. Her slave is licking the floor with his tongue in order to offer to her Mistress a clean parquet floor to walk.
    Mistress Antonella reward him with a nice caviar directly from her goddesss source.
    After this dinner, Mistress Antonella puts part of caviar on the floor and she crushes it with her sole of stiletto shoes, and obliges her slave to lick her sole.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fistcaviarcrush.mp4
    File Size : 548.06 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:28:23
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wve9ae7ktc57

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Red play and shit eating

Scatshop.com- Red play and shit eating

Description:
    I am visiting my slave, and I think it is time we expand his duties! It is that time of the month, and he should learn and appreciate everything that comes from me. So I call him over, and squat over him as I pull my red tampon from my pussy. As I explain he need to appreciate his Goddess gifts no matter what they are, I put the tampon in his dirty mouth.
    He need to chew and get every piece of red from it. Then I leave him!
    When I come back some later, he is still lying there chewing the tampon.
    But I need to take a shit, and that means it is his lucky day! He will get fed today!
    I take a huge dump into his toilet mouth, and he need to chew and eat it all!
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Expanding-the-shit-eaters-limits.mp4
    File Size : 597.5 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vzkxeefvstwb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- A Public Toilet-dark Shit

Scatshop.com- A Public Toilet-dark Shit

Description:
    today while shopping I wanted to go to a restroom! I could no longer keep my poop. I went to the toilet and did BIG, stinking shit, next to me was someone and heard everything!
    You see close my ugly shit!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet-poop-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 105.02 MB
    Duration : 00:02:51
    Video : AVC, 4 925 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/skisr5qmkm3j

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Night dinner for the toilet slave from Alina

Scatshop.com- Night dinner for the toilet slave from Alina

Description:
    Comment toilet slave: at 4 am I received a message from
    Alina-I want pooping.
    I asked-I am very glad, how much will you come?
    Alina replied-Im now with a friend in a nightclub, we ordered food, Ill arrive in about 2 hours.
    Can I ask you to record a video of how you eat.
    Alina replied-Good.
    -
    Apparently from drinking alcohol, Alina relaxed and she wanted to go to the toilet.
    -
    Almost at 6 oclock in the morning, Alina called and said that I drove to my house by taxi .. My heart beat faster ..
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina75.mp4
    File Size : 476.69 MB
    Duration : 00:17:03
    Video : AVC, 3 714 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: