Page 1827 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 82713271727177718171825182618271828182918371877192723272827 ... LastLast
Results 18,261 to 18,270 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8 LOADS OF SHIT – Slave Eating JOI - - scatshop

8 LOADS OF SHIT – Slave Eating JOI - - scatshop

Get ready for my 8 loads of shit, slave. Over a WEEKS worth of raw shit for you to eat, smear, and pack into your ass so you can shit out my own shit again. Choke on my shit, gag on it. Smear my shit all over your face, covering your nose and eyes. Thrust my hard turds into your asshole–FUCK yourself with my shit, and then EAT it. You HAVE no limits. Start pumping your cock you miserable scat pig, and follow my instructions. I’m going to DESTROY you with my shit…
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FuckAssWhileShit - - scatshop

FuckAssWhileShit - - scatshop

Fuck my naughty ass while I’m fartig,shitting and peeing!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Peeing on my back deck! - - scatshop

Peeing on my back deck! - - scatshop

I was drinking wine and needed to pee so i hopped up and kicked my panties to the side, put my hands against the brick wall and cocked my ass out to piss directly on my deck… dirty me lol Enjoy!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 46 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

record shit in your mouth (a) - - scatshop

record shit in your mouth (a) - - scatshop

record shit with anal discharge (white, sticky). huge portions of shit straight to your lips! straight from the dispenser! Taste shit of different density, form and color, and see big hemorrhoids!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 85.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Learning and train eat my shit - - scatshop

Learning and train eat my shit - - scatshop

I love shitting, I love the smell of shit, I love shit. But I love toilet slaves even more. Teach them, training, educate for themselves. Training can take place at different but the result is one, all become my living toilets, my toilet bowls. It’s so fun, so nice to see how a slave becomes submissive, first to see his confusion, fear and then gradually inflames interest and loyalty, and finally the desire, passion to eat my shit. See my dear fans, enjoy the different ways of becoming living toilets.
    1.Big shit for Breakfast
    Good morning, slave. You were up all night waiting for your Breakfast. So crawl to me, get it. Catch my piss. Drink my Golden nectar, lick my ass. That's where you belong. I'll spread my withers, stick your tongue in my dirty ass. I shitting right in your mouth. Better lick my ass. I'm cumming.
    I took such a good shit. See how big my poop is For you. Lick and eat. Now lick the shit off my leg. I'm gonna put shit on my feet and you're gonna lick it off.
    I want you to eat my shit for Breakfast every morning.
    2.Good morning toilet slave, do your duty
    Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I'm gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don't forget to lick there all clean. It's your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
    3.Gourmet breakfast for shiteaters, strawberry with shit
    Oh, how much I want to shit. Today my dear shit eaters I have prepared for You a special dessert for Breakfast, strawberries with shit. How much I shitting. Now it's Your shit and you're gonna eat it. I'll dip every berry in shit and feed it one by one. Bon appetit, my shit-eaters.
    4.Training program for new toilet slaves
    Good afternoon, my shit eaters. I've developed a training program specifically for you. If you want to get to me, you're gonna have to learn how to eat my shit. And I shit a lot, look. Lick your dirty ass, quick! To clean my toilet on which i sit is a great honour for you. Day after day, you'll eat my shit, eat it and no other food .Shitting in your warm mouth is such fun. Open wide your mouth My slave-I come to you!
    Models:

Duration: 32 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

Brown gold served icecold! - - scatshop

For your pig Peter, Mistress Carter has come up with something very special!
    Since the emptying of your divine intestinal contents into the mouth of your novice has now become routine, today there is a very special toilet education in 3 acts!
    In the first act, the mistress kicks your Klomaul a thick brown greenish branch in his mouth wide open! Followed by Mistress Carter’s request not to swallow your brown gold yet, as she has far more perverted things to do with her novice!
    In the second alto follows a transformation and Peter becomes Sissy Petra!
    And in the third and final act, Peter’s biggest challenge so far has come! Ice cold shit from Mistress Carter, straight from the freezer into his slave mouth. The novice has to fight with his nausea and even the mistress is surprised by the kind of fierce smell of her caviar that she even needs to wear a breathing mask during the session! Will Peter pass this exam?
    F

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

poop on jacket - - scatshop

poop on jacket - - scatshop

*Custom clip*
    I would absolutely love it if either one or both of you would consider making a video in which you poop on a winter coat or jacket, particularly if you have something like a nice shiny puffa jacket or maybe just a leather jacket.
    I've enclosed a photo of the type of jackets I'd love to see getting pooped on.
    Many many thanks!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice has two obedient dogs. - - scatshop

Alice has two obedient dogs. - - scatshop

Hello dear ours and beloved fans) In this video you will see Mrs. Alisa who has two obedient dogs Olga and Yana. Alice takes them on a leash, she first leads Jan on a leash around the room, shows you her ass, how she moves, how she moves her breasts Then Alice takes Olga for a leash and also leads her around the room, shows her big and round ass, how she moves while walking around the room, how she can shake her hips. Then the lady takes the dog bowl and shreds there. Alice makes her eat shit from a bowl, first Jan, and then Olga. Then Alice makes a shit to bowl to the bowl and her dogs, Yana and Olga. And Olga and Yana again eat from the bowl. What is left Alice pours on Yana, but shit is thick and it falls to the floor. Then Alice makes Olga and Yana eat from the floor and they do it. This is the kind of work and video we did this time
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Gaia – Scat dog bowl slut - - scatshop

Mistress Gaia – Scat dog bowl slut - - scatshop

I have my scat slut in my dungeon for a couple of hours. He’s going to experience some of my delightful pleasures. I have him on a leash just to make sure he obeys me. I begin with him licking my shoes, it’s a good discipline for any slave. There are two dog bowls, one for my piss and the other for my shit. This slut is going to drink, and eat, until both bowls are licked nice and clean. I’m also going to use my strapon on him. Making sure his ass is opened nice and wide for me. I do enjoy those squeals as I go all the way in. I get him to sit on the strapon, buttplug style. It’s amusing to see him suffer. Then I feed him my shit, making sure he chews and swallows it. I allow him to masturbate with his cum over my shit in the bowl, and instruct him to eat all of it. What a lucky SLUT…

ITALIAN
    La mia sgualdrina mi fara’compagnia nel mio dungoen per un paio d’ore.
    Provera’ alcune tra le pratiche che amo di piu’.
    Lo tengo al guinzaglio , in modo che capisca bene chi comanda, che capisce che dipende solo dai miei voleri.
    Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe, sempre un buon inizio per insegnare la disciplina a qualsiasi schiavo.
    Sul pavimento ,due ciotole per cani, una per la mia pip

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always Eat and Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

Always Eat and Swallow My Shit - - scatshop

I’m use once again a slave who is regarded as an experienced human toilet. He’s been lying many times under different toilet seats so that many ladies can sit down completely relaxed on it, shit and piss without a huge mess. I’m use him carelessly, shits on it and the Toilet swallows everything as fast as he can.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile