Page 1841 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 84113411741179118311839184018411842184318511891194123412841 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,410 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess 5 KG Ate Shit - - scatshop

Goddess 5 KG Ate Shit - - scatshop

Goddess has made yestarday one experiment for you, has ate 5 kg of different food! It turned out very stinky,huge and messy! Eat and suck my dirty asshole slave!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum & Bananashit on the KohTao Cliffs - - scatshop

Cum & Bananashit on the KohTao Cliffs - - scatshop

You can see me on the Cliffs of Koh Tao, sitting there and fingering my Pussy in different positions.. also in Doggy. After I cum I have to Shit and Pee a lot. And I just do it in front of your eyes. I used to call this Video Bananashitbay as I ate quite a lot of Bananas those days and my Shit was huge and very bright from the color of the Thai-Bananas �� Hope you can enjoy my little Excursion of the Cliffs in Thailand ��
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Couldn’t Hold It - - scatshop

Couldn’t Hold It - - scatshop

I held in a Huge shit & barely made it back in time to Release It… No wonder I couldn’t hold it
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 84.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big, firm, satisfying shit - - scatshop

My big, firm, satisfying shit - - scatshop

I'm alone during this video clip. I needed a poo so badly! It was highly satisfying as I pushed that big, firm shit out. As it leaves my body with its wonderful crackling noise, it becomes more softer. More squishy in consistency. As I push the last bit out, I piss whilst shitting.
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Shit on my Rental Car in Spain - - scatshop

Big Shit on my Rental Car in Spain - - scatshop

I’m shitting on my white VW Polo Rental Car in Spain and *YOU* are just right under me, the perspective is like I would Shit and Pee directly in your mouth.. Enjoy the view and imagine how it would be to eat all of my delicious vegan chocolate! There comes a lot of Shit & Pee directly down on you, Pussycream as well.. as always when I shit.. Enjoy it!
    This is one of my “best of” Videos of my first week Pee & Shit on Canary Island, Spain in the new year 2020 – in total I will film my best Pee&Shit during 3,5 weeks until the 24th of January.. so check out my profile to be continued if you are interested in that kind of stuff �� (I will upload Part ONE soon here on SCATSHOP)…
    xxx Linda
    (As this Video is brand-new the quality is very good, much better than my older 7-days-flats )
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 39.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shit eater in the tube - - scatshop

shit eater in the tube - - scatshop

Princess Nikki continues education of her new toilet save. Today she orders him to lay down in the bath tube and uses him as a full toilet for her shit and piss.
    Lucky slave is also allowed to lick her ass clean.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Morning Poop - - scatshop

Morning Poop - - scatshop

I got up in the morning with a great desire to shit right now. My stomach pouted and it looks like a pregnancy. I didn’t have time to take a shower and didn’t shave my pussy but I don’t care ��
    I expose my ass and shit a lot close to you, fuck my creamy pussy then ass with my dildo so that chocolate cream comes out of it. I smear all shit on my pussy and ass and I want you to cum all over me while I rub my clit with my shit and cum too. I smear your cum and my shit on my ass and pussy…Mmm…Oh yeah, now I definitely need a shower! ��
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 33 min 46 s
    Size: 1.91 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit of nuns (AS) - - scatshop

Shit of nuns (AS) - - scatshop

Two nuns and their nasty perversions, they start by making loud gases, wet and perfidious, they pray at the same time. Their panties get more and more dirty than shit from the ass. They touch each other and get excited, and they are growing tight in pants! You’ll see how a big, hideous shit has grown, they are eating them!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 97.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wrestling, farting and a lot of piss - - scatshop

Wrestling, farting and a lot of piss - - scatshop

Sarah and I have a lousy slave, and it is time teach him a lesson in obedience! So we wrestle and pin him down, and give him a smell of our farts.. During the wrestling Sarah suddenly have the urge to pee, and his mouth is open, so why not? He is complaining, but we don't care! We just continue until he surrender and realize we are superior! We continue fighting, and Sarah has once more have to pee.. Then I empty my bladder in his mouth as well!
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 20 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Gaia – You must eat my shit - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – You must eat my shit - - scatshop

Hi toilet-slave, were you waiting for me? I really need to shit, I cannot hold it any longer; but I don't want to shit in the kloo, or on the ground, or in a plate; I want to shit in your mouth!!! And you must eat it all and, then, clean everything. Are you ready slave? I'm lucky to have a toilet slave like you!
    Ooooh, my shit is really a lot today, it will be difficult for a slave to eat it all. Do you want to try? It will be difficult but, if you succeed, I will give you the privilege to clean my dirty ass-hole with your tongue!!!!
    ITALIAN
    Ciao cesso, mi stavi aspettando? Devo proprio fare la cacca, non riesco piu' a trattenerla; ma non voglio cagare nel water, o in terra, o in un piatto, voglio cagare nella tua bocca!!! E tu le devi mangiare tutta e poi ripulire!! Sei pronto schiavo? Sono fortunata ad avere uno schiavo-cesso come te!
    Ooooh, ho fatto veramente tanta merda oggi, sara' difficile per uno schiavo mangiarla tutta. Vuoi provarci tu? Sara' difficile ma, se ce la farai, ti concedero' l'onore di pulirmi il buco del culo con la lingua!!|!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile