Page 221 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You worship My ass and My shit more than the ground I walk on. Its all you think about all day and its all you want to jerk off over.
    So you re going to buy this clip and have yourself degraded and teased as you love to be. I am sweet and sadistic which is WHY I love to do this so much. The clip is super EFRO style with me feeling myself on the toilet realllly enjoying my poop.
    Cute little Fuckers enjoy xox Your Queen
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

frightening cocktail with my anus and pussy, see it in a big close up! It s hard for me to shit because it is a lot of them
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 93.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My butt was full of soft shit, which you can see as they curl out of my hairy asshole. While I m taking a dump, my pussy lets out some pee as well, which trickles down into my pubes.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 25 s 408 ms
    Size: 43.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first video. I was pooing in my black panties and then smearing on my ass. It was wonderful feeling
    This video has not greatest quality, but first thing that i will but for money that i earn here, will be gopro to shoot lot more videos like this with high quality, because i just love that
    Dirty kisses:*
    Models: KatiePoo

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Sophia bends over and takes a huge shit on the cold bathroom tile, her shit is the perfect color of medium brown and the perfect texture not too hard not too soft. Next she lets go a huge powerful stream of her wonderful golden piss. There are close ups shots of her beautiful dirty asshole after she shits. A must have for every poop lovers collection especially if you like really big dumps.
    Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 1 min 50 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Squating in my tub in heels, I piss then say I m gonna poop” right before I drop a few turds onto a plate. I show my dirty asshole to the camera, making comments about how you want to lick it and how filthy it it. I take off my heels and step in and rub my feet all into the shit in the tub, showing my feet to the camera and detailing how it smells and feels. Then I rinse my dirty shit covered feet off, and show you my scat on the plate up close.
    Models: CassandraMay

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Marina Carolina and Alice decided to clean the apartment a little, the girls like to clean the house naked . Carolina took a rag and started to wipe the dust , Marina mopped the floors , and Alice washed the things , the girls show you their ass Tits , they take a variety of erotic poses . But then Caroline says she needs to pee and endure no longer , Caroline lays on the floor with a rag which she just poterala dust , to squat and shit and pissing on a rag , Carolina was the turn of Alice , Alice pulls out a basin of water and powder the t-shirt she just washed throws on the floor , squats down and shits and pisses on a t-shirt , behind Alice on a rag which Marina wipe the floors shits Marina standing cancer on my knees , yeah girls like that kind of cleaning . After Marina, Carolina and Alice shat on rags a t-shirt , the girls began to smear shit on their bodies here is a cleaning of the apartment . Marina Carolina and Alice are all fucked up .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A collection consisting of three clips of my poo close-ups. I take my time pushing out my loads for these clips so you can enjoy my asshole stretch. Two of the clips have really long poos, and the other is really nutty” and fat! One clip also shows cum coming out of my vagina from me pushing so hard. Peeing in here too.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Size: 63.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show striptease, poop and after it examin my shit looking for rests of my yestodays dinner
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show my sexy body, tease with my big tasty ass and after it poop on bowl and show my shit
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 411 MiB
    Download From AnzFile