Page 1810 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 81013101710176018001808180918101811181218201860191023102810 ... LastLast
Results 18,091 to 18,100 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting on the boyfriend’s hand - - scatshop

Shitting on the boyfriend’s hand - - scatshop

In this video I did the will of the boyfriend shitting in his hand.
    Models:

Duration: 23 s 390 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 40.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thick Shit on Bowlcam - - scatshop

Thick Shit on Bowlcam - - scatshop

This was a real stretch! I start off by talking to the camera and saying thank you to all my fans. Then I do a little strip tease and go from there. By the time I finally sit down, I’ve already got a little bit poking out! It doesn’t take long before I’m pushing out a thick knobbly log. Of course there’s plenty of piss and pussy cream too! You get to see everything from 3 closeup angles.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 962 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

AN SHOCKING PRICE compi - - scatshop

AN SHOCKING PRICE compi - - scatshop

My best clips from the last month! A lot of shit, huge closeups, my diarrhea, my hard work and lots of more hideous, shitty clips!
    Models:

Duration: 41 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit eating cumshot - - scatshop

Shit eating cumshot - - scatshop

I tease my slave with my sexy feet, and have him come over to worship them. I even touch his dingus with my feet. Then I tell him to lick my ass. After all this is where he is getting his food today! After he has thoroughly licked my ass to my satisfaction, I start peeing in his dirty mouth. Then it is time for his meal for the day I shit several logs in his toilet mouth, and tell him to start jerking himself with this pleasure. The only way I let him cum, is if he eats it all. I guess he was both horny and hungry. �� He eat it all, and cums like a rocket!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doggy Style Poo, Dirty Talk, Gaping, Farting - - scatshop

Doggy Style Poo, Dirty Talk, Gaping, Farting - - scatshop

Wearing some knitted accessories on my leg and red lipstick nothing more. I’m in doggy style position most of the video. Looking at you all the time and talking dirty. I know how excite you when you can hear me talking dirty. You get perfect view to my perfect asshole. Come closer and you can do whatever you want with it. Do you wanna sniff it all day long? Or prefer to fuck it? Do you feel it is your lucky day don’t you? Because you can fuck me from behind but strictly when I poop on your dick. I want fucked by you, want to feel your dick deep in my ass. I take my glass toy and start to push in and out of it I just imagine this is your dick inside me. Hm,.. yummy poo in ass, cam you feel it? I keep fucking myself in doggy style until I feel poo wants come out, so I release it. Then penetrate my toy again and continue to fucking my little tight asshole what’s swollen after Shitting. Can you feel what I feel right now? So good. Please fuck me from behind harder, I show you, want you to cum into my dirty ass. Do you want too? I just slide in and out faster and harder the glass toy until I feel you cum into me. �� you can’t get enough of this Shitty asshole. Then I come closer to cam and start slowly push my glass toy and take it out, so asshole is gaping nice and wide for you. Asshole is very juicy can you hear it? During gaping you can hear me farting few times and release some dirty ass juices as well. At the end I pick up a beautiful piece of turd and show you, do you wanna take it? Nice poo video with great view all over in it to my asshole ��
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat my chocolate - - scatshop

Eat my chocolate - - scatshop

A new slave is visiting me for the first time, and he want to serve me as a toilet! Well, I am always in need of a toilet slave, but it will not be pee.
    I will start with the “heavy duty” He must eat my shit! So I poop a big sized log in his mouth, and as a good apprentice he consumes my delights.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 55 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Three pairs of shoes full of shit - - scatshop

Three pairs of shoes full of shit - - scatshop

Girls Yana Carolina and Alice decided to arrange a show for you in which the girls first show you their shoes and legs , the girls take turns taking off each other’s shoes and show you their feet , then each of the girls poop in their shoes filling them with shit and urine , after each of the girls filled their shoes with shit and urine of the girl began to insert their feet into the shoes and then out of the shoes urine and shit , after that the girls again show you their shoes in which a lot of shit and urine .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princesses beat devil and shit in his mouth - - scatshop

Princesses beat devil and shit in his mouth - - scatshop

3 princesses beat the devil and shit him in the mouth. The princesses play the game – how many numbers will fall on the cube, so many blows on the face will get the devil. The princesses beat in full force and the devil has a hard time! After the game, it’s time for the toilet – the girls want to shit! Christina, Amina and Yana alternately put their shit in the devil’s mouth and forced them to swallow!
    ===
    In life, these three ladies – beautiful and well-groomed, they eat right and dress beautifully, monitor their health, go in for sports and meet with lovers. But when they throw me the contents of their asses into my mouth, I feel what these ladies are smelly! But this is their dark side, which their lovers and family members should not know – this secret is only for their personal slave.
    Models:

Duration: 39 min 5 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fat Long Turds - - scatshop

Fat Long Turds - - scatshop

Hot shitting lot of fat shit for you!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 82.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Mania! - - scatshop

Toilet Mania! - - scatshop

Total chaos in House Tempest!
    WWTF (World Wrestling Toilet Federation) proudly presents:
    Toilet Mania!
    Devoted Sub decided he is tired of taking orders from his owner Goddess Tempest and being her toilet so he challenge her to a "No Holds Barred" match for the "World Heavyweight House Tempest Title"
    The holder of this title is the ruler of House Tempest and controls the entire dungeon.
    The cocky Devoted Sub start things off by showing utter disrespect towards the current champion Goddess Tempest by saying:
    "Goddess Tempest PRETENDS to be a leader, she PRETENDS to run this dungeon but let me let you in on a little secret. She can't! She will NEVER accept my challenge!"
    In the next scene the current champion Goddess Tempest address this cocky slave in a fierce "stare down" as she tells him:
    "I ACCEPT!"
    In this match ANYTHING goes, closed fist blows, kicks, choke slams, hell's gate submission holds etc…
    Will the Reigning Champ Goddess Tempest be able to win this match and hold on her title? Will she be able to beat the much bigger Devoted Sub outweighing her by nearly 100lbs? Or will she lose the match and will Devoted Sub become the new owner of House Tempest?
    The loser will have to lick the winner's sweaty smelly asshole and eat the winner's shit. By accepting this challenge from Devoted Sub, Goddess Tempest puts the fate & future of not only herself but also House Tempest on the line.
    Goddess Tempest: 5'4 (1.63m) 106lbs
    VS
    Devoted Sub: 6'1 (1.85m) 200lbs
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER!
    Results:
    Goddess Tempest Def Devoted Sub (1-0)
    Since I won the match and remain in control of House Tempest as well as my human toilet slave I’ve been experimenting with different foods the past four days and changed my diet over the last 24 hours. This helped me to produce massive turds with a creamy texture yesterday. Bonus? It had the most horrible smell and tasted even worse hahaha
    To give you an idea, the turds I pushed out were extremely long and very solid with the most smooth surface I have ever seen. Pushing this massive load out felt so good it was almost painful. The video ended up being 18 minutes long as I didn't bring in any cuts during Devoted Sub's swallowing action. Camera angle was PERFECT in he was in frame the entire time swallowing each turd, bite for bite.
    He had to chew a LOT because they were so solid and smooth. I gave him NOTHING to wash it down with because he deserved to SUFFER! I even masturbated in the background because it was insanely arousing! He truly suffered and this was by far his toughest challenge in the near 16 years he's been eating my shit. The sweat LITERALLY ran down his face into his eyes to get all those horrible tasting turds down. The last one I shoved into his mouth, clenched his neck between my legs and held my hands firmly over his mouth, getting highly aroused by his intense suffering.
    He had to lick my ass clean afterwards and just to make sure he got the message once and for all I pushed out the last little bit of shit while he was trying to lick my ass clean. That will teach him!
    Toilet Mania was by far my slave's toughest challenge yet. This is the biggest bowel movement of mine ever for a video production and by far the toughest for him to swallow it all in full view for you without any cuts during that scene. You like watching someone suffer eating a beautiful woman's ENTIRE and MASSIVE bowel movement? Then this video is a MUST!
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 2 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile