Page 2172 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 117216722072212221622170217121722173217421822222227226723172 ... LastLast
Results 21,711 to 21,720 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit

Scatshop.com- Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit

Description:
    Have you ever fantasized about being a human toilet to a beautiful, dominant woman who truly enjoys humiliating you? Do you want to show your adoration for a goddess by showing her that you adore and treasure her bodily waste? All the while she treats you like a sub-human slave whose only worth is suffering for her amusement. Well then this clip is for you. Mistress Lisa stands over her toilet slave and pisses all over his face and into his mouth. Then comes the real meal! She squats over his open mouth and shits a large load. She gets a pair of gloves and starts force feeding him the precious shit. He seems to have a tough time chewing and swallowing so Lisa calls in her friend Mistress Carlin, who squats over toilet slaves mouth and pisses to loosen up the shit and allow him to swallow easier. Mistress Carlin then moves over to the slaves cock and pisses all over it while Lisa shoves more shit into his mouth. The whole time the two dominant women are laughing at the slaves predicament and verbally humiliating him. Lisa has the urge to go again so squats and takes another piss and shit into the slaves mouth. Lisa isnt satisfied with slaves shit eating ability so uses a big dildo to help the slave. She puts clumps of shit onto the dildo and fucks the slaves mouth with it.For the finale Lisa steps on the last piece of shit and has her slave lick it off the bottom of her shoe.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-an-Extra-Load-Of-My-Shit.wmv
    File Size : 134.31 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zc60m3geia1u

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sexy fresh shit

Scatshop.com- Sexy fresh shit

Description:
    Sexy fresh shit for you Just straight from my ass. Do you wanna see this? Come here I am waiting
    I take off my jeans and panties. Show you my hot ass. Are you horny? First wait. Something is comming Something big and very long. This is my shit. Shit for you!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e341.mp4
    File Size : 589.37 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:24
    Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xzdosvttcafn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine

Scatshop.com- I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine

Description:
    I went to the balcony I was wearing a light robe , I lit a cigarette and looked out the window , I pushed aside the robe and began to show you my Breasts and nipples I could see my roommates but I dont care , I show you my Tits and hairy pussy , then Im stepping away from the window and take the rubber cock driving him into her hairy pussy and then ass , then I pull out a rubber cock and begin to caress it with her mouth , I love to play mouth with the male member . Olga was watching me and wanted to go to the toilet at me , I didnt mind I was lying on the floor and Olga came up to me and vasterlosa on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah Im all in shits just fine . In my body flows the diarrhea and I also want to use the toilet first, I shoot a big jet of urine on the floor and then my butt goes fat turd , lot of shit kept my ass . But thats not all Olga came over to me again and starts to piss on my body . This is a very hot video !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1674.mp4
    File Size : 1103.73 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0rdszudpbyp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Laying On My Back Shits

Scatshop.com- Laying On My Back Shits

Description:
    One of my favorite positions to push out a nice big load of shit is while Im laying on my back! It feels like I am giving birth to a dirty shit baby! I love laying on my back and sticking my legs up in the air while I push and push out a huge fat log!
    Ive found some of the hottest clips of me shitting while laying on my back and collected them all into one amazing, nasty video for you! Plus! A brand new never before seen monster load! Watch me shit out load after load of poop all while laying on my back!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 322-Laying On My Back Shits
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : onbackcollection.mp4
    File Size : 891.08 MB
    Duration : 00:09:27
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3kiq9fmvz9o5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Arias Stinky Plops and "Shitty" Conversations!!

Scatshop.com- Arias Stinky Plops and "Shitty" Conversations!!

Description:
    A Great compilation of Classic Lady Aria Clips!! Maybe old to my oldest fans, but will be new to my newest ones. Enjoy a nice mix of clips as Aria texts and chats on the phone. One of my favorite clips EVER is when she is on the phone with her sister-in-law while taking a HUGE shit!! Apparently her sister-in-law had just finished talking about taking a shit of her own while Talking to Aria. Aria blames her having to go on it being contagious" as apparently any time her sister-in-law calls she has to go as well!! Enjoy as she grunts and strains out some juicy plops mid convo as they even have an amazing dialouge about pooping while pooping!!! These were all individual clips now compiled into one for a great price!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aria-011517.mp4
    File Size : 400.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Video : AVC, 4 433 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n7yikipmlyv7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Your girfriend shitting

Scatshop.com- Your girfriend shitting

Description:
    Youre watching your girlfriend in the bathroom. You are hidden behind the door. But there is one small fissure You see her hot ass. She wear tight dress and doing makeup. She goes to the party with friends She make one fart and next. She is so sexy. Suddenly takes off her panties. You see her ass and pussy After a while she put her ass so much more back and she is just shitting. Yes! Your girlfriend just make some stinky shit in bathroom.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e418.mp4
    File Size : 682.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:37
    Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8hqtuvo39eva

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit and piss

Scatshop.com- Mouth full of shit and piss

Description:
    We love to play very dirty games love to caress each others ass which was still in the toilet , shit on each other in the mouth on the face and body , play with her shit drinking urine . In this video we caress each other first pussy and then ass , then mouth we fill each other with shit and urine . Dear our fans, you can make a custom request video of all of us , you write us a personal message that you want to see in the video we will communicate with you clarify all the details and we start recording your order . If you want to get a hot video of two beautiful girls please write and we will gladly reply .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1626-1.mp4
    File Size : 1040.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/75m70o39jfwi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts

Scatshop.com- Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts

Description:
    On Tuesdays we have tacos!
    It happened again every single time I make shrimp tacos I get gassy as fuck.
    My stomach was so full of gas after eating I had to record this video. I think the shrimp and cabbage make me the gassiest. I make this slaw out of green apples, red cabbage and carrots and I pile it on top of my tacos. The cabbage went right through me and produced these disgusting farts. The farts were so loud, bubbly and wet that at the end I actually.well youll see for yourself when you watch.
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 57DAB2F6-861A-4CCA-B1E1-E5DE76C1F613.mov
    File Size : 215.5 MB
    Duration : 00:04:53
    Video : AVC, 6 030 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vgmp31ogcl53

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Daddy I Poop in My Panty Then Take Me From Behind Licking Shit

Scatshop.com- Daddy_I Poop in My Panty Then Take Me From Behind_Licking Shit

Description:
    This is another sexy dirty and filthy daddy and step daughter role play video. I wear inncent meshy bikini. I know youre watching me Daddy. Youre looking at me all day long, dont you Daddy? Why do you do it, could you explain me? Well im so bored all day and I was thinking what should I do when you come home daddy. Im always being such a cute but kinky and dirty princess you known well Daddy. I wanna show you my dirty idea. Do you wanna see.?How much do you like what you see? My perky tits, my perfect asshole. I show you in the video my body. So you can get nice view as always.
    I wanna play this time Daddy, playing with you. Im just getting naughty. So I show my asshole just pull off on halfway my already skidmarked bikini. Im puckering many times. And I encourage you to Sniff and lick my asshole. I see youre getting hard in your pants. I lift up my legs and I will poop into pants. I push it so hard for you Daddy. Making big mess and filling with so much poo my cute panty. Hot and stinky poo and pee makes dirty my ass. Do you like this view? Tell me you are so quiet daddy.. When I finished pooping I show you upclose to cam. Wow looks amazing and so much poo destroy my bikini. I sniff it and I tell you do the same. Sniffing over and over. Then I turning and show up my asshole what I cover with more poo. Smearing and fingering hard and feel so good. You can sniff it daddy and enjoy it. I take my dido and penetrate into my tight asshole daddy , what a great moment I see on your face, it just turned you on.. Youre so hard dont you? You wanna take me from behind and fuck this tight arsehole. Play with me Daddy. What a nice and hard dick have in my ass. I fuck myself hard with my dido and I can cum very quick I feel.. Hear me moaning a lot and I tell you Daddy I will cum. Little princess just came. My tight asshole isnt look tight. Gap my asshole. And hear me farting too. You know daddy I like being such a filthy girl. At the end I just clean my shit covered dido. You can imagine thats your messy dick what I lick it clean. At the final scene I just apply more shit on my ass. And I tell you how much fun we had together. Its a sexy video with lots of dirty moment, loads of shit, destroyed bikini, lots of anal fucking and linking. Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171011_091807.mp4
    File Size : 654.08 MB
    Duration : 00:22:06
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/frad2ivk2xjp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping in Costume! Part 2

Scatshop.com- Pooping in Costume! Part 2

Description:
    I have another Pooping in Costume video for you! This one is Part 2!
    I put on three different costumes: A sexy, pin up sailor girl costume, a very naughty nun, and sweet, but sexy Minnie Mouse! I wonder which one is the dirtiest!?
    I push out a nice stinky load of poop in each costume! Pooping in costume is so fun and naughty! And, of course, I love shitting for you!
    Enjoy!
    Dont forget to check out Part 1 as well!
    Scat 240-Pooping in Costume! Part 2
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : costumep2.mp4
    File Size : 1223.78 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream