Page 182 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 821321721801811821831841922322826821182 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! I_I In my new video I:
    Make huge creamy tasty shit
    Smear all over my body and dick my hb
    Lick anus my husband) and do sexy dirty blowjob))
    Smear cum and masturbate) and… i piss, really huge pissing and shit sucking!)
    Good sound (but sometimes i cut voice track) and very quality video ) I hope you like it)
    See in next year) Happy New Year and winter holiday!) *kiss* <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A boyfriend is horny. So very horny. When he is told by his girlfriend that she has an upset stomach she expects him not to want sex with her. But this is the last thing on his mind. He continues anyway! He was warned and before long she starts leaking runny scat from her asshole. He stops for a minute while she is unable to hold in her sweet scat. Once she has dumped her load on the bed he resumes his sexual activity filling the air with the smell of sex and sweet scat!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 53 min 20 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My kitchen full frontal shit and packaging it up in a tub for delivery xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 28 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tina Blade shits on her hand and stuff all the shit in slaves mouth. No way slave swollow all. Princess Nikki have fun watching.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hight quality video is divided into 2 parts,prepare your memory device please (33:27min)
    I received a request for a video including jeans,dildo,smearing and filled pussy and gladly did it ?
    So,i use my tight jeans to piss in them a lot and show how much jeans are wet.Then shit inside jeans.Oh there are so few place for my shit!
    I knead the shit and you see it flowing through a thin wet cloth of my jeans.Then i take off my jeans and fuck my pussy and ass using a toy,it makes me shit more.
    I lay down on my back and get a pile of shit to put it on my pussy, fuck pussy and ass again and then fill my pussy with this shit.Omg this shit is perfect for filling!
    I put on my dirty jeans and keep shit inside my pussy longer.And finally i let myself take a shit from my pussy…shit look perfect,i think it’s the best shit from my pussy ever!
    Now is the time for smearing!I smear the shit over the tits,ass…mmmmmm.
    Enjoy it with me
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 15 min 53 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga and Yana love to caress each other , Olga lay on the couch and Yana sat beside me , girls don’t wear clothes at home , Yana and Olga wanted affection , and then Yana started to caress his chest Olga with his tongue , swiping across his nipples sweet Olga , then Yana spread her legs Olga and began to fondle pussy , Yes Olga has a lot of fun , then the girls swap places , now Olga caresses Breasts Yana , and also caresses pussy Yana . But this girls is not enough ,Olga lays Yana on the floor and starts to shit and piss on Yana , Yes a large amount of shit and piss is on the body of Yana , Olga to sit on Ian and begins to smear shit on the body Dress your body . Then now Olga to lie on the floor and Yana starts to shit and piss on Olga liquid diarrhea , Olga is also the whole body in shit Yana . After the girls shit on each other , they began to lick each other pussy that’s all crap . It’s just a thrill to see how Yana caresses pussy Olga which is all covered in shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Because Godess is in this period very occupied with her personal life she call me in a hurry and annoucne me that she is already ready to fill my mouth with piss and Diarrhea. As she expected i become ready for her, with my mouth open wide and asking for making me again her personal toilet boy. She let me lick her pussy before she order me to drink all she got.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 19 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in doggy style with cheeks spread – I do some clean ass winking and then I start pooping – camera is close up on my asshole while I am pooping. I ass wink out the first few nuggets which to me is SO fun to watch it poke out a little more every time. Then come the much longer regular logs and I poop A LOT – the pics in the gifs are not the same 1 log coming out it’s a progression of the several. I push them out at a nice leisurely pace hehe. Even after all that I think I am done and show off the load size up close but I’m not done! So I turn back around and wink out what I like to call my ‘bonus’ log hehe. This is all followed by dirty ass winking and finally wiping. * Audio is bit garbled. As in you can hear me but its hard to make out what I am saying in some parts.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 43.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing some tight blue jean shorts – I fart in your face �� Some close up farts some farther away – some huge ones at the end ��
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Four friends Yana Marina Alice and Tatiana decided to have Breakfast girls stripped naked and sat on the sofa , in their hands were clean plates and spoons , girls first kiss with each other , and after kissing Marina and Alice stand cancer on the knees and Tatiana and Yana bring to their Asses in pride and Marina and Alice shit in the dish , filling the dish shit girls turn to their friends take up the plates and spoons and begin to feed shit to their girlfriends , Alice-feed shit, Tatiana , and Marina Yana , the girls in the morning do not eat so the Breakfast they like , Yana and Tatiana eat all the shit of their friends, Marina and Alice , then Tatiana and Yana become cancer on their knees and also shit in the same plates to feed their friends Alice and Marina , the girls completely eat each other’s shit . Had Breakfast here and said Yana and smiled .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile