Page 1862 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 86213621762181218521860186118621863186418721912196223622862 ... LastLast
Results 18,611 to 18,620 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum & Dump - - scatshop

Cum & Dump - - scatshop

What started as a desperation clip quickly turned into a clit-rubbing, pussy-dripping, shit-denying orgasm flick!
    I start off topless. I'm wearing a cheap cotton thong because I was sure I was gonna shit all over them this morning. I'm telling you how much I need to go to the bathroom. My rectum is so full and my hole will barely keep it in. You can see my asshole starting to open up. The feeling is so intense and I'm hardly keeping it inside.
    I rub my pussy and talk about holding in my shit and it's making me so wet, you can see and hear how turned on I am. Now I'm so excited I just gotta rub one out. I rub my clit hard and fast and poke my hole to feel the shit right at the rim, both sensations are amazing and I tell you I will not shit until I've cum.
    My orgasm is incredible, my pussy and asshole quiver and pulsate. I relax for a moment and spread my cheeks wide and push. The shit pours from my hole, thick and soft, opening it up sideways. I get up and turn around to push the rest out. This clip ends with a long look at my pile and my usual sign off.
    (Good light, talking, moaning, some quiet parts. Full body and face. Real orgasm! No smearing.)
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Rachelle’s MEDICINAL SHIT - - scatshop

Nurse Rachelle’s MEDICINAL SHIT - - scatshop

**Hardcore scat fans! Remember PooAlexa? You might recognize the nurse outfit and boots, they were a gift from her after she retired!! �� Hope you enjoy… Make sure to leave a review!~
    I see you’re being seen today because of some gastrointestinal issues you’re having, diarrhea, lots of tummy aches, is that it? I also see that the doctor prescribed you some pharmaceuticals…but I know what’d be better for a dirty boy like you. An all-natural load of warm, fresh shit from Nurse Rachelle, filled with vitamins and minerals and healthy gut flora to transform your crummy digestive tract! Like FMT (fecal matter transplant) but more fun, instead of a capsule it’s straight from the source ��
    You beg me to heal you with my thick juicy ass, filled with stinky alternative medicinal secrets. You lay down on the floor and I’m only too happy to oblige–treating the ill is my calling in life, after all! I shit a delicious load in your mouth and you swallow it down–but sterilization is important, too! I need you to lick my asshole clean… stick your tongue in as deep as you can, and make sure to suck hard so any poop left inside my bootyhole gets cleaned out. Don’t let that medicine go to waste!
    You were such a good patient today, I think we should end things on a happy note, don’t you? We enjoy a CUM JOI COUNTDOWN together, cumming together over your intimate and invigorating treatment �� Ah, I see my medicinal shit is working already… if you happen to have any other tummy aches, make sure to call again, and skip the line in the waiting room by dialing my private extension instead… ��
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

the first bite! - - scatshop

the first bite! - - scatshop

Watch me take the first bite ever of my own poop! More to come soon xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1876 x 1 054
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Spoon Feeds You My Nasty Shit - - scatshop

Spoon Feeds You My Nasty Shit - - scatshop

Watch me as a naughty girl push out a shit right infront of you before spoon feeding you the lot..
    Your such a good Piggy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Booty Shaking Pooping and Farting - - scatshop

Booty Shaking Pooping and Farting - - scatshop

Wow! What a masterpiece!
    This video starts out with me shaking my ass and letting out a nice poop on the bed. I try my very best to continue shaking my ass while the poo is coming out….I think I did a pretty good job.
    Once I'd relieved myself the farts started coming out. The farts were coming out full force, one after the other smelling horribly and feeling good. The entire time I'm farting I'm still shaking my ass for you.
    This is such an amazing video, very sexy & definitely a must see.
    My favorite part..all of it.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filthy Scat Nun - - scatshop

Filthy Scat Nun - - scatshop

Watch me as an innocent nun that turns bad i want to break all the rules in the worse kind of way and i want you to watch it.
    I bend over showing you my ass before sliding them down and fucking my innocent arse with your dick. Mmmm you like that.. Lets break another rule..
    I tell you to wank your dick
    I push out my dick and shit in my panties
    Now cum all over this nuns dirty little arsehole...
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashlie Slavvin’s Plops N’ Mudslides!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvin’s Plops N’ Mudslides!! - - scatshop

Man My babygirls ass was on FIRE in these clips!! Ashlie Slavvins is back with more FUNKY loads!! Enjoy this nearly dozen minute collection of clips. The first few being some quick fast in a hurry POV clips she recorded spur of the moment just before she errupted on the bowl!! Good grief she shat a buick !! In the the Middle scene, enjoy as she hovers and spreads to push out some phat logs and pee from tight asshole. She wasn’t done after that long session, as she returned lated for even more plops and mudbutt!! Ashlie also has a few nice poots as she pushed out a few of these loads!! This is another must have in your Ashlie Slavvins Fap collection!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashlie Slavvins’ Asshole on Fire!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvins’ Asshole on Fire!! - - scatshop

Ashlie Slavvins is Back for more!! Oh My Goodness!! As listed in the description, Her Ass was on fire in these two clips!! Ashlie is an artist (Peep her shower curtains – she designed and created them herself!) and enjoy as she uses the toilet to “Paint her canvass” in this 1st clip!! Her ass exploded with sharts and diarrhea and what a mess she made!! She got poop all over the bowl and the toilet seat!! In the second, she is returning home from handling a little business and tells us she just finished a cheese pizza, and it has run through her. She say this one “is gonna be intense!” Then enjoy another clip as she focused directly on her asshole as the poop and pee slides out her ass!! Just when she thinks its time to cut, she gets the urge to push a little more out. You can see the poop as it bubbles out her bubblebutt!! I am falling in love with sexy, perfect bubble butt of Ms Slavvins and this is just another to savor!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 54 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Valentine Mega Shit - - scatshop

Valentine Mega Shit - - scatshop

Want to play with me today?Do you love my mega panty shit?Let’s play together
    Want to buy my fresh shit with panties.Mail me
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sick mucus diarrhea shit - - scatshop

Sick mucus diarrhea shit - - scatshop

Soykaylinda is very sick watch her shit all the mucus out her butthole.
    * This video comes with a GIF
    please leave a review so soykaylinda can keep up with her shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile