Page 195 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 951451851931941951961972052452956951195 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1. My Kind Of FACIAL!!!! SHIT ON ME!!!!
    My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY!!!!! I love being a toilet slave!
    2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
    My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
    3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
    Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
    I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good!!
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse!!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Check out my new compilation of 10 of my Best clips including:
    – Washing Machine Poo
    – Spaghetti & Shitballs
    – Monster on my Bed…and other best sellers at an amazing price!!!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 42 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i just love puking!!!! its all i can think about all day.
    i come home and first things first time to puke and cum.
    mmmm…. i stuff my pussy with puke and then use my 9 inch dildo to fuck my puke stuffed pussy.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 19 min 36 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’ve been holding my farts in in preparation for the video so I start letting some fly right from the start. Once I can maintain a hold on them I give an 18 hour food diary off all the things I ate to make myself as gassy as possible and also to make the farts as stinky as possible! I tell you in detail everything I have eaten and more importantly WHY! Now, I am ready to throw some naked unfiltered farts right up close to your face while you suck them in through your nose now knowing where each scent note came from ? I definitely know what makes me extremely gassy because this is a very high fart count video and big ones at that! I am quite proud of the finale I was able to produce ? Some shart juice on asshole at the end as well!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1. WTF? Mammoth pile Ass with microstars
    Price: 10.99$ https://www.scatshop.com/shop/scat/w...ss-microstars/
    Amazing new serial clip with Unbelievable pile of fresh shit, and Real big ass with cosmic dust *ok thats simple glitter, i'm joking!) That clip 1 from 2, but i told you, you want to watch this again and again!) My happy booty waiting your EXPLOSIVES cum!) So.. what you waitin? )
    2. WTF! Shit Grabber Attack
    Price: 16.99$ https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...rabber-attack/
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...rabber-attack/
    Unigue new INSANE clip, with a lot of fresh, warm, stinky poo and massive face smearing, also you see incredible tasting of covering in shit cookie) That's is part 2 (final) of my WTF? bundle) In other words, that video including scat smearing, tasting of my fresh shit on chocolate cookie, close up viewing of my turds, and a lot of hot pervert actions) Stay tuned and check updates, next time I drop on your head something really special) love you)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 174 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My friend has what I have always considered to be dark side. She is my older friend and I respect her. Over the years I have been introduced to her fetish. Her fetish is sharing the golden goodness from her insides. I am now tuned in. I like it too. This clip shows me eating my friends scat and over the years I have grown to love it!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing my cute and very frilly pink dress, Goodnites diaper and a pink PVC diaper cover. I model my cute dress for you and flip it up to show you what I am wearing under it. I have to poop so bad, so I just go in my diaper…. make the biggest most stinky mess in my diaper. I climb up on the couch and squish my dirty diaper against the arm of my couch, riding my couch hard until the poo starts to leak out the sides of my diaper! I take off my diaper to show you the huge nasty mess I made! I am such a naughty girl!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am constantly going nowadays. I blame it on the pregnancy; I am 8 months along. Sunday, after a delicious dinner of meatloaf, mac and cheese and green beans I had to go to the bathroom. I barely made it to My toilet seat before it all came out!
    Then, Monday night, after a huge portion of homemade rice pudding, I decided to indulge y’all in one of the best angle view of Me going to the bathroom.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much more real can it get! – Looking down from above, Bossy Delilah says good morning to peter the shiteater. Bossy aka the 'Scat Queen' makes it clear from the start that her toilet slave is there for one reason only – to consume her early morning shit.
    Before you can say ahhh, Bossy has removed her robe, revealing her to die for body and sits down on her toilet seat. She begins to piss while her asshole pulsates, winking at you to suggest what's coming next. "Don't you just wish you could put your mouth on it and suck it clean", as her poo hangs from her hole like teasing a baby with candy. Each plop hits the ground with a delicious, wet slapping sound, especially wonderful when they are plopping on top of each other. plop, slap, plop, slap.
    If that wasn't enough, her toilet did us all a favor and couldn't finish Bossy's breakfast shit. Intent on making him eat it all, we're treated to the most amazing views of the Bossy's gorgeous bare feet, digging through her leftover shit as she graciously puts them in front of your nose, to lick and suck clean. Viewers are treated with a view of every angle of her shit-covered puppies and close-ups of how it mushes between her toes. Pretty feet indeed Bossy Delilah!
    Bossy ends her toilet's breakfast by inviting you to jerk off while you clean up the bottoms of her shit covered feet. 'I'm gonna 'stick my feet in your mouth, deep down in your throat, while you jerk off - sucking up the big particles just hanging there'.
    Shitting, feeding, pissing, verbal brutality and gorgeous feet all shit-covered and resting under your nose. This is a clip you'll enjoy over and again.
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy desperation video. I had to poo so bad. Was really hard to hold it but I didn’t want to miss out because I know how much you love me seeing desperation ? I’m doing desperation dance a lot actually cannot being standing because the feeling is I shit myself instantly. You can see on my face how much I’m suffering. I cannot hold this poo so long so after few minutes I turn backward to camera and a bit bending over position started to pooping. So much poo and what a nice and long turd. I cannot explain how I feel myself. Much more better. The expression on my face telling everything ? Then I’m filming in POV style show you my head I got sweat from desperation. Then showing my big big poo on the floor. Take out some hard chunk and show close to camera. At the end I put some piece of my shit and chewing over and over. You get naughty view because I show up close how playing with poo in my mouth. Coloring my tongue as well. And of course I show you ? Enjoy this sexy desperation clip from me.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile