Page 194 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 941441841921931941951962042442946941194 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine you as my hubby and me, your lovely wife, serving you breakfast and feeding you my sh…^^
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am wearing a pair of nude pantyhose. I take a rather large poop in them in a laying down legs in the air position and kneeling backwards so you can see the huge mess I am making. Then I sit down and the poop goes all the way up my ass crack and all the way up my front. Then I take the pantyhose off to make a big mess ��
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress put slave to rent an apartment today and waiting her to arrive, naked, and with mouth open wide, to can relieve a HUGE Diarheea. She was so horny after she fill my mouth with her piss and Diarheea and she take some gloves and finger herself in her divine Arse and get more shit and more Diarheea to can make my mouth working “at full capacity” ! Clear FULL HD action, and slave strocking his cock until cumming while eating Mistress Diarheea. We can take requests to create more movies for anyone interested. Email us on site.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Combo clip includes 2 of my super hot pantyhose shitting clips! Some smearing and shitty toy fun too. Full HD.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Literally the BIGGEST shit I’ve ever filmed… WOW!! You can see the final product in the attached pics**
    You’re not like my other clients… they’re all too weak to try what you’re here for. You want to go all the way, because you actually have the guts, and I can’t believe I finally get to do this–I finally get to feed a man my SHIT! I strip and tease you, telling you how hot this build up has been for me, I’ve always wanted to feed a man but every single one of them was too pussy to go for it–and here you are, cock in your hand and your mouth hanging open like a dog begging for a treat! I tease you with a few appetizers… letting you lick my ass, posing for you, describing the pleasurable pressure I feel all around the ring of my asshole while I’m burning with the need to shit…!
    I moan with tremendous relief as I push ALL that my shit into your waiting mouth–expressing the feeling of being so fucking stretched and how good it feels–toying with my clit at the feeling and cumming hard at the site of you eagerly eating all of me–taking everything I’ve ever wanted to give to a man, and have him worship even the waste that comes from my ass… God damn, watching you eat my shit is the hottest fucking thing ever… so hot, in fact, that next time, I should pay you… ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protein shit shake
    Making you a pee and shit protein shake to take to the gym and only we know what's inside ��
    Xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 3 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Carolina , Alice and Yana take part in this video. The girls decided to use her friend Yana’s mouth as a toilet . Two girls Carolina and Alice take turns caressing each other’s Asses and each of the girls shits her friend in the mouth, for example: Alice shits in Caroline’s mouth and on the turn, after the girl filled the other girl’s mouth with shit, the girl who has a mouth full of shit she chews it and later along with saliva spits shit in Yana’s mouth, and Yana, in turn, throughout the time Fucks herself in a pussy with a rubber member and eats the shit of her friends, who in turn shit in each other’s mouth , chew shit each other and then spit it in Yana’s mouth .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this extra special value compilation you will get 2 clips for the price of one when you buy! Included in this compilation are both of my Dirty French Maid clips 2 of my best selling clips ever! See below for clip descriptions:
    1. Bad Girl! French Maid Panty Poop!
    In this clip I am a very dirty minded french maid who wants you to watch as I pee through my panties and into a jar.then I fill my sheer white panties with a huge load of steaming hot creamy turds. After removing my panties I still have more poo so I squat down in front of the camera to go some more on the laundry room floor. I am such a terrible maid! lol!
    2. French Maid -First Time Ever Eating Poop
    Watch me eat and swallow my own shit for the very first time ever!
    I haven't shit in 4 days and feel constipate so i put a suppository in my ass.
    I am dressed in a french maid costume, and I clean and role play for a bit. hoping that moving around will get my bowels moving too!
    I sit on the coffee table play with myself for a bit, until i finally feel the urge to shit!
    I get out a plate and a fork and shit onto the plate. and OMG what a huge shit i just took!
    I sit down and with a fork and I eat a bite of my fresh shit and then swallow it!
    12 minute long clip! 2 camera angles!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all saw you, you pig, and we caught you peeping on us Catholic schoolgirls while we were changing. We even got it on video… freak! You think you’re going to get away with this? Oh, no, but we’re not going to get you fired, that is, unless you do EVERYTHING I tell you… you know why I invited you over to my parent’s place while they were out of the house? Because the girls trusted ME to give you a special, more *deserving* punishment than just public humiliation and losing your job, and probably your marriage and your kids, too. Haha, oh, I’ve got something even BETTER in mind for a PIG like you.
    You are going to eat my shit, pig, and you’re gonna swallow it all–that’s right, that GIGANTIC pile of shit that just burst out my schoolgirl ass and onto your plate? That’s all for you, slave, and you’re gonna eat it all and lick the plate! You’re gonna eat it *EXACTLY* how I tell you, and you have no other choice. So take the blackmail, pig, it’s still better than what you deserve… now open that pig mouth up, I’m gonna watch you swallow ALL my stinky-ass shit!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This time the girls Marina , Carolina and Alice decided to dress up in long dresses to make up blush and become a real Russian beauties . The girls in the video use old Russian items samovar in which the girls brewed tea and Russian wooden spoons . The girls built an improvised mini table and put three plates and saucers for tea on it . First Carolina Alice and Marina fill their plates with shit in turn, first filled their plate with shit Alice, she lifted her hem of the dress exposed her ass and filled the plate with shit , after Alice dish was filled with Marina and the last one who filled his plate with shit was Carolina . After that , the girls picked up wooden spoons and began to eat their own shit and drink tea , the girls fill their mouths with shit chew shit, eat their own shit and drink tea .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile