Page 1848 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 84813481748179818381846184718481849185018581898194823482848 ... LastLast
Results 18,471 to 18,480 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty games with hot, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

Dirty games with hot, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

I like dirty games, I like how smell shit, love feel his sticky touch. And I love fisting my husband. These two fetishes are perfectly matched and I am very happy to fuck him with my fist in his dirty fucking ass. Shit oozes out of his ass, spills out. It’s so hot, soft, smelly. It is such bliss to feel it in my hands, on my skin, on my body. It’s so inviting me, so exciting
    1. Dirty fisting with shit, I like it
    You didn't shit tonight. Today I will fisting you without lubrication. Shitting, Push shit. Oh how sweet, fragrant, soft shit. What a delicious smell, I really like it. And you bitch, dont pucker up! Lie and endure. You my slave, obey and pleaser your Mistress. Here is you bitch fist in the ass. So much shit, how easy hand slides inside, wonderful, great. Now I will constantly use shit instead of lubricant for fisting. Yeah, that's it, I'm gonna shove my hand up your ass even deeper. Push, piss, I see you're starting to like it too.
    2. Want more shit, I'm covered in it
    I try to habituate my husband to shit and use all sorts of tricks for this. Come to me dear, give me your ass. How cozy your ass is and I can feel that warm shit inside of you. Come on, shitting on me, don't be shy. Yeah, it's so nice, warm, soft, smelly shit all over my body. More, shit more, I want more shit. How I feel good, I'm gonna cum. I'm covered in shit. I'll go get toilet slave out of the bathroom, let him lick everything off me
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tsuya Sensual Poop - - scatshop

Tsuya Sensual Poop - - scatshop

Sultry eyes and a thick poop!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your First Scat Experience - - scatshop

Your First Scat Experience - - scatshop

Youve always dreamed of trying scat well now all your dreams are going to come true… I tease you with my ass before telling you i want you to drink my pee and eat my shit…
    I pee a yellow stream as i push out warm scat.. before showing you in and breaking you off a small piece to try…
    I then smear two lines onto my bra cups and autograph it…
    Now im going to tell you exactly what to do with it… From smelling to licking to chewing inside that mouth and cumming as you swollow…
    You love having my shit inside your mouth dont you…
    I say name in this
    #scat #toiletslavery #poop #poo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth - - scatshop

Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth - - scatshop

The view of the descending ass on the mouth and face of the slave is fascinating. My girlfriend beckons hairy crotch toilet slaves. They look like rabbits from below at her chocolate eye of the anus and obediently open their mouths letting in the creamy shit. Lady’s shit is a gift for a slaves. The shit of Mistress tastes like the sweetest treat in the world. A soft, enveloping mass of shit fills the mouth of the toilet slave and he flies to nirvana from happiness. Are you ready to open your mouth and serve as a living toilet.
    1. Let creamy shit slide in your mouth
    My girl friend is very hairy. She has a hairy cunt, legs, armpits. She loves to use the mouth of toilet slaves as a full toilet, forcing they to drink urine and eat her shit. A strong stream of urine hits directly into the toilet, splashing. Her ass shrinks, giving out more and more soft fragrant shit. She fascinates, lures you shit-eaters, it's so magical that you want to insert your tongue into her ass and let the creamy shit slide right into your mouth. Oh Yes, she loves to shit in her mouth, she cums from it, gets the strongest orgasms.
    2. Open mouth, I'll piss and shit in
    I had to go home, not to waste the urine and shit. I have a delicious, hairy pussy. Open your mouth, I'll piss in it without taking off my underpants. Now they're wet, they smell like piss, they smell my pussy. Wash them in your toilet mouth later. Now get ready, I want to shit, open your toilet mouth. Yes, what bliss. My shit is so soft and creamy, it just slides in your mouth. Yes, take more, fill your fucking mouth with my cream shit. And don't forget when you swallow, lick my ass clean. Brush your tongue deeper, penetrate my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Scat Dreams Come True - - scatshop

Your Scat Dreams Come True - - scatshop

Youve watched me for years, Had dreams of what it would be like to to finally have me shit right infront of your eyes… Well im going to make all your dreams come true…
    I make you watch as i creamy cum it drips down to my tight shit filled asshole and i make you lick it all up…
    Before bringing my asshole in touching distance… Watch me shit baby i want you tasting my warm scat.. licking, tasting all of me…
    I show you the load left before smearing on your dick giving you a dirty scat handjob then stick it inside my dirty asshole….
    Your dieing you cum arnt you… Im going to give you a cum countdown while i put a pievce of my shit in your mouth and make you swollow….
    I say name in this
    #toiletslavery #poop #scat #scathandjob #log #poo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 50 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Quick naked pee - - scatshop

Quick naked pee - - scatshop

Just me naked before my bath spreading my hairy pussy and peeing for you
    Models:

Duration: 13 s 513 ms
    Size: 12.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

fun with fruit - - scatshop

fun with fruit - - scatshop

here’s a fun video I made while on my period, using a banana and slices of apples to put up my butt, push them out, and eat them ��
    Models:

Duration: 38 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super big thick chunks - - scatshop

Super big thick chunks - - scatshop

This was a nice big chunky healthy poop I like to call them! I was slightly constipated so I let out a nice little toot in the beginning from struggling to push this big of a load out. Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 68.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana loves to eat thick shit - - scatshop

Yana loves to eat thick shit - - scatshop

Hello my dear and beloved friends. Today I again decided to make a great video for you) I felt that a big, long and thick turd was sitting inside me and she really wanted to go outside. I shit on the plate, I felt how it comes out of me, how big it is. I licked her, sniffed her. Then I picked up a poop and played with it, continued to lick and sucked off biting small pieces and enjoyed shit in my mouth. I showed you a poop in my mouth and how I swallow shit. So playing with shit, licking and biting off a little bit, I ate everything without a trace.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most Massive Turds! - - scatshop

Most Massive Turds! - - scatshop

Watch this amazing collection of my biggest, most massive, asshole stretching turds! I’ve combined the biggest of my most recent loads of shit into this super long video! You get to see me push out the most massive loads of poop! See my shithole stretch as my poop rips my hole open! Listen to me grunt and groan as I push all this shit out!
    Every load is different but they are all HUGE! These are the most massive loads I’ve pushed out in the last year! This is the third collection I’ve made of my biggest poop but this one is the best! You have to see these turds to believe them!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile