Page 189 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 891391791871881891901911992392896891189 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I havent poop for seven days, first is coming huge constipated shit then messy bulge in my new pink satin panties.I am modeling in from you with my monster bulge in panties.Farting messy close to your face,let taste you my delicious asshole.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 18 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amina and Kristina bombed my mouth! Close-up. I have to entertain my Mistresses in different ways. The fantasies of girls are very diverse. Usually, I play the role of a doggie for them. But this time they called me Batman”, because my mask looks like the mask of a famous movie hero. The girls decided to play the game The humiliation of Batman”, which turned out to be quite cruel. Mrs Christina, Amina and Karina took turns beating me with a belt, slapping me on cheeks and kicking in the balls. Mistress Amina stuck her sanitary pad on my forehead. I was kneeling and sniffing the girls asses. The last stage of humiliation was the performance of the toilet for girls. Batman” had to eat huge piles of shit from Mrs Amina and Christina, and eat Karinas vaginal discharge.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 16 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youve just got home from work and youre starving. Your wife has told you she has been cooking up something really tasty for you.. something which she knows you are going to enjoy. She is fully nude, and she has that naughty look in her eye.. so its clear that this isnt one of her ordinary dinners. No.. this is a very special dinner. She gives you a sneak peak of your treat by spreading her cheeks apart before climbing on the dinner table, legs spread, and fingering her juicy pussy whilst her turd finishes cooking. It isnt long before her smell seeps out of her asshole and your mouth begins to water. She pushes out her huge, creamy pile onto your plate. Hope youve brought your appetite She expects a clean plate! Open wide
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yep! You read correctly.I compiled 3 separate public shits in one video.
    One of my loyal customers asked me to record myself shitting on a public restroom floor and I had to leave it there.
    I admit, I was nervous and I did feel bad but I said "fuck it".
    The first poop took place at a local McDonald's. I didn't order anything. The second shit was recorded the same day and took place at a restaurant called Pollo Tropical (if you're ever in Miami you should try it)! The third poop was recorded on a different day but at the same McDonald's as the first in the same stall.
    This experience was definitely a bit anxiety inducing my heart was literally racing the entire time. There's even a segment in this video where I discuss how I feel about what I had done.
    Each poop scene is followed by me walking outside and getting into my car so you know I did actually leave it there.
    Even though recording these scenes made me nervous, it was quite exhilarating I may be addicted. Look out for more public shit vids from me!
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just cant hold my piss in any longer, and dont have time to take anything off. For hours and hours Ive waited to pee, and now is the time. I flood my cute sweat pants and little thong with my salty yellow piss, and show it off for you, taking the pants off first, and then the panties, with smelling and tasting in the video.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I cum squealing with my mouth stuffed with delicious shit in this vid <3 I swallow the melted shit ooze sitting on my tongue, showing you before and after I swallow. I poop my pink bikini panties till they're overflowing and you see how soaked my shit-covered pussy is up close afterwards, I'm flushed and literally *dripping* in front of the camera.
    And of course, I moan with pleasure as I fill my panties, and gush about how much I enjoy pooping my panties, and how much I'm looking forward to sharing this with you �� You get to watch, and if you're good, you even get to keep my filthy panties after.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1056 x 1 920
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me make a video for my bf while hes working in the office.. First i fuck myself and drip creamy cum then pee like a fountain then push out a big poo..
    I then lick my poo and put it in my mouth before smearing my poo all over me then finishing off chewing ?
    Love being a Naughty Girl for my BF
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Version
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 683 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing glossy sheen tights and nothing else pushing my shit out then playing with it through tights, smearing it all over my ass and body! Such a messy one! Xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana and Olga love to caress each other especially the anus , Yana is cancer on the Desk and Olga makes a hot anulingus Yana , Oh well she caresses the anus Yana , at the time when Olga makes anulingus Ian starts to shit on da ass Yana begins to get a large amount of shit , Olga did not stop and continued to caress the anus Yana , Olga, the whole tongue and mouth in shit Yana , Yes girls like dirty games . Olga takes a hands-shit Dress and starts razkazat it in the ass Yana .Then the girls change places and now Yana is starting to make Olga anulingus , Oh yeah that would be great . Olga also shit in that moment when Yana caresses the anus , da the shit coming out of ass Olga and Yana lizhit his tongue Oh Yes they are very dirty Sluts . Yana collects from the table shit and starts to smear it Olga in the ass . Oh yeah and this little Jan salajeet on the table and getting cancer now you can enjoy two dirty assholes is just a delight . Olga conveys a rubber member Yana and Yana enters it in the ass . And Yana begins to fuck me standing cancer and the rubber member abuts in the ass Olga . Yes this is a hot video new for you .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile