Page 2001 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 100115011901195119911999200020012002200320112051210125013001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,010 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop 5 Ways

Scatshop.com- Poop 5 Ways

Description:
    Amazing compilation consisting of 5 brand new poop scenes that have never been posted to Scatshop before.
    In scene 1 Im laying on my side my shit immediately oozes out in all its creamy glory. I get up into a low squat and wipe my ass. You know Ill be sure to show you the dirty tissues and the large, soft load afterwards. Great lighting by the way.
    In scene 2 Im on my ottoman slightly bent over. After spreading one ass cheek I push my poop out onto the floor. While watching this the shit appears to be never ending, then my asshole clenches and you THINK Im done but I push out a bit more. Out of all the shits in this compilation this position was my absolute favorite.
    Scene 3 was quick but the position is very sexy. I lift one leg and push out a painful poop. Towards the end a nice fart comes out while I shit.
    In scene 4 my ass is oiled and you can really hear the poop as it comes out of my bootyhole. The crackling sounds are amazing.
    Scene 5 is my favorite overall. First Im farting then I shit. But this isnt just any shitits honestly the most beautiful shit Ive ever seen. Like its so damn pretty I didnt even post a picture of it. Youll have to purchase this video just to have the privilege of seeing it. Ill tell you this, its golden, solid and soft and is very satisfying to look at. So satisfying I didnt want to throw it away.
    Great price
    Amazing shits
    Nice views
    Awesome lighting
    My favorite part is in scene 5 when the shit shoots out of my ass.
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1767-2.mov
    File Size : 292.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC, 6 017 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/86l976ldf3ww

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fart Shit Cum And Enema For Son

Scatshop.com- Fart_Shit_Cum And Enema For Son

Description:
    Watch me your Mummy give you the best wank of your life.. I first fart in my leather leggings, letting rip and filling the air with my smelly farts, Before pulling them down and Farting and Shitting right infront of your face
    I Make you lick it and taste a piece before making you chew it while you watch your kinky mum cum.
    I drip creamy sticky cum and mop it up and put it onto my shit for you to eat
    I smear my shit all over my leggings and now im going to soak you with my arse juices,
    I give myself an enema and fire my dirty arse juices in your direction and tell you to wank that dick while I spray my butt juice all over that dick
    Ready for the countdown, I give you a cum countdown to shoot your load the same time I shoot the dirty liquid out my arse..
    Such a good boy
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fart-Shit-Cum-And-Enema-For-Son.mp4
    File Size : 755.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : AVC, 6 096 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qaw76chdgyvi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Our shit for your pleasure

Scatshop.com- Our shit for your pleasure

Description:
    Four girls depositing their shit in this toilet just for you. See their ass hole stretch as they push out their poop.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1167.wmv
    File Size : 113.82 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:49
    Video : VC-1, 1 500 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4fpri5iopdcb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Scat Anal Shit Cum Blowjob Work

Scatshop.com- Scat Anal Shit Cum Blowjob Work

Description:
    Hell Yeah, hi my little kittys)) Today i have some special shit 4 you) Incredible new video from new years eve, dirty, full of lust and passion anal sex, soft shit as lube, hot blowjob with shit, fingering and stretching my sweet ass, epic orgasm my husbands and much MUCH MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more) Want to look at the night dedicated to the execution of my anal? <3 As always, lots of great angles, good detail, lush sounds as you like) you missed something really cool? welcome to perhaps one of the hottest videos of the last year) Ahead you will find a lot) love you stay tuned))
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SCAT-ANAL-SHIT-CUM-BLOWJOB-WORK.wmv
    File Size : 754.13 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:13:13
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/adhedctls4sj

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Grab Bag Special!!! 10 Clips in 1

Scatshop.com- Grab Bag Special!!! 10 Clips in 1

Description:
    A compilation of 10 of some of my favorite clips all bundled up in one amazing video!!! I will be featuring this item for a limited time only so grab it now!!!
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettMarie-Grab-Bag.mp4
    File Size : 538.75 MB
    Duration : 00:18:19
    Video : AVC, 3 910 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r6wncfoowb5o

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sweaty Piss Drink And Messy PukeMasturbation

Scatshop.com- Sweaty Piss Drink And Messy PukeMasturbation

Description:
    Watch me being sweaty from head to toes in black sports bra and thong on. I had just a great and intense workout session before to make sure I will dripping sweat for you. I start to tease you walking up and down and show off my thong ass and strip off my clothes then. I grab a cup and filling up with my warm pee standing then turn to kinky girl and drink all my pee from the cup naked and sweaty. I going down to missionary pose then with pretty black toes view from above (camera angle from above in the rest of the time) and put my hand to mouth and gagging on my fingers while fucking throat to throw up my pee and others. I make my stomach shiny and messy with puke over and over, smear all over and tempting you by my body and barefoot. I puke a lot kinda mess all around me on the floor, then I get ready to fingering my little juicy pussy while get off and having squirting orgasms. Hear me moaning and being such a dirty girl is the hugest turn for you am I right? Have fun
    I have no make up on in the video and toes and hands are black colored
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1951.mp4
    File Size : 1091.16 MB
    Duration : 00:15:02
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k2l715r0945x

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- shartfartscat comp

Scatshop.com- shartfartscat comp

Description:
    never before seen clips .If you like everything that comes out of ebonybooty49s ass then you will love this video. ebony farts, has nasty big loud visible sharts. And finishing the video off with some scat clips. nice long thick turds coming out her ass.
    Model:
    Ebonybooty49
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : whole.mov
    File Size : 296.28 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:05:18
    Video : AVC, 7 694 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pd8rvpghpdvv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fart Attack Before Big Long Poop!

Scatshop.com- Fart Attack Before Big Long Poop!

Description:
    Ugh! Nothing like those stinky-ass pre-shit fart leading into a big long DUMP :O) Just like you want! I rip some nasty farts, big and loud too, then the moment of truth comes.a pretty stubborn poop that takes a bit to finally 'rear its head LOL. You see my butthole extend and push out a nice thick poop that goes on for a while. It is painful as it finally makes its way out o my ass, so some good oohing and ahhing and grunting. You wanna smell my farts and poop? YES YOU DO!
    *** Im a bit skinny in this vid as I was only a few months out of the hospital after a whole freaking year LOL but while I am small, my farts and poop are still big :O) ***
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lettingitalloutfartsandpooptoilet_112313.mp4
    File Size : 322.19 MB
    Resolution : 1904x1080
    Duration : 00:05:22
    Video : AVC, 8 256 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6xe7i1u9ns0y

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fucking Shit Out My Ass & Sucking It Off

Scatshop.com- Fucking Shit Out My Ass & Sucking It Off

Description:
    Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Mmmm, listen to me dirty talk as I tease myself with my anal bead toy, fucking my poop-filled booty and still going as Im bursting with logs <3 Feels sooo fucking good to pound my filthy ass I delightfully ruin my gloves as I bend down and play with my shit, squeezing and smooshing my turds with relish and telling you how it smells before taking a dick-shaped poop and sucking it off while I look you in the eyes <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-fuckingshitoutmyassandsuckingitoff.mp4
    File Size : 503.36 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10
    Video : AVC, 5 143 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t3ksvxey70g5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Addicted To My Shit

Scatshop.com- Addicted To My Shit

Description:
    Youre just dying for my shit, so I agree to send you some with my love and tease you for enjoying scat just as much as I do Only, well, my shit is so fucking sweet and delicious today, Im having a hard time packing it up for you! I love it, the feeling of my shit stretching my hole and teasing myself, pushing it out just a little, then sucking it back in my ass, in and out, over and over again and when I pick up the turds, I absolutely love how they smell and describe it to you, and the taste uugh, you can see me swooning from the taste of my own raw shit, its so, fucking. good. I cant stop myself! Im supposed to be saving this shit for you, not me! Ugh, Im so jealous you get to keep this shit if you dont tell me all about it, Ill be so pissed! You just gotta tell me what you do when you get my shit. fuckI lose myself a couple of times in this video, Im so caught up with how hot it is to taste my shit, keep getting so wet, wanting so badly to just use this shit to get off with but I have to be a good girl, dont I? And send this shit to you instead, for you to enjoy? Fuck, you BETTER enjoy it. You better fucking cum with my shit in your mouth! Dammit, Im trying to pack away this shit but I cant stop tasting it. and I want to keep touching myself, putting this shit to my clit and sucking on it while I jerk off, but Ive gotta prepare your gift and send it Uugh, just one taste, and I swear, youll be addicted hell, its my OWN shit, and I already am <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-addictedtomyshit.mp4
    File Size : 680.2 MB
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : AVC, 5 477 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: