Page 1750 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 75012501650170017401748174917501751175217601800185022502750 ... LastLast
Results 17,491 to 17,500 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dinner for Losers ! - - scatshop

Dinner for Losers ! - - scatshop

The only way you will ever have dinner with *me* – a beautiful lady with the most beautiful Ass you’ve ever seen – looks exactly like this: no touching, you on your knees, mouth open and ready to eat my big vegan chocolate from the alps and drink my morning pee! Listen carefully! I’m speaking in English in this Clip (no German) ��
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting on YOU - - scatshop

Shitting on YOU - - scatshop

I have you captive in my toilet and shit all over you again and again and again!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Stepmother Fucks and Poops! - - scatshop

Dirty Stepmother Fucks and Poops! - - scatshop

With her urges at its peak, this woman couldn't resist and ends up ordering her stepson to fuck her! As a result, he proceeds to penetrate his dick into her pussy while she is bent over! Immediately, he goes fast and hard, putting the woman in a lot of pleasure but consequently making it easy for him to reach orgasm! By then, the lady isn't completely done with her urges just yet so what she does next is defecate on top of a table and then play with her own poop by smearing it all over her dress as well as all over herself to her heart's content!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nasty Real Estate Agents Make Client Eat Turd! - - scatshop

Nasty Real Estate Agents Make Client Eat Turd! - - scatshop

This rich client of theirs wants to buy the condo they showed him but he wants a big discount on the price. The nasty babes agree but they set a condition – he has to obey them and eat their shit! So they tie him up like a dog and set a bowl in front of him. The girls take a dump on the bowl and make him eat it! Then they shoved their asses on his face and makes him clean the assholes with his tongue!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Helpless Toilet Training - - scatshop

Helpless Toilet Training - - scatshop

With My slave collared and naked in waiting position in the corner, I take a big fat hard shit on a plate. I bring My slave over and make him worship MY sexy leather boots before dragging him to My bed and tiying him to the post to make sure that he is helpless and unable to escape his fate. With him trussed up, hands in the air, I make him smell My shit and slap him and spit on him for not thanking Me for the privilege. I then start to spoon feed him, still slapping and spitting as we go along, making his strugle with My rock hard turd even worse. Will he consume it all? Or will he break down and fail miserably? Watch to find out.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 990 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Failure to consume - - scatshop

Failure to consume - - scatshop

This toilet was talking all the talk telling me how he could eat all my shit. Well, what a disappointment he was. He is nothing more than a dirty shit pig wishing he was a toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Face down ass up shitting/ Amber Chocolate Collection - - scatshop

Face down ass up shitting/ Amber Chocolate Collection - - scatshop

Face Down Down Ass Up shitting.. this video clip is strait to the point. I on all fours with my ads in the air shitting and pissing. I do a slow motion of the action and there is a great shot of my pussy.
    Very soft load. Cognac color. Decent side payload.
    I had gotten a request for my poop. I call it my Amber chocolate. Someone wanted to taste it . So I filmed my very first Amber chocolate Collection process. Very solid chocolate color. Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting With A Blood Dripping Cunt! - - scatshop

Shitting With A Blood Dripping Cunt! - - scatshop

My cunt is so bloody! It makes me unbelievably horny! My pussy is soaking wet all the time with my blood and cunt juices mixing together! And now I need to shit! I always get so turned on with an ass full of poop!
    Watch me play with my bloody cunt and show you how my fingers get covered in blood. I spread my hole open so you can see how nasty and bloody my gash is! I need to shit bad now! I spread my ass cheeks apart and start to push! You can see the blood gushing out of my pussy as my asshole opens up and a nasty load of shit slides out! My ass is crackling and making those nasty pooping noises and my pussy is dripping blood! I love talking dirty to you and telling all the nasty things my holes are doing!
    I love shitting when my pussy is dripping blood! Check out this nasty, sexy, bloody pussy shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 975 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slave in doggystyle, pooping, in his mouth - - scatshop

Slave in doggystyle, pooping, in his mouth - - scatshop

Slave in doggy style in his mouth, farting, shitting and pissing!
    Here I had the next toilet slave to visit. I had not shit for more than 3 days, so that he also got a proper portion, of my divine shit, to eat. I perched myself in doggy style with my asshole over his mouth and first farted him in his mouth and face. Hear my horny stinking farts, which I furted into his face. Then I shit him a killer-shit sausage into his mouth. Then I turned and pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit, stuffed mouth. My shit was so big that the slave had problems to eat them completely and a part, landed on the ground. And because it lasted for so long, the slave had to turn around and I pressed his head, with my foot, on which I was wearing HighHeels, with his face in the shit and piss on the floor. So that he had to eat further in order not to stifle. The horny scenes you see from 3 camera perspectives! Slaves wanted!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

I’m so excited to have finally caught you! You’re MY toilet slave now! You’re completely helpless chained to my toilet and I will be using your mouth from now on for my piss, farts, and of course my shit! This video contains: Humiliation, Objectification, Toilet slavery fantasy, Explicit Shit play
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile