Page 174 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 741241641721731741751761842242746741174 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a huge compilation video of 7+ days of super long shits!
    You get an incredible view from behind of numerous days of tons of poops.
    I even give you a little ass shaking show before unleashing all of my incredible shits into the toilet.
    I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this clip ��
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today Ive got my diaper on under my tight jeans outfit, and I fill it up with pee, farts and hot poop until it makes dirty bulges in them.
    I love the tight feeling of the jeans squashing the wet and messy diaper against my butt. Its harder to poop when its all so tight, but that just makes it so much more pleasurable and arousing, because I have to push harder, and the poop spreads out all hot and sexy feeling over my butt and between my legs.
    Then I take down my jeans and set the wet and dirty diaper free, so you can see the big mess Ive made in it. Goddess Panther is your dirty diapered Mistress, and you should follow her example and shit yourself in your pants and diapers like she does. Do it while you watch!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 998 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me try my hardest to get myself upside down to pee on myself and play around a little bit. Its not incredibly long, but you get to enjoy watching the pee traveling up my stomach and getting all over myself, especially when I lower myself down and get soaked.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 2 min 20 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This second video from the Dirty Lunch” series is even dirtier and more depraved than the past. Now I eat sausages and sit on the table))) you will see how I pour ketchup into my pussy and fuck myself with sausages))) Then I put the shit on the plate and ate it all)) it ends with my orgasm with squirt �� -)
    Great view))
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am visiting my slave, and I think it is time we expand his duties! It is that time of the month, and he should learn and appreciate everything that comes from me. So I call him over, and squat over him as I pull my red tampon from my pussy. As I explain he need to appreciate his Goddess gifts no matter what they are, I put the tampon in his dirty mouth.
    He need to chew and get every piece of red from it. Then I leave him!
    When I come back some later, he is still lying there chewing the tampon.
    But I need to take a shit, and that means it is his lucky day! He will get fed today!
    I take a huge dump into his toilet mouth, and he need to chew and eat it all!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I told you I dont like to go to the toilet ! Didnt I ?)
    Well, if only I could do something sexy over there ��
    How about to take on my new transparent panties and watch how slowly my heavy load fills them to the max (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With no work for the day, these three lesbians take the opportunity to quench their filthy fetish! One of them gets her butt cheeks spread wide apart by the two ladies who then rub and finger fuck her asshole! Eventually, the sweetheart is made to piss and defecate inside a glass bowl! When she could no longer release anymore, another lady is made to do the same! The contents of the bowl is then poured all over the bodies of the sweethearts who have contributed to the mixture! To make things more interesting, they would smear it all over themselves! Despite the mess that they have already made, they are not yet done! One-by-one, the ladies would receive an enema and then release a strong surge of fluid and feces! Then, for the finale, two women drench a massive dildo with their spit and then simultaneously fuck their pussies with it until they orgasm!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 37 min 42 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is part 2 of my most recent Poop Play with masturbation, and watch as I use the poop that covers me and continue to talk dirty to you as I finger my dirty ass with my shitty fingers before spreading more poop all over my ass cheek. Lets have lots of fun and talk about how much I want you to lick the shit off of my body.

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I poop for you, smear it all over and talk about how much I love getting nasty for you. Let me masturbate and be your nasty little shit slut, talking about mutually playing with shit, licking shit, smearing shit, and how it tastes between your teeth. Lets get nice and dirty while I masturbate covered in my own shit.

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Arab Mistress Messalina uses and abuses her slave for her amusements.
    She forces him to lick her legs and pussy the, she makes him kiss her ass and uses his mouth as urinal.
    He has to swallow all. The Arab Mistress uses him as a toilet, he must eat her shit and kiss her dirty ass. She beats the hell out of him ? just for fun.
    Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile