Page 183 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 831331731811821831841851932332836831183 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My family was still asleep so I found the opportunity to shoot this clip. We only have one bathroom. Yikes! I pee and I poop in the bathtub. I stood up and realized I still needed to shit so I pull the camera closer to my ass to record the visual of the shit coming right out of my ass up close.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 2 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 31.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[29mins]DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
    So … I fuck my ass with dildo to get a lot of shit for my pussy.Then I fuck my pussy with that dirty dildo to prepare it for portion of shit.I put shit inside for a long time for long turds from my pussy.A lil smearing too
    Oh I love when my pussy filled!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first vomit session, thats be awesome ocean of vomit and cum!)
    Thats video be created
    by popular demand!)
    I think thats really nice video with nice vid and sound!) I hope you like, enjoy and stay tuned!)
    Love you brah!) XD
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren’t you excited to watch me shit and love it? Take your cock out of your pants and stroke it while I tell you how good it feels just barely holding in my shit behind my tight little pucker right now, how excited I am to get dirty and enjoy my own filth. I shit a HUGE snake for you right on my couch and taste it, telling you how sweet it is and kissing and licking it… I smear my poop all over my butt cheeks and my pussy and rub my poop-caked cunt til I cum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another excellent video.
    Blow job. Shit. A ton of shit. and my playful tongue
    All as you like)
    PS: +EXTRA BONUS in the end))
    I hope you will like it) Love! <3
    *bark*

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Includes part #1 and part #2 for a discounted price!
    1st part- https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...ning-3-1-part/
    2nd part- https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...orning-2-part/

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I sit on the edge of my tub, wearing my knee high suede boots to have a quick cigarette. Then I strip off my bra and my Victoria Secret christmas panties. I fuck my pussy with my big flesh colored suction dong and then turn around to fuck my ass nice and deep til I feel like shitting. I alternate fucking my asshole and shitting finally shitting into my hand. I put the entire turd in my mouth, passing it over my tongue and then chewing the whole turd up! I show you my shitty teeth and tongue while I finger my poo filled asshole.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh baby, I love this hot red lingerie you got me…it turns me on so much, the straps pinching my perky tits, how lewd the crotchless opening is, the hot hole in the back and the way the strings cup my fat ass… I just love wearing this, you know exactly what I like… and I show you just how hot it makes me, *chuckles* why don’t you stay on the floor and watch me fuck my soppy wet cunt…
    Oh no, babe… time out, I.. gotta go to the bathroom… uhh, no I need you to leave, I don’t have to pee… omg, WHAT? You… you want to WATCH me shit?! That’s… but that’s so perverted! I can’t believe you wanna… really?? You really wanna see that…? You wanna watch me… cum while I shit? …. I mean, I dunno, it’s… it’s kinda weird… no, of course I’m open minded! I mean… ok, sure, I can try it–yeah, I’m up to at least try something new once…
    Oh, god, I gotta shit… omg it’s all coming out–Oh my god, I’m so embarassed, I can’t even look at you… oh god there’s so much… …I can’t believe the smell, and…oh god, I’m cumming…!!
    Oh, baby… that was…. I can’t believe you got off to that… now it’s everywhere… you loved it? Wow, I mean, it’s… okay, I mean, I… I’m actually surprised how much that turned me on, too… it was just… so DIRTY! …You wanna watch me again next time?

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 397 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is made up of four shorter clips. In the first clip, Amadahy, Edyn, and Lola use their human toilet consecutively. They've just come back from having a nice dinner out and they all have to go at once! The slave has to drink the pee of all three girls, one right after the other. The girls don't care if it's a struggle for the toilet or not. The toilet is a wholly mess by the end of this one from heavy multi girl use. The girls abandon the discreetness of the funnel and just piss everywhere with abandon. They fill the slave's face holes with toilet paper and spit in its eyes, too! In the second clip, Lola and Natalya share a toilet slave. They've just grabbed some coffee between Natalya's classes and it makes them really have to go. In the third clip, Amadahy and Edyn use their human ashtray as a toilet after a smoke. The slave's face is covered in pee and cigarette ash after this one. Edyn's pee ends with one cute little fart, right in the toilet slave's face. In the last clip, Lola uses the toilet one more time in the middle of the night after everybody else has gone to sleep. She holds the slave's chastity key as she uses it as a toilet. Lola blows her nose and flushes the dirty tissue down into its system. She gives the slave a good swift kick, reminds it it's unloved, and heads to bed. (12:02 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi there. So, you've liked my videos so much, you've decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, you're a naughty boy aren't you? You want my turd in your mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you everything I’ve eaten lately, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my poop inside you, don't you. Oh, you like it when I blast farts in your face too, huh? *chuckles* Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy.
    I love giving birth to big turds for dirty boys like you. You want to be my turd's daddy? Ooh, it’s so big, I think I’ll call it “Goliath” �� I want you to lick and suck it all over, and cum hard with my shit in your mouth. You know you wanna eat it. You lucky little toilet, you're actually *going* to get to eat it. You are going to finally be my shit slave. And if anyone ever knew you liked to eat a pretty girl's shit they would think you are bad, and dirty, and gross. But I understand. In fact… I love it ��

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile