Page 185 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 851351751831841851861871952352856851185 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in my bath tub in pigtails and sexy bra and panties �� I get naked while rubbing myself and then I get in the tub, run water on my pussy because I am getting very turned on… I pee into a full size cup, fill it all the way up and then pour it all over my body. I really need to poop so I put the cam level with my ass a poop a nice semi solid load – rub my pussy and ass near it and then make a nice big mess with it hehe
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 77.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scat Queen Delilah filmed live session during LA trip last month.
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I take a big dump on my hardwood floor �� I squeeze out some solid logs and let them fall right on the floor and then I squeeze out the last bits. I am in a squat position but with my ass lifted so you have a GREAT view of the whole load coming out. Of course I do a nice close up of the load I produced as well once I’ve gotten it all out hehe
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 65.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*This is scat incest FANTASY custom video, and the imaginary son here is described as being an adult who’s about to move out of his parents house, all “little boy” talk is for humiliation/degradation purposes only*
    Mommy explains to Daddy that she’s been thinking about her husband’s wish for their son to be trained to worship and eat his mother's poo just like daddy does, and she admits that she’d think it would actually be really hot to watch their special boy smelling and swallowing his own mommy’s shit. Mommy sets a potty down and explains to daddy that it will be the perfect thing to feed their son out of until he's well trained enough for mommy to poo directly into his little toilet mouth. Then squatting over the potty with her hole clearly visible she pushes out their boy’s first poo poo meal, commenting after on how stinky her steaming shit is and teasing that it'll be a good reeking test of her special boy’s potential as a little toilet! Mommy tells daddy all the nasty toilet-slave plans she has in store for their son to make it a filthy-fun family scat activity, and orders him to go and fetch their son while mommy’s shit is still nice and hot~!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Celine is still shitting. A treat for the toilet slave. Then she lets the other slave into the room. This must lick on knees the remaining piss. Then the slave is fisted, while the human rubber doll has his head clamped between her legs.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello Master. Today you asked me to fill up a whole glass full of my piss and drink every last drop. I sat in my kitchen, relieved my full bladder and guzzled every drop of my piss for you. I talk you through how humiliated and dirty it makes me feel to piss into a glass like an animal, but I admit it turns me on to obey you
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That how I cook your breakfast I let you see my beautiful asshole and you get to drink my pee. First Im eat a breakfast. Then I serve you a meal directly on to your plate delivered from the source, my perfect ass. I squat over the plate in high heals so my toned, quivering ass hangs over the plate so you can imagine yourself on hands and knees, head to the floor as you worship my asshole-as you should. You will masturbate furiously as the camera brings you so far beneath my ass that you see the succulent and unattainable lips of my pussy. Don't pop your tiny dick (cum) just yet! The shit is enormous-just what you deserve. And then you get to hear my voice ordering you to consume your breakfast. Be sure to eat your cum when you finish masturbating to this video. The self-loathing you feel consuming your own sperm will give you some way to experience my contempt for toilets like you!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave is in the dungeon and hes going to worship me. I have told him if he pleases me, he may be rewarded. I begin by getting him to lick my shoes. I have a riding crop in my hand to make sure he knows what I want. I then tell him to lie on the floor while I bind his hands and feet together. Hes going to experience the luxury of having my beautiful ass in his face. I want him to enjoy eating my shit. As I sit over him I order him to open his mouth nice and wide. He must be ready to receiveve my scat. After I have made sure he has enough, I tell him to keep chewing, he must not waste any or Ill punish him. I notice his cock is erect, so I slip a condom over it. As he chews on my scat I give him a couple of lashes with my riding crop. As I take a tight hold of his cock, he begins to tremble. I know he is desperate to cum. However, not until he has completely finished eating all my delicious shit. While he enjoys chewing the last piece of shit, I give him a handjob telling him he can cum. Afte hes finished, I remove the condom and squeez his cum into his mouth. What a treat for my scat slut. He will surely remember his delicious scat hors doeuvre from Mistress Gaia.

ITALIAN
    Ho il mio schiavo nel mio lussurioso dungeon , pronto ad adorarmi . Se sapra soddisfarmi come desidero , potrei anche premiarlo. Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe mentre impugno tra le mani il mio amato frustino da cavallerizza, in modo che lo schiavo capisca sin da subito le mie esigenze .
    Lo obbligo a stendersi sul pavimento ,e gli blocco mani e piedi legandolo saldamente. Ora si che e predisposto per lonore di avere il mio sontuoso culo sulla sua faccia. Pretendo che si diverta a mangiare la mia squisita merda. Spalanca la sua boccuccia di rosa , mi metto in posizione , e faccio una bella cacata sul suo viso. Dopo averne fatta davvero tanta, gli ordino di masticare la mia gustosa merda, senza sprecare nulla , altrimenti dovro punirlo .
    Noto che il suo cazzo e bello dritto e duro ,e gli metto un simpatico preservativo. Mentre continua a mangiare i miei escrementi, mi diverto ad usare su di lui il mio amato frustino . Afferro con forza il suo insignificante cazzo , e con mia gioia lo sento tremare come un foglia. Vorrebbe venire , e disperato .
    Ma prima deve prima degustare del tutto la mia deliziosa merda. E mentre ingoia lultimo pezzo di merda rimasto , lo torturo con uno dei miei famosi handjob e al culmine della sua disperazione, gli permetto di venire. Gli sfilo il preservativo , lo avvicino alla sua faccia , apre la bocca , e spremo tutto il contenuto in modo che la troietta trangugi tutto il suo schifoso sperma. Solo una Domina realmente generosa come me , puo ‘ fare un regalo del genere alla mia puttanella di ” merda ”. Di sicuro , ricordera per sempre il delizioso antipasto gourmet della sua Padrona Gaia.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear white panties and pull them down to shit a big load than i apply it to your cock and masse the cum out of your balls ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you think you want to be MY toilet slave? Well, well see if you have what it takes. Although strict, Mistress is extremely caring, and has decided that before you become her full-blown toilet slave, you will first have to undergo a series of stages and tests. Mistress cares about you very much and that is why she takes the time to prepare this special video for you to guide you through your first piss drinking experience. You may be thinking ‘But ive drunk piss loads of times. That may be so. But you havent drunk THIS womans piss. It takes a very special man to be Mistress toilet. With dialogue throughout from the start of this video to the end you will be able to feel my firm but fair approach to your training; making you feel safe and loved with an unwavering voice. Look into my eyes as I soothe you, but dont ever forget that you are BLESSED to be able to enjoy drinking the delicious golden liquid that has come directly from my beautiful pussy. A special video for special slaves only.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile