Page 1993 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 99314931893194319831991199219931994199520032043209324932993 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,930 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Extreme Xx Shit Fuck Cum Session xX

Scatshop.com- Extreme Xx Shit Fuck Cum Session xX

Description:
    Hi! I_I In my new video I:
    Make huge creamy tasty shit
    Smear all over my body and dick my hb
    Lick anus my husband) and do sexy dirty blowjob))
    Smear cum and masturbate) and i piss, really huge pissing and shit sucking!)
    Good sound (but sometimes i cut voice track) and very quality video ) I hope you like it)
    See in next year) Happy New Year and winter holiday!) *kiss* <3
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13.34.wmv
    File Size : 626.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 417 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7ly2983b7k86

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Face-sharts before shitting in his MOUTH

Scatshop.com- Face-sharts before shitting in his MOUTH

Description:
    I sent my subby boyfriend out to get me some new lingerie and he knows I like thongs. I really only wear thongs and boyshorts. But he came back with a pair of white full back mesh panties from Target?!? What happened to Victorias Secret only?! Haha oh ell no. Honestly this is trivial but Ive been looking for a reason to put him under my ass again as hes been following rules lately but this will do. No matter how small the violation.. this is where you will be. Helpless, under my ass and at my mercy. I wrap him from the neck down in my favorite industrial clingwrap making all escape and resistance hopeless, seeing as it will be needed for what has been coming out of me lately. I started a new vegan diet and everytime I have to fart I have to go to the bathroom to make sure its actually a fart.. its horrible. Immobilized in his new cocoon I straddle his face and let him have the latest aftermath of my new diet.. and as I expected.. THEYRE WET How good of you to buy me these new panties baby!! Theyre perfect for shooting my wet shtty farts right onto your face, and everytime I sit right on his nose the mesh is like a strainer squeezing everything trapped inside these white mesh panties right into his nose on the other side. How terrible.. Awhh poor baby.. God theyve never smelled this bad.. How about I remove these panties and let the full effect straight into your nose?! No? Ah well, Im taking them off anyway.. Straight liquid on and into his nose. Thata boy. Suck it back.. but today is your unlucky day.. Haha I think Im going to have to sht soon as he begs me not to with his mouth against my pussy.. nothing but mumbles.. Open your mouth he actually refused so I gave his helpless nuts one HARD slap to show him I meant it.. there we go.. open wide baby haha I love it.. I filled his mouth and continued to pile gas right into his mouth on top of it.. What a good little bitch.. No matter how small your fuck up.. this is how youll pay for it. Lick my ass clean.. Oh I forgot your mouth is full LOL Its alright that he wont swallow it though.. I order him to push it back out of his mouth right as I smash my ass into his face so I can smear and grind it into his nose and cover him completely.. how fucking pathetic is he.. Cant even follow one simple task.. This is what my slaves get.. Enjoy that sht baby. ------------ A MUST HAVE CLIP PACKED full of fartssharts directly onto my slaves face, visibly staining and filling the ass of my panties and draining into his nose with every smother. Also shot from a farther angle to show face throughout clip which transfers into a closeup angle for the toilet duties
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WetSheerPanties-1.m4v
    File Size : 609.77 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32
    Video : AVC, 4 697 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qz4k2es7vcgx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Night Huge Shit

Scatshop.com- Night Huge Shit

Description:
    Hot shitting in the night!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nighthugeshit.wmv
    File Size : 90.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:48
    Video : VC-1, 3 283 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 16.0 kb/s (CBR), 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/58g6fgv5acz0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit in shorts and then perverted show

Scatshop.com- Shit in shorts and then perverted show

Description:
    for lovers of clothes and shit. Long as I keep shit in my mouth..
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop25.mp4
    File Size : 398.41 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Video : AVC, 4 816 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8fi1so3j71a2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eating A Piece Of Pee And Shit Cake!

Scatshop.com- Eating A Piece Of Pee And Shit Cake!

Description:
    Watch as I bake a scrumptious chocolate cake with pee and poop mixed right into the batter. When it is done, I frost it and sit down to eat a nice big piece! I tell you how delicious it is, as I finish the entire slice!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cake.mp4
    File Size : 1499.02 MB
    Duration : 00:21:04
    Video : AVC, 9 768 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f8ptio5xcf8l

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit Happens

Scatshop.com- Morning Shit Happens

Description:
    I just make some stinky shit at morning. Look at this size!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MOV_0160.mp4
    File Size : 283.11 MB
    Duration : 00:02:14
    Video : AVC, 17.5 Mb/s, 29.649 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yc5y75ixdhgn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

Description:
    First time EATING my SHIT! (Rear View)
    --NEW TOP CLIP--.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way!! And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session!! With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep!! I was right!! Here comes the first one!! PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job!! How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy!! How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : GGREAR.avi
    File Size : 991.89 MB
    Duration : 00:30:53
    Video : AVC, 4 224 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p0m1f7cxt2ls

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Wedding Gift

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Wedding Gift

Description:
    IN SPANISH En Espanol
    ***English description first Detalles en espanol debajo de la descripcion en ingles***
    Transcription disponible aussi en fran

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Massive bloated belly and Chipotle shits

Scatshop.com- Massive bloated belly and Chipotle shits

Description:
    Usually I dont do this, but I was feeling rather hungry. I ate all of a chipotle burrito bowl and a serving of chips and salsa in one sitting. I was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I show off my big belly and jiggle it around. I show it from different angles. A little while later I felt like I need to poop. Although I was pretty constipated so it was a few turds. A little while later I pooped again. This time I wasnt so constipated. A little while after this I pooped for the 3rd time. I was so desperate this time and you can see why. I quickly release the shit from my asshole and it comes out like chocolate soft serve and makes a pile in the toilet. Sorry if some of the clips are kinda dark
    Model:
    evakokoro
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bloatedbellyandchipotleshits.mp4
    File Size : 1196.64 MB
    Duration : 00:08:26
    Video : AVC, 19.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ci7mxth4phc3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big Sniffs Only

Scatshop.com- Big Sniffs Only

Description:
    My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless at my mercy, which I have none of. Take a deep breath BITCH" .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think hes reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasnt being smothered.. Hes been pissing me off alot lately so I couldnt help but to enjoy making him suffer panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that.. Good. - About 13 or so minutes into his breathless ass sniffing HELL, something happens I may or may not have intentionally chugged a couple glasses of milk and ate ice cream an hour ago.. Im lactose intolerant.. Ive been feeling gas build up and I could no longer hold it in, and when I abuse that lactose intolerance its quite more than just gas Time for a twist.. Without saying a word, without any warning I let loose what Ive been holding in.. A hot WET fart shot straight into his nostrils and he started to panic. Hahahaaa, my favorite. It really cant get much worse. These HAVE to be BURNING his nose on the way in.. theyre HOT coming out.. Poor boy. Fuck him. He can suffer.. OPEN your MOUTH!" I lean forward and keep playing as if hes not even there.. cutting hot one after hot one, letting it flow into his lips.. Hows that taste bitch?" UGHHHH" He hollowly moans against my ass while I simultaneously shot another one into it, almost as if to shut him up Growing tired this, I placed a thick duct tape gag over his mouth to keep anything I just put in, from coming out.. Im only going to need your nose now" He moans in disbelief.. He must have thought I was done when I got up to get the tape. NO, sorry bitch. Its your noses turn.. His nose now pressed directly against my hole, some of the longest, most wet sounding hot gas echoed through his nostrils and into his throat.. I kept him smothered, for up to a minute at a time.. giving him multiple long hot gasses before ever allowing him a quick fresh breath, then sealing his nose right back to my ass to serve him another one. PFFFRRRRTTTTRRRAPPP" .. Good little bitch, smell, taste, smother suffer.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SmotheredAssChair.avi
    File Size : 781.97 MB
    Duration : 00:24:28
    Video : AVC, 4 202 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: