Page 1733 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 73312331633168317231731173217331734173517431783183322332733 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,330 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diva Staxxx Pooping With Company Pt 2!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx Pooping With Company Pt 2!! - - scatshop

I swear Diva Staxxx is bae!!! I absolutely LOVE public toilet clips where you can hear other women shitting, peeing, grunting or strainng in the background and boy did Staxxx have plenty of that in these three clips!!! In the first clip, Enjoy as Staxxx rushes to the bathroom at work, before sitting down and dropping a heavy load in the bowl. Midway through her dump, another coworker comes in the bathroom as well. Looks like a friend of hers. Enjoy their great dialogue as the girl comes racing in complaining about how “my ass really hurts!” Looks like they both had the Chilli for lunch as Diva Staxxx Talks about how she got her stomach bubbling!! You can hear both as they grunt and strain and drop loads in the bowl at the same time!!! In the second scene enjoy as she is standing outside the stall talking with the same friend as she takes another dump. Staxxx is attempting to recruit this “Shitty Booty” coworker to make clips!! The girl Comments “That sounds like something I can totally do!” So hopefully we will see clips from the girl behind the door in the future!! In the finale, we follow Staxxx to the toilet at the courthouse. She stopped in to take a leak, but a woman in the adjacent stall is taking a loud dump!! We can hear her mercy flush, Grunting, Straining and talking about struggle – VERY LOUD!!! The lady drowns out Staxxx with all her mercy flushing and “Oooh Wee” grunting!! The conversation the lady in adjacent stall is having is hilarious!!! This is by far the best Public Toilet action I have this year!! Staxxx had tons of entertaining company and conversations in this one!! I can’t decide which one is hotter!!! There is NOTHING like hearing a bunch of women shitting at the same time or having two women have a conversation about shitting. But to have all at once?????!!! This is by far one of my favorite clips this year!!! Definitely a mush for my fans of the Sounds in the bathroom just as much as the sights!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Box Training - - scatshop

Toilet Box Training - - scatshop

I have a new tool to train those lucky enough to serve as my human toilet! I love my new toilet box. The head of the slave is locked into place right where it belongs-right under my ass, while he’s tied up securely. I can sit on my toilet box and take a nice long leisurely shit while my slave feeds underneath me or I can remove the toilet seat and hand feed my slave. In this video I take a shit right on my slave’s mouth then straddle him and torture his cock to get him to chew and swallow my shit. When he doesn’t go fast enough I over-stimulate his worthless little cock by rubbing my palm quickly over his cockhead while squeezing the rest of his cock, which fits my petite hand perfectly. I don’t want my slave to forget the smell of my shit, so I get chunks of shit and pack it into his nostrils. It forces him to open his mouth for more air-so of course I put more shit into his mouth. Just to soften it up a bit I also spit into his mouth. I can’t wait around all day so I leave him like that while I go shopping. It had better be gone when I get back!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long dirty Dildo anal and load - - scatshop

Long dirty Dildo anal and load - - scatshop

I fuck my tight little ass with the dildo- I’m so so full! It’s building up until I have to go so so bad… once I’m done I fuck my ass until I cum for you.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Size: 1 000 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GAGGING on COCK & PUKED! - - scatshop

GAGGING on COCK & PUKED! - - scatshop

She’s one of the best cock-suckers around, that’s for sure. She can suck cock and balls as if her life depended on it! But she makes the session extra session by adding some snot into the action! She blows her nose as hard as she can and makes her solid snot land on his face or his cock! Bitch is worth every cent she’s paid for!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diva Staxxx is Top Flight Security of the World!!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx is Top Flight Security of the World!!! - - scatshop

Staxxx is back!!! She gotta new gig too!!! She’s back to being top flight security!!! But don’t worry, she still taking us in the bathroom with her on her potty breaks!!! Enjoy as Staxxx takes us on a busy day at the job!!! She starts off with a pee break, but then returns as she feels the need to shit. She has no luck in her first two attempts, despite letting out some FUNKY wet farts!!! It’s fourth time’s a charm in this one!!!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 6 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tongue in My Shithole - - scatshop

Tongue in My Shithole - - scatshop

Watch as I sits on my trone backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat. I know how difficult and cruel to eat my shit which I kept during the day for my slave. But I know how you like to be used by me as a toilet. Open your mouth wide and lick my sweet shithole. Deep inside my shitty arsehole. Mmm…it’s amazing. I will give you a new duty – to be my toilet paper ? My booty is even more magnificent, solid and quivering as the slave sticks its tongue into my asshole. I have gotten used to a slave loosening up my asshole that I cannot use a toilet without it. I have so completely destroyed its self-respect that it not only allows itself to be shit on, it literally sucks the shit out! And as a reward for the slave's efforts, I vomit on his face! Wow, look ta this! It’s so ugly!I ‘ll leave you alone, slave. Enjoy and jerk off…
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Menstruation dick ride - - scatshop

Menstruation dick ride - - scatshop

I am ON my period, and I am VERY horny!! After a long day of bleeding all over myself, it is time to ravenously fuck my Daddy. I pull off my panties, revealing my dirty pad and my bloody cunt, then I hop straight onto his hard dick.
    My bottom and my breasts are marked up and bruised from a spanking I took the night before. The deep red marks on my butt cheeks perfectly compliment the way I turn his cock red with my period blood.
    I love my period, and how sensitive it makes me pussy… I have gotten so horny and excited that my bleeding actually slows down as I am fucking. I switch between riding his thick hard cock, and getting back on my knees to deep throat his cock and lick and suck my blood off of him. It tastes so bitter sweet <3
    I tell him I want his cum inside of me, so he finally takes me doggy style. He fucks me deep and hard, my sore breasts are getting knocked around, and I moan and scream with pleasure! I take his nice, warm load of cum in my bloody period pussy… I then get up close to the camera while I push his cum back out of me, creating a messy bloody cummy creampie!
    Sorry I didn't have as much blood as expected! Those who love a hot sex scene with a moderate amount of period play will LOVE this long video!!!
    Models:

Duration: 30 min 51 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sydnee Capri From the Toilet, To The Floor, and Back Again! - - scatshop

Sydnee Capri From the Toilet, To The Floor, and Back Again! - - scatshop

Sydnee is back with a hot new pair of FUNKY clips!! Sydnee has returned with a bang over the past month! Enjoy as she begins with a gassy toilet session as she drops a loose load on the toilet. Appears that Sydnee is on her period. Watch as she catches a whiff of her FUNKY Tampon! Then enjoy her facial expressions, groans and grunts as she strains out her painful dump! Still not Finished, she comes back later to have a Gassy one on the floor. Enjoy as Farts, sharts, and turds Explode out Sydnee’s ass sideways and then squatte. She even made a mess on her laptop!!! She gets the urge to pee and sits back on the toilet. But even there more shit and farts come out as well!!! She gets back off the pot to squat and release EVEN MORE farts and sharts!! Sydnee took if from the toilet, to the floor, to the toilet, and back on all fours again!! A FUNKY new load from Sydnee indeed!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vomit fountain (a) - - scatshop

Vomit fountain (a) - - scatshop

a vomit fountain from the stomach! it’s very bad!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Massive Shits - - scatshop

Massive Shits - - scatshop

I haven’t pooped in days and it all hits me at one time. I shit MASSIVE turds out of my tight pink asshole. Once I’m done I show you the mess in the toilet and on my ass before I wipe.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile