Page 2127 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 112716272027207721172125212621272128212921372177222726273127 ... LastLast
Results 21,261 to 21,270 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex

Scatshop.com- Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex

Description:
    Mmm I know you miss the warm feeling my shit makes when its all over your dick. Well, Im back for more and this time I even play in it and smear it all over my beautiful toes. What a mess I made !
    Model:
    WatchMarleyPoop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Marley-Shits-On-Your-Dick-Then-Plays-In-It.mp4
    File Size : 794.72 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:37
    Video : AVC, 19.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cbpgjyegayk0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Custom Messy Puking Video

Scatshop.com- Custom Messy Puking Video

Description:
    The sexiest puker you ever saw!! Lots of gagging and vomit ready to be played with this was the custom request: So, first of all, would love for you to take less breaks this time, so you can really focus on emptying yourself out and making the best mess possible (: Whatever you ate last time, i love how it came out so the same thing would be great, but also maybe some chocolate milk or soda with it so it comes out in bigger waves ;3 Also, i would love for you to have a bowl with you so after you finish, your puke gets all collected in it, and you pour it over yourself letting it cover every bit of your face and body (with you tongue out)." The video he was referring to when he said take fewer breaks than last time" is my video titled Solo Forced Vomiting In Bathtub if youd like to check out my very first Puking vid Enjoy!! I hope you love it just like the original buyer does
    Model:
    BrianaBlack
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_9270.mov
    File Size : 640.15 MB
    Duration : 00:06:21
    Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yfrns0aafqvx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty Feet And Doggy Style Shitting

Scatshop.com- Dirty Feet And Doggy Style Shitting

Description:
    My cute feet are very dirty. I guess this dirty feet driving you crazy arent they? I love showing you off them because you cant resist even if its dirty or clean. I dont wear any panty only a crop top. Teasing you with my bare ass and tight asshole. I always focus on dirty feet to put together on the same scene them. Love asshole, poo and dirty feet. Best things. So as I have to poo and pee after please you I knee on doggy style back to camera and spreading my juicy and creamy pink pussy. I ask you how bad you want to fuck my tight asshole? Especially in this doggy pose. You can get a great access to holes ? So I lift up a bit my feet and start pooping a lot then peeing. My asshole has been swollen after big pooping. Im pushing so hard to make a big poop. Peeing a lot on it too. Im posing for few minutes with dirty feet on and shitty asshole for you. I think this doggy pose from behind looks so good ? At end show my big turd on the floor and one more time dirty soles as well.Enjoy it ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180514_073053.mp4
    File Size : 503.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:26
    Video : AVC, 6 010 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qp25yhd6hoss

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- how I got into scat + some fun!

Scatshop.com- how I got into scat + some fun!

Description:
    The first 16 minutes are talking about my first scat experiences while coloring, then I show you guys just how I love to play! xoxo
    Model:
    sexandcandy18
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2268.mp4
    File Size : 953.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 01:03:26
    Video : AVC, 2 034 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7m7hibl18wai

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits

Scatshop.com- 7 Days of Beans 7 Shits

Description:
    I ate beans for at least one meal for 7 days straight and then I show you my shits! I had all kinds of bean dishes- burritos, black bean burgers, chili, baked beans.
    Day 1- I came home from work and had to shit so bad I almost crapped my pants trying to get my camera set up lol. I said what the hell and just pooped in my panties. Geez what a mess
    Day 2- Im laying on my side with a close up of my ass. I was already prairie dogging before I turned the camera on. Beautiful close up of a huge turd coming out of me.
    Day 3- Another day where Im home from work and first thing I need to do is dump. I squat on my bathtub with the camera underneath me so you can see my incredibly large ass as I shit. I then show you a close up of my poop
    Day 4- Im siting in front of the camera with my legs spread and slowly push out a big turd right in front of the camera. Mmmmm carrots!
    Day 5- Im wearing sexy ass pink shorts and poop in them. OMG what a huge fucking shit maybe I should contact Guinness World Records? I still cant believe how big that shit was!
    Day 6- Pooping on my balcony in a dress and high heels
    Day 7- Panty poop! I take off my panties and show you the mess squished between my butt cheeks
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_7daybeans.mp4
    File Size : 536.78 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13
    Video : AVC, 6 530 kb/s, 59.800 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sidcgwe4obgc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shit!

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shit!

Description:
    I know youve been jerking thinking about the warm shit that come out of my asshole but I dont think you have what it takes to be my toilet slave. These snow white tights Im wearing just amplify your nasty desires. Get comfortable beneath my toilet loser. Lets see if you impress me by worshiping everything this ass gives you. If so, maybe Ill reward you by making you fuck my piles of shit hahaha!
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fuckmyshitscatshop.mp4
    File Size : 387.73 MB
    Duration : 00:06:34
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tyks96f328h7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Im Back and Using Shit For Lube

Scatshop.com- Im Back and Using Shit For Lube

Description:
    In this video I talk about how excited I am to be back and making dirty videos! Ive missed the smell of my shit on my hands and body, and the way it makes me feel like Im one of the dirtiest girls youve ever met.
    I poop on the floor and then use it as lube for my pink dildo that I shove up my butt! I love the feeling of pushing my shit back up inside of me, it gets me so wet and horny. Im so happy to be back!
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 38BC0A91-CFB8-4532-8575-190F064F68A7.mov
    File Size : 756.77 MB
    Duration : 00:11:46
    Video : AVC, 8 756 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0ou86f722q4r

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitting And Farting On My Toilet!

Scatshop.com- Shitting And Farting On My Toilet!

Description:
    Im gonna fill slave mouth with my farts and shit.
    I ate breakfast, and drank coffee, and decided to serve your delicious meal directly for to your mouth.
    Take my toilet chair, and do my best.After my morning toilete you need to eat my shit on your breakfast.
    Enjoy your meal!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 195610.mp4
    File Size : 831.51 MB
    Duration : 00:12:31
    Video : AVC, 9 077 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qyiz8p38ezk1

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Stand Up Poo

Scatshop.com- Stand Up Poo

Description:
    Two different clips of me standing pooping
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sfblog_13.wmv
    File Size : 110.24 MB
    Resolution : 800x448
    Duration : 00:03:27
    Video : VC-1, 8 192 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dh1fezlax6dv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Scatshop.com- Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Description:
    So sexy, wet and dirty video. Its kinda of Roleplay. Im your girlfriend and you are my love whos working a lot far from our home. I miss you so much and you need to come back home to me more often. I know you have to work a lot and I totally understand you love me too, but please spend more time with me then before. Im so fucking naughty and horny today. I was thinking about something. We need to spice up our sexual life. HmI wanna share my dirty fantasy with you and Im a bit shy what I hope for. We both trust in each other so I tell you. You like fucking me from behind but This time I wanna try on different way, which is while we enjoy each other in doggy you fuck my little asshole but I going to poop on your dick. How does it sound? Please dont hesitate give me your answer. I tease you in the video with show off my pink panty, take off my bra and knee on then start to play with butt plug. We can doing step by step our first dirty anal experience. First using butt plug in ass then when my little hole getting stretched I take dildo which is your dick and start to insert into butt. My PUSSY is dripping wet. You will see all over in the video how juicy and wet my little pussy. Totally dripping. You get amazing view from behind how horny I am Can you feel my warm poo on your dick? Feel so amazing, I told yo just relax and I hold the things in my hand. Then I start to poo on the dildo make more dirty it. Then keep fucking my wet asshole and talking dirty. My pussy is still dripping. Gaping it and fucking hard. After fuck I still stretching butt hole and farting too. I know you enjoy as I do. Youve fucked me so hard baby. Look how dirty got your dick This is the best day for us, what do you think? Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0404.mp4
    File Size : 1414.38 MB
    Duration : 00:19:30
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: