Page 2147 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 114716472047209721372145214621472148214921572197224726473147 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,470 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Wetting Play

Scatshop.com- Wetting Play

Description:
    Watch me strip down and wet my stockings for you, and then proceed to take it off and show you how wet I really am. My full bottom half is covered in pee, and those stockings are absolutely soaked. Watch me play around with the pee, place it in my mouth, and even rub it around some more.
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20180601_171508.mp4
    File Size : 788.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mmq41cgxglsd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Scat and Fart Domination

Scatshop.com- Scat and Fart Domination

Description:
    Oh my! Today we have ate a lot of beans. We training our slave to be a full toilet. Our all time favorite sexual activity is getting Our big ass eaten. We have been making him worship two big ass and then our assholes and now we wants him to inhale stinky ass gas. This way he will be to not only smell, but taste farts and start getting accustomed to the taste of our shit.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3914820.mp4
    File Size : 486.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:15
    Video : AVC, 8 034 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3vth6sekxarw

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Desperate Farts and Shit

Scatshop.com- Desperate Farts and Shit

Description:
    So Im desperate to shit and Ive just hired this plumber guy to fix my toilet, but hes too busy messing around on his phone to actually fix anything! And Im just clutching my stomach and trying my best not to fart but failing, and I scold him and call this guy out for not getting right to work, and tell him how badly I need to go-but he keeps stalling and finally I cant take it anymore, I call this guy right on his shit and then I fart REAL loud-and spot, oh my god, this plumber dude is actually HARD! Hes fucking getting off to me squirming and farting, and needing to take a shit! He actually WANTS to see me shit! What a fucking perv! I cant believe this crap-and, I cant believe that, Im Im actually kind of turned on by it? Of course I cant fully accept that, I mean this is so dirty! So I play mean and hard to get, like yeah, I KINDA want to shit for this guy now that I know it turns him on, but dammit, hes still an asshole for forcing me.. I cant hold it in anymore, by this point Im just SEETHING to shit and cant stop farting. I pull down my panties and shit right in front of him, telling him to pull his cock out of his pants and jerk off to me, if hes so into it. I shit, right onto the floor-and fart so fucking loud I feel like its tearing me a new asshole. Im surprised the guy didnt cum right then and there. So I make him clean my asshole with my tongue, since he made me shit, might as well clean me-and tell him he can jerk off harderfaster than that, and that I want him to cum with me as I flick my clit with his tongue in my ass and I fucking cum, standing over him while he jerks off and cums on my pile of shit. I have a feeling Ill be having more plumbing" issues soon, and will have to call again
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-desperatefartsandshit.mp4
    File Size : 413.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:33
    Video : AVC, 4 441 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wtcew6nitk5j

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pee Soaked Panty Pee Licking and Squiriting

Scatshop.com- Pee Soaked Panty_Pee Licking and Squiriting

Description:
    I wear cute and sexy white nylon panty high knee socks and white top. Im looks so innocent in this outfit, but Its turn me on so much so just tease you and myself and peeing into my panty. I wanna soak my white panty in my golden nectar. Do you wanna see so bad, dont you? So nice and sexy when dripping my pee of my panty. I get nice close up views to my pussy and panty too. Then laying down and peeing more and more while spreading my legs. Sexy, isnt?Then I get on my knees take off my panty a bit and peeing on my fingers then lick them clean. So yummy. Im bet you wanna taste me. Then I take my dildo and fucking my pussy hard till Im cumming and squirting for you. Sexy pee video, with lots of nice view to my piss soaked pants with finger licking and cumming ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170724_130542.mp4
    File Size : 450.11 MB
    Duration : 00:15:12
    Video : AVC, 3 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/81zu75ngj0qz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes FUNKY Bedroom Booty!

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes FUNKY Bedroom Booty!

Description:
    My Girl Onyx is back!! One of my sexy PAWGS. I love em thick, and Onyx is that to the max!! Enjoy as Onyx takes you into her love lair for some sexy, seductive Ass blasts!! Enjoy this lovely medley as she changes into various outfits and positions! She begins with some farts in her boyshorts and bra and panties, bending over to rip ass blasts right in your face!! Then she slides down those panties and lets you see that phat booty!! She had to fan the FUNK so you could catch a whiff of her stinky ass! Another nice sexy series from Onyx!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Onyx-Sykes-012519.mp4
    File Size : 725.29 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:03:41
    Video : AVC, 26.9 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/prcwn34obgbg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees

Scatshop.com- Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees

Description:
    Alina is bathing and shitting under the trees. Alina and I came to the river. Today its very hot +29 and Alina really wanted to take a dip in the cool water. We rested, ate watermelon, when suddenly Alina wanted to shit. On the beach there were a lot of people and we spent some time to find a place where Alina could calmly take it! After 5 minutes of searching, we found a deserted place in which Alina poured out her smelly shit!
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina109.mp4
    File Size : 398.39 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 5 996 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aphpo8vumcpw

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fartentines day season 2

Scatshop.com- Fartentines day season 2

Description:
    This is my valentines day look. Im gonna eat a lot of gassy food also to give you the best, the smelliest, the most gassy and bubbly farts.
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 07022019farts.mp4
    File Size : 750.85 MB
    Duration : 00:08:36
    Video : AVC, 12.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9m0m64ndhwbd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave swallows vomit and diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave swallows vomit and diarrhea

Description:
    Toilet slave swallows vomit and diarrhea. When Alina was shitting and thought that the slave had to swallow all her shit she felt sick and vomited. And the slave had to swallow not only diarrhea but also vomit-double pleasure and inexpressible taste!
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina71.mp4
    File Size : 405.29 MB
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 3 821 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hf7yybffwc5s

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- twerk n shit with smear

Scatshop.com- twerk n shit with smear

Description:
    twerking my big round booty for you until my shit explodes out of my ass. then I smear it all over my cheeks.
    Model:
    Ebonybooty49
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : video-output-93C72072-6872-4A5A-96CE-1C662FF96373.mov
    File Size : 368.76 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:06:40
    Video : AVC, 7 608 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ythzcxa2jz0x

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- two mistress stuffed himm with shit

Scatshop.com- two mistress stuffed himm with shit

Description:
    Suzan and Marc shit now as well known to much, but now and again marc wants his peace.
    He sits comfortably in his chair and reads a booklet if it was not suzan which simply sends him two dominas to home and him with shit-bottled-beautifully with the dildo nachgestopft and then cleaned with the toilet brush the teeth. Tja marc suzan remains ebend suzan ?
    Suzan und Marc scheissen sich ja nun bekanntermassen viel zu aber ab und zu will marc auch mal seine Ruhe.
    Er sitzt gemutlich in seinem sessel und liest ein buch- tja wenn da nicht suzan w