Page 1760 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 76012601660171017501758175917601761176217701810186022602760 ... LastLast
Results 17,591 to 17,600 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties - - scatshop

Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties - - scatshop

Do I spoil my slave by sharing something this intimate with him? Perhaps I am, I'm just a very nice person.
    As a woman I know all too well how intimate it is taking a shit in your panties. It's something very special and I decided my property Devoted Sub is such a good slave I'll reward him. I gave him the ultimate gift. I let him keep his face close as I took a very soft & nasty shit right into my panties.
    I showed him affection by allowing him to pull of my shit filled panties and letting him eat the soft shit stuck in my asshole & between my ass cheeks. It's such a huge honor for a male slave, getting his mouth into a woman's shit smeared bottom to eat it out and lick it clean for her. But it didn't stop there.
    I gave him the ULTIMATE gift! I let him eat & swallow my load of nasty & soft shit right out of my panties for the world to see!
    Watch from two angles how he takes one bite after another out of my shit, show you it on his tongue and then chew and swallow it in full view of two cameras just for you! It was taken with two cameras so you can enjoy a perfect view of my shit and see for yourself he really swallows every one of the multiple bites.
    If you like seeing a man eating & swallowing a woman's shit this clip is a must have for your swallowing collection! xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit and piss in slaves mouth - - scatshop

Shit and piss in slaves mouth - - scatshop

I pee standing up, right into his mouth. Then I shit into his mouth, extreme!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Held it for 2 heckin’ days!!! - - scatshop

Held it for 2 heckin’ days!!! - - scatshop

Omg @ my powerful pee stream and heavy load of poop!! I held this for 2 heckin’ days and loved every second of it!! Lots of sharts and even some corkscrewing!! hahaha!! A great peeing, sharting and pooping Dump!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just Shitting: Episode 1 - - scatshop

Just Shitting: Episode 1 - - scatshop

It’s 8 am. I went out for dinner last night and got back pretty late. I stuffed my face. We had Italian. I forgot to remove my makeup before going to bed. I’ve just woken up, and I am DYING for a morning shit. Luckily, I now have a special toilet seat at home so from now on I will be able to film myself taking gorgeous dumps for you all in the comfort of my own home.
    So anyway, I’m wearing my red silk dressing gown, my hair is a mess and my makeup has run, giving me panda eyes, an I just don’t care because I need a shit that much! See, on top of stuffing my face at the restaurant last night, I have also been supplementing my diet with fibre because I stopped smoking a few days ago and I was scared of getting constipate. Oh my god, does that fibre ever work!
    I was barely even awake, and already I was struggling to hold my shit in! So I quickly set up my toilet seat and camera, and sat down to let it all out. It felt like such a release! You can see it on my face as I am sat there. Still half asleep, I lose myself in my poo. Then comes a big pee. It seems to last forever.
    I can feel there’s still something up there, so I push and push for several minutes, then a surprise comes out. a huge musical fart toots out loud! Aaaaahhhhh…. that’s better! Now I finally feel empty.
    So I look at my poo, and when I see the sheer size of it, I am blown away! It’s gigantic! I have to show you up close! So I pick up my camera, and with my macro lens attached to it, give you the most up and personal view you have ever had of a woman’s poop. Every little detail is there for you to appreciate in glorious HD! What a work of art! And of course, to give you the full scale of my turd, I compare it to different body parts of mine. Hope you enjoy this video!
    Please leave feedback, and don’t be scared to leave me personal messages with suggestions, ideas, or just your thoughts on this video. I may not respond to all my messages, but I do read them all!!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 ladies shit/piss slave in mouth! - - scatshop

4 ladies shit/piss slave in mouth! - - scatshop

4 ladies shit and piss a slave in the mouth!:
    Here you can see something very special again, namely, as I shit and piss, with my girlfriends, Contessa Calucci, Hot Svenja and Kinky Tina, a slave in a row, in his mouth! First, pooping and pissing Contessa into the slave mouth, then Svenja, then me, and as the fourth Kinky Tina. Yes, something like that is not seen every day 4 Dominas fill a toilet slave with their delicacies. Of course, the slave had to swallow and eat everything. All this you see from 3 camera angles, so you will not miss anything from the horny shit scenes!
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Taking A Dump - - scatshop

Taking A Dump - - scatshop

You get a front row seat in watching me take a greasy dump into my nasty toilet. The shit is falling right out of my fat ass and I want you to clean me up. Lick my asshole until every speck is gone. I show you my huge dump in the toilet and then get on my hands in knees so you can clean me up like the good toilet slave that you are.
    Featuring: toilet slave, toilet fetish, shitting, poop, POV, asshole fetish
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lola – Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 1 of 3) (Shit Only) - - scatshop

Lola – Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 1 of 3) (Shit Only) - - scatshop

This is just the shit segment from day 1. There are two different angles, a front view and a back view. First, the angles are shown consecutively. Then the angles are shown stacked in a window on top of each other. (18:41 long)
    When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
    -Lola
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting While Pole Dancing! - - scatshop

Shitting While Pole Dancing! - - scatshop

In this situation, see a sweetheart perform some hardcore pole dancing. However, what sets this different from what you would normally see is that in the middle of her routine, she gives herself an enema! After she fills her rectum with the fluid, she continues dancing like nothing unusual happened! Eventually, while moving her body around, her asshole starts to leak and squirt fluid everywhere! To make things worse, it is later followed with poop!
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Resolution: 396 x 704
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Anita – new toilet DIARRHEA or PUKE - - scatshop

Mistress Anita – new toilet DIARRHEA or PUKE - - scatshop

Mistress Anita doing another EROTIC MOVIE : PUSSY WORSHIPPING AND DIARRHEA IN MOUTH ! She begin with some nice teasing, dressed in her erotic lingerie and she humiliate her personal toilet boy. She order him to lay down on the floor and obey her orders: to clean her pussy and asshole before she feed him ! Our perfect kinky Gypsy Goddess with great body. Enjoy her movies into our shop !
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Monster Bathtub Enema - - scatshop

Monster Bathtub Enema - - scatshop

I saw this huge nozzle online and get one! I tried my best to get the whole thing inside me and see how much water I could take. It really felt like someone was fucking my ass. I got so turned on that I had to fuck my ass with my favorite dildo. I really do love to make such a big mess!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile