Page 1786 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 78612861686173617761784178517861787178817961836188622862786 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Valentines Day Pt I - - scatshop

Valentines Day Pt I - - scatshop

This video doesn’t show my actual butthole opening during the EFRO, so I’m putting it up at a really low price. If you enjoy hearing me talk through a nice shit, you’ll enjoy this one.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Push Shit In Tghts - - scatshop

Push Shit In Tghts - - scatshop

Goddess is pushing huge shit in her sexy shiny tights,masturbatiing with messy shit until get hard orgasm!
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Farting And Squirting In Your Mouth - - scatshop

Farting And Squirting In Your Mouth - - scatshop

Watch me tease my slave Adam wearing just tights and knickers, I bend over infront of his face and Fart directly in his face, big loud farts, I then turn around and finger my pussy and squirt through my tights and into his mouth…
    I keep repeating Farting i his face then squirting till he cant take anymore
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yoga Pant Farts & Seduction - - scatshop

Yoga Pant Farts & Seduction - - scatshop

I love the cabbage, I mean I get awesome loads when I eat it, and I also get awesome farts.
    So I'm siren you love it too!!
    This clip, done the same day as upload, is sexy. I arrived home from My yoga and coffee on the beach with friends – and I need to go.
    I have stomach cramps, you know when the poo is waiting to come out and your insides are backing up a second log? Or some farts… well that must have been both.
    I seduce you, hovering over the camera with my leggings on and and tell you about My morning. Farting and really banking up My poop which is getting closer and closer to releasing.
    I slowly strip off my layers for you, and get down into doggy position so you can have the besttttt view.
    Seeing My hole so close and holding it in as long as I can until it's all too much and it slides out of my ass.
    2 long shiny sticky logs.
    Then I get down on the floor with my poop and describe things only you and I know are true.
    A nice long 11 minute clip too!!!
    I'm your Goddess and I know what gets you off. I don't bite so come and chat to me xxo
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 693 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Pussy Masturbation - - scatshop

Shitty Pussy Masturbation - - scatshop

I took 7 minutes this time to really smear my pussy and rub that hot shit on my clit. I wanted you to see my beautiful cunt up close and smeared. You can see me ooze a little juice too. It felt so good!
    *Doesn't get put in my pussy, only around it*
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You like it pervert? - - scatshop

You like it pervert? - - scatshop

You like like huh you pervert? You like watching my ass hole, waiting for it to open up and for the shit to come out
    hoping you get a little taste….
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Straight from the source!! - - scatshop

Straight from the source!! - - scatshop

This is a collection of shits I took over many days including a big period shit and some long pissing as well. this video is filmed in HD. No camera tricks no special audio just straight raw shitting with the lens pointed straight at my asshole so you can see it coming right from the poop maker! Good quality! You can see the shit coming out and hanging on as long as it can before it hits the floor. My ass cheeks are spread and you can even see my pussy hole from this fantastic angle, I hope you enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty Flirt - - scatshop

Naughty Flirt - - scatshop

Naughty Flirt in my Bathroom with an old friend, this time totally shaved , no make up and just out of bed #nomakeup
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Enema Playtime! - - scatshop

Big Enema Playtime! - - scatshop

Come watch me fill my ass up as much as I can! I get my white panties just filthy and smelly just for you. Watch them fill up then watch me play in and taste my own shit. I rub it all over my favorite dildo and shove it in my pussy to make myself even more filthy. I just love being nasty don’t you? I love using the big bottle of warm water and my long hose to fill my ass up until I just cant hold it anymore. this video was a lot of fun. and cumming at the end with my pussy covered in shit inside and out was completely worth it!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 909 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little Girl Takes Four Big Dumps - - scatshop

Little Girl Takes Four Big Dumps - - scatshop

This is a compilation video of four different big dumps taken.
    The first one I made was in the bathtub with my legs propped up on the sides of the tub so you have full view to my cunt and asshole, I had a sudden rush of urgency come over me randomly late at night and it shows in the video! It comes out fast and powerful in a mostly mushy state.
    The second one I take in view from behind, it starts out hard and then ends mushy in a huge pile that I compare to the size of my hand. I show off my messy asshole. I push it in and out so you can watch the little bit of mess appear and disappear.
    The third one I’m sitting on the toilet with my feet propped up on the toilet bowl, I start peeing a nice long stream, I then let out a very fast and mushy poop that is very noisy falling into the toilet bowl. You get a nice view of my cunt and poop in the same shot.
    The fourth I’m on the floor positioned to the side with my butt pushed out towards the camera so you get the perfect view of a nice long poop falling out and onto the floor as I’m rubbing and playing with my cute, pink nipples. I spend some time rubbing my cunt afterwards and getting close to the log of shit with my cunt with the idea of shoving it inside of me as I do so.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 821 MiB
    Download From AnzFile