Page 1839 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 83913391739178918291837183818391840184118491889193923392839 ... LastLast
Results 18,381 to 18,390 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Loser Feeding - - scatshop

Toilet Loser Feeding - - scatshop

A scat loser is ready for my brownies, a delight I must add! So I have him lay down below me, as I position myself over his mouth. As the log slides from my ass and into his mouth, I feel a fantastic sensation. I say him to eat my shit straight from my ass!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

Lesbian scat session – Strap on fucking licking - - scatshop

In this 30 minute video I fuck my wife with a strap on cock. She starts trying to push out her shit, which pushes my cock out and then she shits against it. I push it back in her pussy as she continues pushing out her perfect, firm, long shit. As I rub her clit I start to finger her arsehole. I feel more shit inside her. My finger comes out with shit on. So turned on I start licking her amazing turd. I pick her shit up, it's formed a ring – perfect for sticking my hard, fake cock inside. I place it around her arsehole, take the cock and push it in to the middle. Her shit sticks to the cock and I can't help but start pushing it against her arse. It's creating a bit of a mess now and horny as hell I start smearing it over her arsehole and some of her arse cheeks. I start licking her clit as I rub her shit smeared arsehole. Still licking, I start pushing my finger inside her arsehole. She starts rubbing her clit, while I fuck her arsehole with my finger. The video ends with her using a vibrator and having a great orgasm!
    Copyright Protected / DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

Huge Poop on Chairs - - scatshop

This one is just for fun! Holding in alllll my meals and making my belly grow very big until I am desperate! My belly becomes so big and bloated, and my butt hole is about to explode with turds!
    I strip and describe everything that I have been eating, and how bad I need to go, and how excited I am for you to watch me! This time, I want to try something different. In my very dirty kitchen, where I have spent the past 3 days cooking and binging on delicious food, I take two of my dinning room chairs and use them to prop me up so I can squat in the air! Once leg on each chair, spreading my pussy and ass cheeks apart, while my huge turd is begging to come out of me!!! I let myself groundhog the log a few times, teasing you, and then release the HUGE POOP! PLOP right on the kitchen floor!
    I finish by giving extreme close ups and describing all the food and chunks of corn and beans and vegetables in my massive pieces of shit.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Shit for Breakfast after I cum - - scatshop

My Shit for Breakfast after I cum - - scatshop

First: noooo, I’m not eating my Shit, of course not, I’m a Lady… ! *but* YOU should have my Shit for breakfast! Can you eat it all? After seeing me how I cum, I’m sure, you will!
    Traveling around in Spain I live in several nice AirBnb Houses.. since yesterday I’m in a new house here on El Hierro and I felt to welcome myself there a bit… so…. I just woke up, ready for my breakfast, making some Tea and… masturbate on the kitchen. Fingering my Pussy doggy and sitting on the AirBnb kitchen I cum to a intensive orgasm. Followed by a highly erotic Shit… first I shit only a bit sitting in front of you, then changing to doggy, showing you my feet and big Ass and shitting my healthy vegan shit on the kitchen… I take a fork and serve you my Shit… listen to my words: “open your mouth – breakfast is ready”… Enjoy my newest Vid ��
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Bratty Pile Push Bikini - - scatshop

Huge shit is pushing my bikini while I am playing bratty with my pussy and making you stroke and cum on my dirty naughty ass.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Typical asiatic Shit with Ass-Shower - - scatshop

Typical asiatic Shit with Ass-Shower - - scatshop

This is also one of my 52 Clips from my Asian-Trip, where I filmed 7 days every Pee and Shit I made. You can see a typical asiatic toilet, me standing on it, perfect view on my Ass, Back and Feet, how I’m shitting and peeing in front of you. My Shit this time is very bright, as I ate a lot of bananas �� After I shit, I clean my Ass with the Asiatic-Ass-Shower – I love it, so clean, so fresh! �� Have fun with this Video :* xxxLinda.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 50.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

7 days every Pee & Shit & Period (1) - - scatshop

7 days every Pee & Shit & Period (1) - - scatshop

(Part 1 / 2 – in total 52 Videos from one Week) it was summertime and one of my first 7 days toilet Flats I

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

Solo shit in the shower - - scatshop

This video clip is of me shitting in our shower. I was alone. At the end I show what I've produced.
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting in the shower - - scatshop

Shitting in the shower - - scatshop

Me shitting alone in our shower

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hypnotic scat lunatic booty show! - - scatshop

Hypnotic scat lunatic booty show! - - scatshop

My huge sexy ass decided not only to smear themselves in a thick layer of fresh and sweet shit but also to spoil their wet excitement and fragrant panties!
    I’ve eaten so much that my jaw is tired, and my ass just can’t take it anymore! Lights, camera, action! But wait, we forgot you… rather lie down under this giant ass and wide open your mouth or eyes! Here INSANE big load, nasty and LOUD defecation sounds, amazing dirty booty dance, pooping in panty and smear shit. You love ass, now you need to love meal from ass! Comment and tell your friends what nuts in chocolate you spend your morning protein on!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile