Page 2286 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 128617862186223622762284228522862287228822962336238627863286 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Juicy shitting experience

Scatshop.com- Juicy shitting experience

Description:
    Ohh I open my pussy because I had swab inside of me. I pee into a some cup and a lot of blood comes out of me.
    I lie on floor. I am farting so stinky Shit it comming. Oh so close!
    This shit is realy juicy jum!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : UnpShit.mp4
    File Size : 1666.88 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:05
    Video : AVC, 32.7 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/otqh539rfatd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Quadruple Shits! Pushing All These Turds Outta Me

Scatshop.com- Quadruple Shits! Pushing All These Turds Outta Me

Description:
    What can I say Im a big shitter and I gotta get these turds outta me! Gotta birth one out to make room for the next one Pinching off loafs and showing you close ups just the way you like it. I make sure to film every poo I poop out my butthole, so I hope you enjoy some of my daily shits <3 Pulling my panties aside, dropping one off, then rubbing my panties over my dirty hole after? Priceless. One of them I got the aim off and managed to get it on the carpet, oh no! Will you clean it up for me?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-quadrupleshitspushingalltheseturdsouttame.mp4
    File Size : 1011.34 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:08
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3oc7axytbnsl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Carolina lets use Olgas mouth as a toilet

Scatshop.com- Carolina lets use Olgas mouth as a toilet

Description:
    Olga asked that Karolina and I shat in her mouth , she missed the smell and taste of shit . We agreed with Caroline we decided that Olga will be the first of us to caress her tongue and then we fill her mouth her own shit . Olga lay on the floor and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress her tongue my ass and pussy Oh yeah she does it perfectly her lovely tongue caresses my ass and pussy , Olga quickly turned me on because she knows what and how to do it so I was excited . After playing with my cunt and ass, I switch places with Caroline, and now Caroline is sitting on top of Olga and Olga caresses the tongue the ass of Carolina , how the fuck is it fine and dandy to look at that girl making out with a girl , Caroline hairy ass me and Olga love that Caroline shaves anus , Caroline asks Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens her mouth and Caroline begins to fill the mouth of Olga shit , Oh Carolina a whole day did not go to the toilet , Olga mouthful but Olga did not stop and continued to caress the dirty shit from ass Caroline , Olga received the first batch of shit in your mouth , we Carolina switch places now Im sitting on top of Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue I ask you to open your mouth Olga and Olga opens your mouth wide and I shit my girlfriend in my mouth Oh yeah thats a bunch of shit that Olgas mouth . Olga again continues to caress my dirty ass . Karolina and I used Olgas mouth as our own bathroom and we all loved it . Olga liked the fact that we shit in her mouth , Carolina liked what we initially tongue licked our holes anus and pussy after foreplay we also went to the toilet in the human mouth .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0181.mp4
    File Size : 965.48 MB
    Duration : 00:09:56
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qpbnupxmdizn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Best toilet service for girls. Part 2 (4 parts)

Scatshop.com- Best toilet service for girls. Part 2 (4 parts)

Description:
    The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
    Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
    Part 2: I took the first load from Amina-she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
    Part 3: The second was Yana-she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
    Part 4: The third was Christina-this time the taste of her shit was a bit different-bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
    After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!
    -
    It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it-the girl should get the best service)-to serve several girls at once-its always very cool!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s086-1.mp4
    File Size : 250.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 5 852 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/71l2mndkgt4p

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills "Farts Shit Sandwiches and Mudbutt Showers"!!!

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills "Farts_Shit Sandwiches and Mudbutt Showers"!!!

Description:
    This is by far Sugar Hills Funkiest, Freakiest clip ever!! Also one of the Freakiest clips yet seen on Ladies Keeping it Funky!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill fullfills two fans request in one in a great mix of Freaky EFRO and Scat clips!! Enjoy as she begins with some gassy farts while reading for coupons in her bedroom. Shes getting a little tired, so she goes over to the bed to lay down. Stomach now bubbling, Sugar Hill gets restless!!! She decided to make a few Shit Sandwiches" for a a lucky fan or two! Enjoy as she spreads the bread like only she can-with that Monster 60 plus inch ass!!! she sits and smears it alll over her ass and thighs. Then in the Finale, stomach still bubbling Sugar Hill decided to have a little fun in the shower as well!! Enjoy as she gets her One woman, One Cup" on as she has a runny shit into a Big Gulp Cup. Then she covers herself in the Runny shit, Basically taking a Shit shower!! The Freakiest clip yet from Sugar Hill and probably our FUNKIEST Clip Ever!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-030916.mp4
    File Size : 745.71 MB
    Duration : 00:16:56
    Video : AVC, 5 972 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zbh88plm3hfk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Served Christina with her eyes closed

Scatshop.com- Served Christina with her eyes closed

Description:
    Served Christina with her eyes closed
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s048.mp4
    File Size : 813.01 MB
    Duration : 00:21:54
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tlc0ovx20y22

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Edging with shit in my mouth

Scatshop.com- Edging with shit in my mouth

Description:
    Recorded 121019 in the bathroom at work as usual. I got out what shit I could and put it in my mouth before edging and swallowing it. Theres a little bit of rosebud while shitting too.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6794.mov
    File Size : 695.03 MB
    Duration : 00:06:57
    Video : HEVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 29.856 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 183 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2idy7zujzxoj

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Anal rosebud

Scatshop.com- Anal rosebud

Description:
    { TO MAINTAIN HIGH QUALITY MP4 VERSION FILE IS DIVIDED INTO 2PARTS.Prepare the device memory))
    --------------------------
    I wanted to destroy my orange fishet tights but my shit was small and hard so I decided to stretch and tease my ass with fingers and toy
    I fucked pussy and ass with toys and fingers so I made a lot of shit,farts and great anal rosebud.
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : anal-rosebud-1.mkv
    File Size : 1946.65 MB
    Duration : 00:31:44
    Video : AVC, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2r41u1czpdn8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 1000 caning,humiliation and caviar

Scatshop.com- 1000 caning,humiliation and caviar

Description:
    1000 caning, strap-on and nice meal of caviar by Mistress Antonella.
    The slave of Mistress Antonella is tied on doggy position, waiting for his punishment of 1000 caning. Mistress Antonella wears a nice purple vinyl skirt, a black bodysuit transparent, a black corset suspender black stockings and black stiletto shoes.
    She gives to sniff poppers to her slave in order to stand his punishment. Then she begin to beat him with different wooden cane. She stops time to time to spit in his mouth or to play with his nipple clamps. After that, Mistress Antonella wears an amazing strap-on with black dildo. She orders him to suck his dildo with application. Then she fucks him with a long and exciting sodomization. Afterwards, she lets the dildo in his ass during the end of caning.
    The end in a blaze of glory is to give a nice meal to her slave, she gives to him to eat his own caviar in an amazing final.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1000CaningScatocuLogo-1.mp4
    File Size : 814.27 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:42:06
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2gu9mwz7pjhg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I exploded powerfully. Victoria won!

Scatshop.com- I exploded powerfully. Victoria won!

Description:
    I exploded powerfully. Victoria won! She came to me with her husband, her husband was waiting in the car. Today there was a lot of crap in it, it was hard and sweet. I tried to swallow very quickly and did my best for it. Victoria also wanted to return to her husband faster and behaved very harshly in the process of feeding. My tongue, my mouth and my throat experienced fantastic loads. But my stomach could not stand it and I exploded, I could not stop this process, I turned into a fountain. It was a very unpleasant sight-Victoria screamed at me, and I was very ashamed in front of her.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f19.mp4
    File Size : 921.11 MB
    Duration : 00:14:00
    Video : AVC, 8 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: