Page 1779 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 77912791679172917691777177817791780178117891829187922792779 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POWERFUL PROJECTILE SHITS - - scatshop

POWERFUL PROJECTILE SHITS - - scatshop

watch how bbw bubble pop launches poop on her living room carpet in this multi-scene clip
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 96.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Public Pee on Concrete Floor - - scatshop

Public Pee on Concrete Floor - - scatshop

Pee 3 of my little adventure. This one was my messiest – straight onto the floor of these stinky toilets which I didn't give a fuck about. It was a super hot day too!
    Models:

Duration: 47 s 800 ms
    Size: 60.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Accidents Happen! - - scatshop

Accidents Happen! - - scatshop

So my initial intention making this video was to have a really good big shit right on the floor. the problem is that I had been holding this shit in for about 6 hours. I…..was….full!! Little did I know it was going to be dark and creamy like pudding that wasn’t quite set yet and I didn’t even get my pants off in time. these panties and these legging were filled to the waist band! smelled pretty good though. I shit hard in the beginning of this video. shitting always gets me excited so I decided since it was all over my pussy to go ahead and rub that kitty. it didn’t quite feel like I had enough shit on my pussy so I put those nasty panties back on and rubbed that creamy shit right into my pussy until I mixed my cum and shit together.so this little accident turned out to be quite a good time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. oh! by the way… I was on my period so you get to watch me rip that tampon out ��
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shit puke blood and piss!! - - scatshop

shit puke blood and piss!! - - scatshop

who wants to watch me take a big healthy shit, water it down with some period blood and some piss then mix it around with my hands and top it off with a lot of puke? then I smear it all over my body and fist the fuck out of myself!!?? you do? well then download this video! its nasty and it has everything in it. you know you want it. I got pretty nasty in this video. nasty mouth nasty behavior lol!! you know you love a dirty girl.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intoducing Gianna Love!! Ass In The Air! - - scatshop

Intoducing Gianna Love!! Ass In The Air! - - scatshop

It’s a New Month, and as ALWAYS, I’m back with new content from new ladies!! Say hello to Gianna Love!! Gianna is no stranger to fetish work, but this is her first foray into the FUNKY side of things!! Enjoy as She take us into her bedroom to release a lil gass from the ass!! She begins with some airy silencers. She is like a slow winding storm!! As that gass bubble filled up in her from eating Mac and cheese, each fart gets progessively louder and louder. She bends over, Spreads and puts that ass in air to unleash her pooty booty ASSault!! Gianna Love I gonna be one to watch!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 97.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pooping out your meal - - scatshop

Pooping out your meal - - scatshop

It’s time to eat, and I am going to warm up your food in my butt hole! I have an entire tray of cookie dough that I have been saving in the fridge, and a nice plate of vienna sausages so you don’t eat too many sweets ?
    I take each raw cookie and shove them up my butt one by one, until I am full! Then we have to wait for them to bake ? I turn the camera back on to poop out your cookies. Ooops! All the cookies got smashed together inside my warm ass, and came out like a piece of poop! Then more poop comes out of me, and onto your plate. I take the vienna sausages and fill myself up until I am full, and poop out the sausages for you. Don’t forget your drink! Eat up and enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Quick Sniff & Shit - - scatshop

Quick Sniff & Shit - - scatshop

Anxiety always makes me have the worst loudest nastiest farts. Everytime. My friends were about to be there within the hour and the entire house smelled like ass.. I needed some way to mask them.. I thought of just blaming it on my boyfriend.. but being the asshole that he is he would call me out and not take the blame. But I had an idea.. “Hey Baby.. remember that chastity device I keep laying around for punishment when you won’t do things for me?” Yeah.. “Well I’m going to need you to do something for me” I snickered as he came into the basement.. “Lay down” .. Ok.. “I need some way of getting rid of all this gas, the entire house smells like a dumpster full of diapers. Jessy and Rebecca will be here in almost an hour. So for this next hour, I need you to sniff and swallow anything that comes out.. GOT IT?!” he shook his head and layed down reluctantly. I straddled his face with his nose right against my tight spandex pants and let the first one rip.. He could barely handle it. “Oh god, I have to p” .. great.. more smell. I ran to the bathroom and cleared the way to release the rest of the gas on his face.. Seeing as hes always such a dick lately, I “forgot” to wipe. Uh oh, sorry honey. Too bad so sad! I slammed my ass right back onto his nose and pummeled his lungs with more ass warfare. In fear of further chastity punishment that I just KNOWW he loves (sarcasm).. he just laid there like a good little boy and took it. He struggled and moaned.. but the smell of the house was going away… and into his THROAT. Some of it still would seep past occasionally and I could still smell it.. I cant have that.. there going to be here any minute. Ill fix that baby.. Removing the spandex pants I sat my ass right back onto his nose with a perfect seal.. leaving no room for escape and ripped a HUGE fart right into his nostril!!! Haha thats hillarious! Direct fart injection! I couldn’t help but laugh.. how humiliating it has to be. Most people clear rooms, and avoid gas at all costs. And here you are, my little fart bitch with your nose pressed directly against my asshole.. taking it ALL. That nice little muffled fart sound it makes when its sealed tells me you’re in a world of torture.. What a good boy obeying your woman. But, you’re still going in chastity when I’m finished. I guess how well of a job you do will depend on how long. And so far.. you’re on week #3
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Three Times An Enema - - scatshop

Three Times An Enema - - scatshop

I’ve been backed up for quite some time. Just not pooping enough for my taste. When that happens I like to give myself a pretty good enema. Normally I fill myself up once and done. Not this time. Three times I filled up and three times I sprayed out. The enemas felt amazing going in and so much fun coming out. Watch this watery shitty mess spray out of me! I had a shit slurry accompanied by wet farts. Its always fun to push out some diarrhea.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Epic Scat Pantypooping Farting Girl - - scatshop

Epic Scat Pantypooping Farting Girl - - scatshop

Hello) Today you have to smell … and no, I’m not talking about my fragrant panties) Today I’ll make you sniff and listen to my fart, powerful, juicy, loud and very VERY fragrant out of my sweet ass) Hold tight, today you have a lot of work, enjoy the spectacle that I prepared SPECIALLY for YOU!)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pizza and Tater Tots - - scatshop

Pizza and Tater Tots - - scatshop

I ate junkfood all weekend. Despite feeling pressure in my bowels on Sunday, I managed to hold it until Monday morning. My slave set everything up in advance, and good thing he did! I planned on teasing him and starting slow, but this huge turd just wanted out.
    The video starts with me describing what I ate in detail. Then I sit down on the toilet cam and three different cameras capture every detail.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 821 MiB
    Download From AnzFile