Page 1758 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 75812581658170817481756175717581759176017681808185822582758 ... LastLast
Results 17,571 to 17,580 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat My Shit - - scatshop

Eat My Shit - - scatshop

My toilet has his mouth full of my Caviar. I watch him struggle as he eats it all.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot Indian princess is using my human toilet - - scatshop

Hot Indian princess is using my human toilet - - scatshop

My friend is punishing this idiot french slave too.. She also shit in his mouth.. He of course has to eat and swallow it..
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toy Made Of Poo - - scatshop

Toy Made Of Poo - - scatshop

Cum and watch me strip out of my silk romper and squat down on my bathroom floor to go poo, and it’s such a huge one it stretches my asshole really wide! then you can watch me as I play with my big poo and put some in my mouth and tease my clit with it, rub some of it on my tits, and grind on the pile of poo! Then I roll it around in my hands to form a toy shape, stick it to the edge of my tub and spit all over it before I ride the poo toy. At the end of my naughty clip, I suck the poo toy and ride it one last time. It was such a fun time!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BOTH Get To Know Me – 1 & 2 - - scatshop

BOTH Get To Know Me – 1 & 2 - - scatshop

This is both of my EFRO versions of my 1st and 2nd Get To Know Me Videos
    #1 – 1st Get To Know Me
    This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style - This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. It's very real and very heart felt.
    I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
    "How I got into Scat"
    "What I like best about it"
    "Do I like female or male scat better"
    I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
    At the end I do what I do..take a big poop
    #2 – GET To Know Me More GIGANTIC LOAD
    This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video.
    THIS VERSION is 11 mins long and I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life!
    I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days!
    After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldn't even believe it!
    ENJOY!!!
    From Your Favorite Redhead
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Extreme Piss and Cum Games! - - scatshop

Extreme Piss and Cum Games! - - scatshop

Teen girl pisses me outdoor in the mouth and Perverted sperm exchange from teen pussy and milf pussy! Part 1:
    On a kinky garden party, the teeny girl Laura Linde pissed me twice in my mouth. And that, outdoor in front of numerous spectators. It pissed me, one of the party visitors, at the same time, fully! Then Laura and I also did horny piss-swapping and we gave each other horny piss kisses. Aftrewords my teenage girlfriend LauraLinde, and I, performed, a bareback outdoor GangBang! Therefore we lay in 69er position on a Fuck-bock! Thereafter, several men fucked us, bare and squirted their sperm in our pussies. Laura and I have then swallowed the sperm, each from the cunt of the other and we have licked each other our pussies clean!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meat-Hooked-Cock-Sucking-Shit-Sucker Part 1 - - scatshop

Meat-Hooked-Cock-Sucking-Shit-Sucker Part 1 - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa’s slave is helplessly bound with thigh-to-wrist restraints when she puts an anal hook in his ass, forcing him to stand on his tiptoes to prevent the hook from impaling him even further. She lets him know he is to suck black cock today, beating him with a cane, whip, and wooden paddle to get his cooperation. After a thorough beating she lowers him to his knees and orders him to suck her friend’s cock. Sissy white boy struggles, gags and chokes on the big black cock while Lisa beats his ass with a wooden paddle. Sissy white boy doesn’t seem to do such a good job though which pisses Lisa off. She removes the meat hook from his asshole and attaches a chain to his slave collar. She drags him with the chain through the house as he struggles to breathe. She takes him to another room where she has a tub of her shit saved up from the day before. Lisa smears the shit all over slave’s face, in his nostrils and over his mouth, then wraps his face with saran wrap. The slave struggles to breathe and Lisa unwraps the saran wrap, only to take up a position with her ass perched right over his face. White boy looks in horror as he sees the shit start uncoiling from her asshole, ready to drop…
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Looser P3 - - scatshop

The Looser P3 - - scatshop

Lady Missy it does not matter if the toilet slave has already swallowed so much shit. Simply shits again. The slave lies on the ground. His whole face is full of shit. Never mind, Lady Missy puts the toilet paper directly on his face. Mistress Michelle pees on top. Then Lady Missy has the idea to stuff the whole rest of shit in the mouth of the slaves.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Letting it all out - - scatshop

Letting it all out - - scatshop

I’ve been holding my piss and shit until I just couldn’t hold it anymore. I let it all out in this upclose video.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 9 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 1 - - scatshop

Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 1 - - scatshop

Teeny-girl injected me, from her milk-tits, breast milk in my mouth and on the body! And Kinky piss orgy with a teen and a Milf!:
    Here I have a horny outdoor live lesbo show, performed with my teen – girlfriend LauraLinde, in front of numerous spectators, at a summer party in Hannover. Here in the first part you can see how we both undress and how Laura licks my tits and my pussy. Here I got several orgasms and I squirted Laura my pussy juice in her mouth. She swallowed my delicious pussy juice greedily. No wonder, because the riper the fruit, the sweeter the juice! Then Laura took her milk tits in her hand and then splashed her horny breast milk in my mouth and on my tits. Of course, I completely swallowed the delicious teen breast milk. We also gave us horny breast milk kisses! Afterwords were my teen girlfriend Laura Linde and I, from a male horde, outdoor, filled with liter wise piss! The guys used us as living toilets and living urinals. We both horny women greedily swallowed the men’s piss and we made it also horny piss-swapping!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poop on a Plate - - scatshop

Poop on a Plate - - scatshop

poop on a plate! ?
    Models: