Page 1796 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 79612961696174617861794179517961797179818061846189622962796 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,960 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Messiest Diaper Ever! - - scatshop

The Messiest Diaper Ever! - - scatshop

I love to swim! The feeling of the water caressing my body makes me feel so good! I love to swim even when I am wearing a diaper! I have a cute little pool to swim in! But I’m not allowed to fill it with water inside the house. Maybe if I filled my pool up with something other than water…
    Look at all these goodies I have! Whipped Cream! And Chocolate Syrup! And Cupcakes! Oh what a mess I would make if I covered my body in all these sweets! It would be just like swimming in a giant sundae!
    I start pouring the chocolate and whipped cream all over myself! I pour it all over my big boobs and on my face and in my mouth! I am getting so dirty! My diaper is getting filthy too! It makes me so happy to be making such a naughty mess in my pool! I love that I’m wearing a diaper too!
    Uh oh! I think I need to go poo poo! I need to fill my diaper up! I’m covered in chocolate and whipped cream and cupcakes and now I need to fill my diaper! I’ve made a mess of my body now I need to make a different mess in my diaper! I squat down in my pool and grunt as I push out my poo poos into my diaper!
    Oh what a stinky mess I’ve made! I think I need to fill my diaper up with something sweet to get rid of the awful smell coming from my butt! I shake the can of whipped cream and squirt some into my diaper! Then I pick up a cupcake and squish it in my dirty diaper too! I sit down in my filthy and let my poo squish it’s way up my butt crack! It feels good! I am getting really turned on! I grab the can of whipped cream and I start to hump it! I hump that can just like it was your cock! You know what happens to your cock when it gets really excited right? It squirts out white stuff! Just like this can of whipped cream!
    It’s time to take off my dirty diaper! Do you want to see the poopy mess I’ve made!? I slowly take my shit filled diaper off! Oh look! My poop is all squished and there are cupcake crumbs in my poo! Mmmm! It looks so good! I can’t help but smell my shit! I am overcome by my desire and I take my shitty diaper and smear it in my face! I rub my pussy and stick my face in my diaper! I’m so turned on! My pussy is dripping wet! I have poop and chocolate and whipped cream all over my face!
    I take my dirty poopy diaper and pour chocolate and whipped cream all over my poop! Then I take the messy diaper and rub it into my pussy! I keep rubbing harder and harder until I cum! I cum so hard! I cum like the dirty scat girl I am!
    This is the messiest diaper video I’ve ever made! I had so much fun in my pool full of chocolate, whipped cream, and poop! I’d love it if you could join me! Please watch my video!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Two bananas for Alice - - scatshop

Two bananas for Alice - - scatshop

We decided to play with her friend Alice to use her as a slave and try to play with her anus , I and Caroline went into the kitchen and Alice sat and ate the fruit , but seeing Alice we realized that we want to play with her , you ask why she identified us with Caroline were dressed erotic mesh purchased at a sex shop . We sat down next to Alice and at first took off with Alice’s upper clothing exposing the Breasts of Alice and began with Caroline to fondle the breast of Alice , a little arousing Alice we continue to give away my friend we shoot with Alice first, followed by panties and skirt and Alice stands before us completely naked . On the dish were the bananas I offered Carolina to fuck Alice in her pussy and ass with bananas Caroline has agreed . Alice herself was not against such an experiment . Alice got cancer and I put Alice first banana in pussy and began to fuck Alice . After a short game, I took the second banana and put Alice in the ass and Karolina and I fucked Alice at the same time in the ass and pussy . After we played with my girlfriend I pull out a banana out of your ass Alice and fills the palm of your hand, and Alice fills my lodoni a large amount of shit , Oh yeah a big fat turd coming out of ass my friend . Alice changes position and sits down while I smear shit on the naked body of Alice , Caroline also wants to use the toilet and she wants you to open your mouth Alice and Caroline fills shit mouth Alice , but I also want to use the toilet and I shit and piss on the belly of his girlfriends Alice shit is just fine and we like and Alice too . In this video , Karolina and I use Alice as a toilet , we piss and sleep on her friend fuck her bananas in pussy and ass, smear shit on Alice’s body .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Doll Squash - - scatshop

Shitty Doll Squash - - scatshop

Doll Fetish Clip. Shitting on my doll after squashing it for a while. Full weight dirty shitty doll sitting, riding it and grinding my shit into my doll until its completely covered from head to toe..
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A New Game! - - scatshop

A New Game! - - scatshop

I love the feeling of fucking the poo out of my ass. When my ass feels really open, I like to play a game and try to stuff it all back in! You can watch as I make a big mess trying to get it all inside me. ��
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The TOTAL dirty DESTRUCTION of my ASS!! - - scatshop

The TOTAL dirty DESTRUCTION of my ASS!! - - scatshop

A new incredible premium video of dirty sex, what you all have been waiting for) A unique opportunity to plunge into the dirty world, perverted pleasures .. You will witness my dirty ass, which is destroyed by the GREAT ANONYMUS, the huge streams of shit and the stunning angle of shooting will make you experience incredible fun!) This is really a unique video, which is simply impossible to miss!)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum, Pee And Poo For My Toilet Slave (Toilet Chair) - - scatshop

Cum, Pee And Poo For My Toilet Slave (Toilet Chair) - - scatshop

Watch me finger my pussy and rub my clit and get creamy cum all over my fingers, I then ask you to suck my fingers clean.
    I then tell you im going to shit right infront of your face, You watch my arsehole stretch pushing out a big poo.
    My poo is filled with red peppers from lastnights dinner i then feed you it like a good Toilet Pig
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 642 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Washing myself everywhere! - - scatshop

Washing myself everywhere! - - scatshop

Im doing a shower, so why to dont clean everywhere ! Outside and inside! I can tell that was a very dirty shower ��
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating A LONG SHIT LOG With You! - - scatshop

Eating A LONG SHIT LOG With You! - - scatshop

Here you are, watching me as I tease you in my little black dress, caressing my tummy as I tell you how badly I need to poop :3 I think it’s gonna be a big one! I haven’t pooped in 2 days, which isn’t common for me (usually it’s every day) and I’ve eaten a LOOOT and really loaded up on fiber �� �� I list off all the foods I ate and my favorite beverages to drink, all the while pulling down my panties and hiking up this already too-short little dress… and do a desperate little dance… I really gotta poo! <3
    …And boy, DO I EVER! I lay a BIG, *THICK* and SUPER *LONG* turd onto this plate–this turd is EASILY over a foot long and it is *gorgeous* <3 I feel so proud pushing this big brown beauty outta my booty!!
    I waste no time in showing it off, smelling it with delight and teasing you, telling you how you're supposed to sniff, lick, and taste it…. and then, EAT it. Let's share it together! I'll take the first bite, babe…. �� and, oh my goodness, you're going to LOVE this poop–because it is DeLicIouS! You better eat it all too, or I'm gonna get upset �� Can't let this turd go to waste, babe! You're going to let each biteful melt on your tongue… before swallowing it, over, and over, and over again, until it's all gone! And you better pace yourself… you're not allowed to cum until it's all gone ��
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eggs & Hot Shit - - scatshop

Eggs & Hot Shit - - scatshop

Happy Easter everyone! This is me in a little black dress, pantyhose and high heels getting dirty on this day. See me poop into the plate with chocolate eggs and then I tasting them. Smearing, fingering ass and masturbating in shit action. Oh, and for sure I do ass to mouth! You gonna love it ��
    Linda
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping in Costume! Part 2 - - scatshop

Pooping in Costume! Part 2 - - scatshop

I have another Pooping in Costume video for you! This one is Part 2!
    I put on three different costumes: A sexy, pin up sailor girl costume, a very naughty nun, and sweet, but sexy Minnie Mouse! I wonder which one is the dirtiest!?
    I push out a nice stinky load of poop in each costume! Pooping in costume is so fun and naughty! And, of course, I love shitting for you!
    Enjoy!
    Don’t forget to check out Part 1 as well!
    Scat 240 – Pooping in Costume! Part 2
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile