Page 1767 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 76712671667171717571765176617671768176917771817186722672767 ... LastLast
Results 17,661 to 17,670 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Slave Punishment P3 - - scatshop

Toilet Slave Punishment P3 - - scatshop

Now Lady Kimi bends over the toilet slaves mouth, shit and laughs. The long turd is in his slaves mouth and all three Scatqueens animate the toilet slaves to eat everything. The slave chews and chews. His stomach is filled more and more with shit and piss.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 course meal from 3 mistresses! - - scatshop

3 course meal from 3 mistresses! - - scatshop

A slave is let out of his cage to be served a 3 course meal from 3 mistresses! He gets a drink, a solid meal and a desert. The mistresses mock and humiliate him throughout his meal and laugh as he consumes their insides from the various vessels he has been served with.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit - - scatshop

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit - - scatshop

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit. Christina and Lisa decided to train the dog today. Their slave must fulfill the role of a pet. He dutifully carried out their commands – “sit”, “die”, “down”, “place”. But he was a bad dog because he was constantly trying to sniff the asses of the girls. And for this they had punish him.
    The “doggy” was hungry, so the girls decided to feed him. The food for the dog is the crap of the girls that they gave out of their beautiful asses. Slave greedily ate everything from the floor to the last crumb. He ate so greedily, as if it were the best delicacy in his whole life.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Greedy toilet slave - - scatshop

Greedy toilet slave - - scatshop

This slave is a true gourmet. Most of the time experienced toiletslave take time to chew before swallow mistress divine caviar. But this loser swallow the shit like a champ. You can tell he love the shit by the look on his face. Mistress even fart in his face and he sniff all the smell. Disgusting pig….
    You will find out at the end of the video a bonus. Mistress offer him to washed down his shitty throat with her divine champagne. Of course the pig try to drink and catch all the stream of juice falling on his face. Men are so pathetic.
    Langage spoke : French, Subtiles : English
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit - - scatshop

Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit - - scatshop

Lucky slave gets to watch his Mistress pleasure herself and smoke a vape. I humble my toilet slave and make him lick my dirty boots with his tongue. Then I want to use him as my TOILET! He is going to take his natural position, which is like a toilet hole under my GODDESS ASS! 😉 I want his mouth as close as possible to my asshole, so nothing can escape! He has to take and swallow everything! After using the slave as a toilet as a reward, I will pissing and spitting in his mouth. He has to swallow it! Oh, he is a really good human toilet! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ariel Can’t Study - - scatshop

Ariel Can’t Study - - scatshop

I have a huge exam in the morning and I just can’t concentrate. I hate studying. So what’s a girl to do? How about play with my pussy and shit on something.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Eating fresh poop from a young woman is the most delicious shit you could ever have!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Watch me bust it open and let it all go! Serving you a container of my own poop! Let me know how much you love me by buying clip!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wanna Be Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Wanna Be Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa’s submissive says he wants to be her toilet slave but the moment she pisses in his mouth he gags. Lisa is furious and gives the wanna-be slave a beatdown he’ll never forget. She kicks him, bitch slaps, and stomps him with her high-heeled boots till he’s crying and curled up in a fetal position to escape her onslaught of pain. Lisa isn’t done with the ungrateful slave though. She puts on her punching gloves and beats him till he falls down. She puts a slave collar on him and bitch slaps him some more. Then she puts a rubber ball gag in his mouth. She explains to him that it’s an honor to be her toilet but he has disappointed her…that’s the reason for the ball gag. His mouth has no use. So the slave is taught what happens to a slave that disappoints Mistress Lisa. He is slapped, stomped, kicked and caned till he is moaning in agony. then she brings out her single tailed whip and heavy oak paddle. Maybe this slave has a use after all…as a pain slave. After all, it is music to her ears to hear his muffled screams of agony. She brings out her cock torture table and pulls his cock through the hole in the middle. It’s a great device for isolating a slave’s cock so that a mistress can concentrate on punishing it. Mistress Lisa makes great use of the device, using a wooden ruler to elicit more screams of pain from her slave. She pisses in a red cup then takes a shit on the wanna-be toilet slave’s useless cock. She calls the camera man over and fork feeds him her shit from the cock torture table-plate. He grateffully eats the shit, then washes it down with a nice cup of her warm piss.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile