Page 187 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 871371771851861871881891972372876871187 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A private show in a public stall with a finale of poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I poop for you, and proceed to fuck my shitty asshole while riding another dildo in my vagina, and take the shit pile to smear on my tits and all over my one dildo. Then, watch as I take the shitty dildo in my mouth and blow it until I puke. Lots of dirty talk, and lots of fucking, including shoving the shitty dildo in my vagina and fucking it with my shit lube.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST MALE slave. With you FULL NUDE REVERSE FACESITTING.
    Please use a belt during the full video for making him be smothered by your noisy and wet farts (and your shit) of your ass. I also would like to have a view on your feet when you are sitting on him and his legs, or any position that you are doing to him. They are nasty and sexy and I love facesitting. Lots of farts loud and wet, you can shit as much as you want on him and suffocate him with the shit by facesitting him and farting. Dont hesitate to be rude when you are facesitting or farting or shitting, and using the belt for pushing him hard on you. When you are shitting and making him suffer. Please use a side view so I can see the shit on him, and you sitting on him without any chance to escape. During the full video, suffocate him long time, like 50-60 consecutive secondes by blocking nose and mouth with your ass and also the belt. Hes attached and tied down like hes unable to move. you have him tied down so tightly, he cant escape. Smother him good, as the slave struggles and gasps for air, you just wont let him to get any. Your slave is trying to beg for you to stop sitting on his face, but you just dont stop and keep smothering him while continuing to be rude and fart on him.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA - Schiavo maschio completamente nudo . Si prega di utilizzare una cintura durante il video completo per farlo soffocare con le tue rumorose ed umide scoregge (e la tua merda). Vorrei anche avere una visione dei tuoi piedi mentre ti siedi su di lui e sulle sue gambe, o in qualsiasi posizione tu decida. Amo il facesitting con tante scoregge rumorose e bagnate, puoi cagare quanto vuoi su di lui e soffocarlo con la merda sedendoti su di lui e scorreggiando su di lui. Non esitate ad essere dura quando stai facendo facesitting o farting o shitting, e ad usare la cintura per spingerlo duramente verso il tuo culo. Quando stai cagando e lo stai facendo soffrire. Si prega di utilizzare una vista laterale in modo da poter vedere la merda su di lui, e di sedersi su di lui senza alcuna possibilit

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Follow me take a dump
    I drop some on the floor. Oups
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 4 min 47 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New Mistress! Mrs. Karina. Today, Mrs. Yana and Christina made me a surprise. I, as usual, came to the girls to serve them. Suddenly I saw another girl with them, and Christina asked me to greet new Mistress Karina. Mrs. Karina is a very beautiful, thin and tall girl. As it turned out, hers height is 1.90 m. She is very stately, noble. She is the real Mistress. Mrs. Karina is very strict. She hit me hard on the cheeks because I was too close to her. This time I had to be a toilet for three girls. Initially, Yana and Christina had covered my face with a lot of shit. I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. Then Mrs. Karina gave the crap intomy mouth. Im always interested to try the new girls shit. It turned out to be a little sweet, but very nasty. All 3 girls did their best. And I was happy to serve them as a toilet.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me wear a cute floral printed bikini and frilly top on. At the beginning I desperate to poo so so bad. I have a butt plug in my butt but seriously I feel leaking out my poo on the side �� I do desperation dance and suffering so badly so cant hold it pull down my panty to half way and release this massive creamy and disgusting poo. I also soak in pee my panty. Lots of shit on the floor. After I did poo wanna play with you baby. Are you into? �� Of course you do. Go ahead..I bend over and spread pussy then butt hole also push out some more poo. Remove your pants and stroke yourself for me. I bend over many times for better view which makes you rock hard. I play with butt plug push in and out of my butt hole and gaping some my asshole and farting. I grab some poo and smear on bare ass too then smear and totally destroy the panty with. Talking to you sexy and dirty telling you what you do with your dick. We both know how bad you wanna jerk your dick to my shitty panty. My pants just soaked in nasty poo well, listen these wet noises while I tease you by pants. Give you some jerk off instructions as well. No worries youll get lots of teasing from me and I dont let you boring. I bet you wanna cum earlier than I want, dont you? Stinky poo smell in the air, wish you could be here to sniff it. I want you make you cum. After I totally destroyed my cute pants by poo give you cum countdown from 10 to 1 and cover my pants with your cum, Can you? I fart when I tell you Cum” cheeky girl �� after you came I keep playing a bit more with butt plug, gape butt hole more and still coming out more nasty sort of liquid poo. Well I guess made such a big mess �� At the end I remove pants and show off you. Have fun!
    *Notice: I was on my period by chance you can see some blood stain in my panty but not that much as was mild one. Also can hear a little background noise from outside but not all over in the video just a little.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 57 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yuna and Hinata knew they were in trouble when the two police agents led them to a jail cell that looked like a stable. With their hands tightly bound behind them, they had little control of the real animals in the cell - the two agents. One agent pushed Yuna to the floor and began playing with her pussy and anus. He pressed and played with Yuna's butthole until she screamed and began brown-creaming a bowl full of her poop. Yuna's treasure was like smooth, brown-black butter that flowed powerfully from her anus. Even from her position, the agent loved how it smelled differently with each push. He smelled rice, peanuts, all the good stuff. Nothing like the shit of a beautiful woman to get you going on the job. One agent held the bowl next to Hinata's face, who promptly cried from the humiliation. Every second with Yuna's poop near her face prompted more tears from Hinata. Yuna looked at Hinata as her stomach gurgled. She was about shit a big one any moment now, and her sphincter couldn't hold it any longer. Hinata looked horrified as the smell hit her: fresh shit from Yuna's tight butthole, filling a bowl almost to the brim. Yuna's beautiful shit was like mashed vegetables mingling with a good amount of golden piss. One of the agents wanted to smear it all over his hot body, but had other plans for now. After some much-awaited shit play, the two ladies were on the receiving end of a fierce police fucking. Yuna had to wait in humiliation the floor filled with straw as she watched her friend getting rammed hard both ways. Hinata's jaw was getting tired from having to suck off one agent, while her pussy quivered from the nonstop pounding.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 19 s
    Resolution: 420 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me at starting desperation so bad. Suffering seriously. Wear only shiny satin thong on. I do desperation dance and dont really say nothing just concentrate. But its really time to poo, cant hold it longer. Backward to camera shit myself in this cutie satin panty. Lots of nasty and stinky diarrhea destroying the thong. Light pink turned to brown. I tell you feeling is like spicy asshole after this poo. �� I bend over and spread ass and gaping a bit standing. Pull down the dirty pants and show off to close up. Display my dirty poo covered pussy as well. But I havent finished yet, I start to finger fuck my throat and gagging then vomit on the diarrhea soaked thong. I hold it in hand. Make more dirty with spit and vomit �� You get close ups from the dirty panty view. At the end I put the thong back and modelling a bit in them. Is looks nasty and filthy am I right? Sort of stinky shit this time. But we all like it �� Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to arrange for you easy erotic show which I shit and piss in my favorite things this time I use as props white leggings ( Capri ) . I will first give you a slight erotic show in which I show you my pants , taking various poses , take them off and show you my clean ass and again put them back . I fall on the side and fill it with your white Capri pants shit and urine on them are very visible traces of shit and piss , I again removed the legency and show you my dirty ass all in the shit, and I again put them back . I like to put light eroticheskie show for you my favorite fans .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** WARNING ** by custom request, this video involves raceplay if you find roleplay of this nature offensive, then please do not purchase. In this video, I play with my pretty pink pussy and make myself nice and wet before going into doggy position. I groundhog my turd a few times before squeezing it out of my asshole. I then wipe my ass slightly, leaving a small amount of shit on my anus and labia for you to lick clean for me.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile