Page 1858 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 85813581758180818481856185718581859186018681908195823582858 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,580 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diarrhea Explotion and Cum - - scatshop

Diarrhea Explotion and Cum - - scatshop

This is the most amazing clip. I ate a lot of junk food yesterday, so you can see the great diarrhea. See how i loads smelly diarrhea and shows you how dirty is my ass. See how shit falls on the floor in my kitchen. I cum as you'll be staring at my ass and lick it with your tongue. I does it for you cuntdown. Disgusting smell, dirty ass, cumshot pussy. Rub your tiny dick. Lick my cum.
    You must to watch this clip! I struggled to keep this in while i set up my camera, it turned me on so much!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poop Twerk - - scatshop

Poop Twerk - - scatshop

In this clip. I had the bubble guts! I need to shit bad! Watch me bend over twerk and spread these ass cheeks while this shit just rips out my ass! It was soft and long! Don’t you love a bubble butt shitting?!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 193 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my Shit - - scatshop

Worship my Shit - - scatshop

Role play with my toilet slave Mary, I dominate Mary and instruct her to eat my shit and clean my shitty asshole, I stand, squat and sit over her face dropping my delicious turds for her to eat, have her worship my filthy prolapse. I smear shit over ass, prolapse, stockings, and tightly bound little tittys all covered with shit for her to lick and clean, reinsert some of my shit back into my ass to poop out again.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 1.66 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit – wastedwetness – Lesbian – Scat - - scatshop

Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit – wastedwetness – Lesbian – Scat - - scatshop

My wife was desperate to go to the toilet in this video. When she bent over her arsehole was already open and she whispered “It’s coming out” I replied “I know, I can see” as I watched the amazing sight of her firm, large shit pushing out of her tight little arsehole.
    The size of this shit was a complete surprise! I wasn’t prepered for it to be so long, firm and just…perfect! As she was so desperate this time I didn’t have time to place my phone in its usual clamp, I held it in my hand instead. As she shit I HAD to touch it. I grabbed it with my free hand. The warm, sticky feeling was immense. The smell – incredible. It kept coming and coming and I couldn’t hold anymore in one hand! Focus was lost a little as I became fairly shaky. Completely overwhelmed and massively turned on by my Wife’s Huge Surprise Shit!
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

This video clip is of me shitting in our shower. I was alone. At the end I show what I've produced.
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Extremely Messy Explosion Enema - - scatshop

Extremely Messy Explosion Enema - - scatshop

I’m totally naked throughout in the video and holding a huge 2 liter enema bag filled with water. I tell you how bad I wanna get enema to cleaning me out and make super mess around me. Let’s start it and take the first bag. I also have to poo very badly so at the first round of enema I poo a huge one as well. I use a dildo to open my ass and squirt out that lots of water in every single round once I’m ready to release. My position is doggy all over in the video then you get pretty great and dirty view to my ass �� I also notice when feeling uncomfortable because of lots of water in ass and show you how big my stomach has become of. Suffering a lot no doubt �� I repeat many times enema rounds to be sure I clean out my butt. I also farting loudly many times then I’m sure these noises make you boner. You also can see how swollen got asshole and gaping too. Lots of shitty mess and dirty ass fluids in the room just enjoy it as like I did ��
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 56 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty, Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks - - scatshop

Dirty, Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks - - scatshop

I wear only an orange socks on. Start with desperation to pee at the very beginning. I also tell you I was holding my poo in the last few days but only without reason. I could not feel have to poo that’s it. I spread my socks legs wide apart and spread pussy lips too then peeing like a fountain and peeing a lot. Then let’s get have some fun and queefing in doggy few times and bringing my glass toy to please my super dirty shit baked asshole. I dig the glass toy very deep inside my hole and playing around in doggy close up to you. Just look at my gaping dirty hole you’ll lost your mind in. So I got a super creamy shitty glass toy right now. Color is just pretty light this time. Then going to squat pose and keep playing with dirty hole and pushing out the rest of my shit. Super dirty and super swollen asshole gaping to you. I keep fucking a bit myself. I just feel naughty and sexy in this pose. Great view to pussy, asshole and feet. Before the end I knee back on doggy and tease you and please myself a bit more with my glass toy. Do you wanna lick my shit off? Do you wanna taste my little dirty toy? Have fun ��
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking - - scatshop

Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking - - scatshop

I have a huge blood fetish. I love the taste of my own period blood, especially. I came home from running some errands to find my jean shorts soaked through with blood! It went through my menstrual cup, my panty liner, and my thong! That’s okay, because I just stripped down, took my cup out, and started playing with my bloody pussy. I stuck my fingers in and tasted a little. I licked them clean, then started fucking myself with a realistic dildo. I love seeing all the red blood splatter everywhere as I fuck my pussy. I masturbate and fuck myself nice and good and then proceed to lick every single bit of blood off my dildo. I love being a naughty, nasty girl!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kasuga And Tamani Tag Team - - scatshop

Kasuga And Tamani Tag Team - - scatshop

Taking enemas and taking turns (pooping!)
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s).
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mutsumi Soup Poop - - scatshop

Mutsumi Soup Poop - - scatshop

Turning a big delicious meal into a big soft poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up(s).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:15:00
    Models:

Duration: 26 min 3 s
    Size: 804 MiB
    Download From AnzFile