Page 228 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1281782182262272282292302382783287281228 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pee-whew! ? What a bunch of stinkers! Ever want your fart vids to just be a compilation of NON-STOP farts? No dialogue, no breaks in between, just a hot girls plump, thick ass bursting with gas, ripping fat ones right after another? Then THIS is the fart vid for youending off with a nice wet bubbly shart ? Youre gonna wish you were the one to catch all these naughty stinkers on camera! ?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have now been wearing my poopy panties around the house for several hours. The smell of my shit, and the warm squishy mess rubbing against my asshole and cheeks is really turning me on. I set up my fucking machine, and point it at my face, letting my face get fucked while I rub my clit. I am sooo wet and my dildo is covered in my slobber. I really wish it was your cock about to enter me. I then get in the doggy-style position, spreading my shitty ass cheeks apart, and move the crotch of my panties to the side. I take a nice, long piss on my pads before I am penetrated. I kneel in my piss and shove the cock inside me and let my pussy get pummeled, moaning in pleasure.
    After the big dildo is covered in my pussy juices, I pull down my undies, and put the tip in my ass starting out slow, then putting it deeper and deeper, increasing the speed of the fuck machine faster and faster! Letting it loosen up my shitty asshole and get messy with my soft poop that remained inside me since the last big shit! I flip over on my back and stick it back into my asshole, lifting up my shitty panties to show off the mess ? I get fucked sooo deep and fast and rub my hot, wet clit until I am cumming into the panties! then I take them off and place them underneath the dildo and squirt all over the big COCK multiple times, juices running down the dildo and soaking into the panties. Afterwards, the panties are wrapped up and ready to be brought to the post office for a Buy my poops and pees, Wrapped up in my undies order ?
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 16 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out <3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much �� Each poop is different, some of them push nice and slow and hard out of my ass, or burst outta my hole in pieces and chunks, some fall and push out my pussy juices all over, or come out SUPER long, thick, and oozingly slow.

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young Alina pooping in the car 11
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wanted to get fucked but that little dick is a waste of my fucking time. Say it. Say you have a little dick. You know you do. Thats why your face is in my ass. Instead youre going to eat my shit toilet bitch. I only fuck real dicks. Nobody wants that little thing. Youre my toilet bitch now. The only place Im going from now on is your fucking mouth.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have suck a big beautiful Goddess Body. I love my big beautiful belly and huge hanging breasts. The shape of my curves make me feel like the Goddess of Sex and Scat! My body is beautiful and my big round belly is the best part!
    I love smearing fresh warm loads of shit on my big, beautiful belly! I wish I could sit in a public square somewhere and have people from all around come and smear my belly with their shit! I would look so beautiful like that!
    After I smear my belly I move on to my big boobs! I cover them with my fresh warm poop! I get up on my hands and knees and let my belly and breasts hang down.I love to shake my big Goddess body and feel my womanly parts shake and sway! They look so sexy smeared with my shit and shaking under me!
    I love being beautiful Goddess with a big, sexy belly!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im about to leave for school, but Im SUPER gassy! Oow, my belly hurts! Im stressed out, cuz Im gonna be late, but I can go to school when Im this gassy~! I panic and start farting, and before I know it Im blasting off huge farts in my clean white panties and even staining them! I pull them down, let out some big nasty fartsand my farts launch little poo nuggets right out my butthole and onto the floor! Oh my goodness!!
    I cannot BELIEVE this is happening, what a nightmare! I don have time to clean up Ugh, and they STINK, too! Smells like bad eggs >_< I fart and fart and fart until I just can't take it anymoreI HAVE to go to school! I put my fart stained panties back on, and plan to blame the turds on the floor on the dog when I get back homeI just hope my gas dies down before class starts! It's hard to stay hopeful when I'm still farting on my way out the door!

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My asshole is too tight! I want a huge gaped open hole! If my asshole were bigger I could have much bigger turds! And I love the way a stretched open hole looks! I want to be able to shit out a turd and then slide it right back up my hole! I want to be able to easily fit a whole fist right up my dirty shithole! Having a big, stretched out hole takes a lot of work! I have to practice stretching it!
    Often when I am gaping my shithole I push out little pieces of shit! I love the way it looks when these little turds fight to escape the dark rose bud of my asshole!
    I also get the most horrendous gas when Im stretching my hole! I dont know why but I get the nastiest farts! They are so loud too! I always seem to have the loudest, most smelly farts when Im gaping my hole! You have to hear them to believe it!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 10 min 35 s