Page 2083 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 108315831983203320732081208220832084208520932133218325833083 ... LastLast
Results 20,821 to 20,830 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- GreenPantyhose5daysShit

Scatshop.com- GreenPantyhose5daysShit

Description:
    Hot huge 5 day shit pooping,peeing lot,cumming naughty for you!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : greenpantyhose5daysshit.wmv
    File Size : 233.17 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:13:57
    Video : VC-1, 2 061 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jluzznly3leu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy

Scatshop.com- Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy

Description:
    Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please 38min
    Custom Request:
    When you have the last day of menstruation insert a tampon for the whole night.Lie on your back and put on only one rubber glove on the right hand and get a tampon from the pussy.
    Show it close to the camera and say Eww",play with pussy with fingers in a dirty glove.Take the speculum and insert into the pussy..show whats inside close to the camera.Baby i wanna see not only the cervix, but everything inside too.
    I hope inside of you will be dirty
    Take out the speculum from the pussy, put it in the ass.To shit without taking out speculum.Slowly get the speculum out of the ass and show how much shit is inside.Show me how your ass is expanded.Squeeze out the remains of shit.
    Insert a dirty speculum in the pussy,push shit with your fingers.Play with a vibrator through speculum a little.
    Take out the speculum,stuff your pussy with shit and insert a dirty tampon.Push out shit from pussy but wipe your pussy before.Fillers again and push out the shit with tampon.Take a clean speculum and insert it into the pussy.Show the cervix in shit long time.Then put the speculum in the ass and show whats inside your dirty ass.Again put the speculum into a pussy and show me the cervix again for a long time.In the end I want to cum on your anal rosebudDo it for me my love"
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1TamponSpeculumFilledPussyAnnaCoprofied.mp4
    File Size : 1897.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:25
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8kmfoton80q7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pissing and Prolapsing

Scatshop.com- Pissing and Prolapsing

Description:
    So, I thought I was having an average kind of playtime with my asshole I was just going to stretch it out, and put big toys inside me, and push my rosebud in and out. Well, it turns out my bladder had some different plans. I took my inflatable butt plug(new), and I pumped it up realllyyy big, and when I pushed my asshole out, I kept peeing. At first I was using a towel I had nearby, but then I just decided I would go ahead and wet my bed.
    I am wearing nothing but sexy, lace thigh highs, and I have an LED light pointed straight onto my pussy and asshole. I am using by butt plug, my fingers, and a speculum to go deep into my asshole and give you a lovely view of my insides, and my pushed out, prolapsed rosebud. The more I play, the more I pee. Soon enough, I have a steady stream of warm piss running down my stretched out holes. It feels sooo good. I just have to cum, and I squirt all over my bed. I am left sitting in a puddle of piss and pussy juice.
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pissing-and-Prolapsing-1.mp4
    File Size : 1656.17 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:45:02
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wn9qihafrive

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Smell My Stench

Scatshop.com- Smell My Stench

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    Spicy Food IntakeFast Food before hand: Tons of Real Farting3 different angles-a few naked farts Farting in boyfriends face LOUD farting
    Seth has been real lazy lately and has been taking naps in the middle of the day I have been so mad at him for just being a lazy bum. I try and motivate him but he just always seems to want to sleep. So I decided to start eating real spicy food and fast food to make my stomach extra bloated with gas. I know how gassy I get with spicy food and then I ate fast food to make my stomach extra gassy. I know that the smell will be bad so I want to wake him up with the stench. I stand close up and fart in my yoga pants, they start to smell super bad so I pull down my pants to make the room smell more. I keep letting out wretched farts until it wakes Seth up. He asks what the hell that smell is and I just laugh. I get on top of him and I put my ass in his face. I make him smell my stinky ass. He coughs and gags and I just keep farting. I blast him with fart after fart right in his face. He keeps telling me how disgusting it smells but I pay him no attention and just keep farting in his face. I can tell he cant take it and I just keep laughing as I blast him over and over. I make him learn his lesson the hard way.. With farts in his face. My stomach is so bloated with gas and I know I want to leave him with a few real amazing ones so I pull down my yoga pants and fart naked right in his face. Maybe he stop being so lazy.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QUINNBROOKS3.mp4
    File Size : 271.5 MB
    Duration : 00:08:34
    Video : AVC, 4 291 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lslaj8orh2ii

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Piss & Shit Meal Just For You

Scatshop.com- Piss & Shit Meal Just For You

Description:
    You want me, babe? You want this thick, delicious PAWG booty? How do you think it looks in my cute silver bikini bottom? Cute, isnt it? ? Do you wanna touch it? How about my pussy do you like how it looks when I bend over, peeking out below my ass? You wanna see more? Do you wanna feel it, too? Maybe even taste it? Heehee, look at how eager you are, I bet youd do anything in order to fuck me, wouldnt you? You want this sweet ass and pussy? Well then how about we play a little game you amuse me? I let you do whatever you like to me ?
    You ready? Ready to do whatever I say? You want me THAT badly? Haha, okay get ready. You want this pussy so much, then drink my rich nectar. Thats right, drink my piss, right outta this glass. Go on. Take a sip. You like that? Im gonna make you drink it all-but first, youre going to need a nice big 'meal to guzzle that piss down with. You like this ass so bad, watch me take a shit on a plate. You like that big, smelly shit too? You like EVERYTHING about this ass? Then sniff it, take a lick-take a BITE, babe. Eat my shit and drink my piss. Go on. You want me, dont you? Then youll do whatever I tell you follow all of my INSTRUCTIONS now amuse me, loser. I like to watch ?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-pissnshitmealjustforyou-reducedsize.mp4
    File Size : 395.42 MB
    Duration : 00:10:28
    Video : AVC, 5 117 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bl54sm522uwq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Bending Over and Letting It All Out

Scatshop.com- Bending Over and Letting It All Out

Description:
    4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out <3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much Each poop is different, some of them push nice and slow and hard out of my ass, or burst outta my hole in pieces and chunks, some fall and push out my pussy juices all over, or come out SUPER long, thick, and oozingly slow.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-bendingoverandlettingitallout-1.mp4
    File Size : 735.14 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:10
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c8d4ppsb5azf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

Scatshop.com- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

Description:
    Dear friends in our team replenishment, we hasten to introduce you to our new friend Marina . Now we have more girls who love dirty games . Marina also likes to poop, eat shit, drink urine, play with shit and caress girls . We hope that you will also like Marina very much and our team will start to search for another girl . This is the first video with Marina, as they say her first experience on video . I and my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina discussed what we will do in this video , Caroline said it was OK if she Marina Alice on shit and fart in your mouth , we took Marina to Alice agreed . We will arrange for you a super sound show with a new friend . Alice Marina got cancer on his knees and waited Carolina will begin to fill their Asses with air , Carolina picked up a mini enema and the first to fill with air is the ass of Marina , Carolina several times filled the air in the ass of Marina , when Marina was supposed to explode with a loud farting Carolina framed his mouth , and Marina fart right in the mouth Carolina . Carolina again charges the air Marinas ass and Marina again shoots air from ass (Farts) in her mouth Carolina . Now it was the turn of Alice , Carolina runs the air Alices anus and fills your mouth to Alice shoots in mouth Carolina, farting , Alice shoots a bunch along with shit , ass Alice starts to go shit with farts , Carolina framed his mouth and enjoys the shots , Carolina again takes rubber mini enema and again fills the ass of Alice , and Alice again explodes with a loud fart-right into the mouth Carolina , Carolina licks the remnants of shit from the Asses of Alice and goes to the ass Marina . Carolina again fills the ass of Marina air fills your mouth and Marina fart in mouth Carolina , Carolina several times filled ass Marina air and here is a very loud shot-farting , ass Marina along with a fart I shit directly in her mouth Carolina . Carolina is in shit, but she again fills Alices ass with air and Alice again explodes with a loud fart in Carolines mouth , this time the girls Marina and Alice arranged a very loud sound show , and Carolina got a lot of pleasure from the fact that Marina and Alice farted and shot shit in her mouth . If you like to listen-watch girls fart then this video is for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0436-1.mp4
    File Size : 1158.35 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2yw9kq7q22fz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Horny Pussy Fuck

Scatshop.com- Horny Pussy Fuck

Description:
    I noticed a sudden urge to get naked and masturbate. No wonder, I had just started my period. I make myself comfortable on the bed, naked and spreading my legs wide open to you. My pussy is puffy and engorged ready for fucking. I please myself with deep fingering, even forcing all five fingers into me, then give myself a nice dildo fuck. There is not much blood visible in this clip since my flow is still just beginning. In fact this is a very clean video compared to my others, but its still a nice sensual visual of my horny cunt hole.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HornyPussyFuck.mp4
    File Size : 687.78 MB
    Duration : 00:05:45
    Video : AVC, 16.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/quboah7q87nn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 3 times extremely daring public pissing!

Scatshop.com- 3 times_extremely daring_public pissing!

Description:
    Here you see 3 really extremely daring public piss scenes. For one you see how I pull out my panties in a moving train, my skirt move up and piss unrestrained in the compartment. Then you see how I with a girlfriend, slutted dressed, running around in a shopping street. And then my girlfriend, before passers-by, spreading her legs and pissing in a high arc! Since I also had to pee, I went into a telephone booth, lifted my skirt and pissed on the phone receiver! And, also, in front of numerous passers, too!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2xextremPuPi.wmv
    File Size : 616.61 MB
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : VC-1, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/miba911n5wlp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Messy Diaper Fun

Scatshop.com- Messy Diaper Fun

Description:
    Wearing my cute and very frilly pink dress, Goodnites diaper and a pink PVC diaper cover. I model my cute dress for you and flip it up to show you what I am wearing under it. I have to poop so bad, so I just go in my diaper. make the biggest most stinky mess in my diaper. I climb up on the couch and squish my dirty diaper against the arm of my couch, riding my couch hard until the poo starts to leak out the sides of my diaper! I take off my diaper to show you the huge nasty mess I made! I am such a naughty girl!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pinkdiaper.mp4
    File Size : 808.47 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Video : AVC, 16.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: