Page 1852 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 85213521752180218421850185118521853185418621902195223522852 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,520 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Christmas Morning Poop! - - scatshop

Christmas Morning Poop! - - scatshop

It’s Christmas morning and I need to push out a big, stinky load of poop! I want to tell you all about it! I love telling you how my poop builds up in my belly and how I start feeling this pressure! I start getting desperate to push my shit out! I love talking dirty to you. Do you love hearing me tell you about my most intimate moments! Let me tell you about my Christmas morning poop! If you really like my filth then maybe I’ll wrap it up for you and give it to you for Christmas! Would you like my filthy Christmas morning shit as your present?
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Hairy Armpits! - - scatshop

Shitty Hairy Armpits! - - scatshop

What do you think of my hairy armpits? Do you think my hairy pits are dirty? Smelly? Nasty? I think they’re sexy! My hairy pits turn me on! I love it how they smell so natural and sweaty! Let me show you my hairy pits! See all my long pit hair? Mmm! I wish you could smell me. I wish I could show you how hot my hairy armpits are.
    You think my pits are dirty don’t you? You think they smell? Well just wait! I pushed out this nasty, smelly turd this morning and I’m going to smear my pits with shit! They’re really going to smell now! Look at my nasty, stinky, hairy armpits! Oh yes, I love my hairy pits all smeared with my shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Shitty Anal Gape! - - scatshop

Big Shitty Anal Gape! - - scatshop

I got my ass fucked so good last night! But now all my shit is packed deep into my poophole! It’s going to take some work to get all that poop out of there! I’m going to have to gape my asshole so my poop will slide out!
    Watch me push my inflatable dildo deep into my shithole and pump it up as much as I can stand it! Then I moan and groan as I push and push that huge toy out of my dirty poophole while it’s fully inflated! Oh wow! It stretches my asshole so wide and you can see up inside of my poopchute! Look at the shit that’s stuck up in there! A little bit of shit came out but I’m going to need to gape my asshole some more!
    I keep gaping my ass until all my shit is out of my hole! It was packed in there so deep! I love smelling and tasting my fresh shit! Mmmm! This is such a nice load of shit! And it’s so hot that I had to really work to get this poop out of my asshole!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 539 – Big Shitty Anal Gape!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick My Filthy Shithole! - - scatshop

Lick My Filthy Shithole! - - scatshop

Look at my dirty ass and shithole! Do you like my poopy chocolate starfish? It looks so tasty doesn’t it? Do you want it? Do you want to taste it?
    Your job is to clean my shithole. I just had the most amazing dirty fun without you. You don’t get to have any sexy fun with me. Your only job is to clean up after. Look at how shitty my big sexy ass is! You need to clean my filthy shithole! Clean it with your mouth! Lick and suck my shithole. Eat all the smeared poop off of my juicy ass cheeks.
    You’d clean my ass no matter how much shit was plastered there, right? What if I had just had the most amazing scat sex with my boyfriend and he came all over my ass. Would you lick my shit and his cum up? What if he had cum up inside my shithole. Would you still clean my shitty ass and suck out his cum? I bet you would! Because you’re a dirty, filthy shit loving shithole licker!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 934 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Ass & Pussy Fisting - - scatshop

Shitty Ass & Pussy Fisting - - scatshop

I start fisting my asshole and it feels very warm and soft inside, mmm yes sure enough its full of loose and nasty shit, I fist my shitty hole and smear the loose shit on ass, it feels so good and nasty, eventually I smear some on my tits. Then turn around and smear it more on my tits and belly and pussy! I fist my pussy with shitty hands then into doggy for more ass fisting, Lots of Prolapse!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 27 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Open Your Mouth - - scatshop

Open Your Mouth - - scatshop

I start off in my black lace panties. You see my gorgeous ass and I show you my pretty red haired pussy. My panties come off and I provide you with a generous and forceful pee. I get you underneath me and tell you to open your mouth wide. Slowly my hole opens up and I poop right onto your face. I then show you what you could have swallowed. Clips ends with a blown kiss.
    (Panties, camera movement, transitions, not much talking, no smear or taste. Poop portion is smaller than anticipated but not too small!!)
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1000 caning,humiliation and caviar - - scatshop

1000 caning,humiliation and caviar - - scatshop

1000 caning, strap-on and nice meal of caviar by Mistress Antonella.
    The slave of Mistress Antonella is tied on doggy position, waiting for his punishment of 1000 caning. Mistress Antonella wears a nice purple vinyl skirt, a black bodysuit transparent, a black corset suspender & black stockings and black stiletto shoes.
    She gives to sniff poppers to her slave in order to stand his punishment. Then she begin to beat him with different wooden cane. She stops time to time to spit in his mouth or to play with his nipple clamps. After that, Mistress Antonella wears an amazing strap-on with black dildo. She orders him to suck his dildo with application. Then she fucks him with a long and exciting sodomization. Afterwards, she lets the dildo in his ass during the end of caning.
    The end in a blaze of glory is to give a nice meal to her slave, she gives to him to eat his own caviar in an amazing final.
    Models:

Duration: 42 min 6 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella - - scatshop

Crush Caviar for my slave by Mistress Antonella - - scatshop

Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her black fetish bodysuit and black thigh boots. After using her slave as a furniture to rest her feet, she orders him to remove thigh boots in order to paint her wonderful feet nails. Due to the bad quality of work, Mistress Antonella punishes her slave, whipping him with riding crop, then she ties slave’s hands behind his back. She gives him to sniff poppers in order to bear the pain of fisting without crying. Then, Mistress Antonella wears amazing black latex long gloves to fist her slave. The view of the goddess hand entering in the ass of the slave, is magnetic and enchanting. In same time, the slave sucks a huge black dildo.
    After that, Mistress Antonella obliges her slave to lick the floor in order to clean what has flowed out of his ass and has fall down on the floor, and she puts her stiletto shoe on the back of her slave to show who is the Mistress and, to humiliate him more and more.
    Mistress Antonella is amazing with her black fetish bodysuit and red stiletto shoes. Her slave is licking the floor with his tongue in order to offer to her Mistress a clean parquet floor to walk.
    Mistress Antonella reward him with a nice caviar directly from her goddess’s source.
    After this dinner, Mistress Antonella puts part of caviar on the floor and she crushes it with her sole of stiletto shoes, and obliges her slave to lick her sole.
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 23 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scat Vid #5 - - scatshop

Scat Vid #5 - - scatshop

Rocking nothing but my Calvin Klein bra while a take a nice dump n the morning for you!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 53.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Fist & Prolapse - - scatshop

Shitty Fist & Prolapse - - scatshop

With the camera looking up at my ass I push out my prolapse and a small shit falls out, I fist my dirty asshole, finger my shitty prolapse, dig a bit more poop out, massage it into my prolapse and all over my ass cheeks, and put my hole nice and close to the camera so you can lick, tongue and suck it clean.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile