Page 1725 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 72512251625167517151723172417251726172717351775182522252725 ... LastLast
Results 17,241 to 17,250 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Playing With Myself While Pooping - - scatshop

Playing With Myself While Pooping - - scatshop

I got a little horny while using the bathroom. I hope you don't mind
    Models:

Duration: 57 s 667 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 105 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Our jeans are full of shit - - scatshop

Our jeans are full of shit - - scatshop

We have not recorded a video for you in which we take a NAP and piss in jeans , I suggested to my friends to do it and they agreed . I Carolina and Marina put jeans on their ass we first show you how the jeans sit on our Asses, after the demonstration of jeans, we take turns getting cancer on his knees and first take off each other’s jeans showing you their white clean ass, and then we take turns taking a NAP and piss in jeans on our legs dripping urine leaving wet traces on jeans, our jeans are filled with shit, then we crawl around with cancer on his knees in jeans in which a lot of shit and urine . But at the end of the video we are standing cancer on his knees take off their jeans exposing their Asses and show you how much shit in our jeans and how dirty our Asses from shit .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SugarHill & Her Runny Poo (+bonus scene) - - scatshop

SugarHill & Her Runny Poo (+bonus scene) - - scatshop

In this video my friend Sugarhill gives you a beautiful view of her ass while she takes a quick shit. Also included is a bonus scene of her letting loose in her bathroom.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 312
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bending over poop - - scatshop

Bending over poop - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a similar clip to the clips "legs together poop" and "standing pee, poop and farts" (this was a series of 3 customs made for one customer) but the viewing angle and dialogue are slightly different. Again, I start by telling you that my bottom is full of shit and i've been holding it for quite a while. I'm wearing a cute sundress and fullback panties. I tell you how much I love knowing how much watching me shit turns you on, I love imagining you masturbate while you watch it fall from my bottom. I pull one big, natural tit out of my dress telling you to get your cock nice and hard for me. Then I stand, bend at the knees with my legs together and start pushing. I tell you to stroke your cock while I shit. Pee comes out first, then two logs. Neither log is particularly long, but they are both extremely thick. I show you the pile on the floor and my dirty bumhole afterwards.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 49 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Liquid diarrhea on the legs and the fly on the ass - - scatshop

Liquid diarrhea on the legs and the fly on the ass - - scatshop

Today was a beautiful day and Olga and I will be continuing to release videos from our trips . We went into the clearing , and I began to pick flowers under my skirt was not panties , and I duck and the operator removes my pussy that peeks out from under the skirt , gathering some flowers I raise the shirt to my chest took a little sunbathing , and I continue to pick flowers , I raise my skirt and begin to pick flowers and walk through the meadow with a bare ass , I take a different posture pose , then comes up to me and Olga, too, bare their Breasts , and together we have collected a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers . I want to shit , I’m stepping away from Olga stand up to cancer and here I was beginning divisible diarrhea , all the grass in the shit and shit teket on my legs , on my ass immediately saditsja fly . For me this action continues to make it too Olga gets cancer and is also shits and pisses on the grass . Our fucking legs and ass all in the shit , but we’re starting to pose for you . We walk through the meadow with dirty Asses and on our feet flows the shit . We are ready to perform video on demand on your scenario . Write your suggestions in private messages .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet Treat – Bitchy Mistress & Osel - - scatshop

Toilet Treat – Bitchy Mistress & Osel - - scatshop

Bitchy mistress lies her slave down to the ground and crouches over him. she pulls her panties down and aims her open legs right at his face. the Mistress lets her yellow rivers flow all over the slave and when finished she steps her feet into the yellow puddle next to him and then forces him to worship her ten little piggies once again. after he has finished licking the drips off her feet she allows him to stand up again.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Size: 35.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sparkle’s Tits, Ass, Gas, Pads & Plops!!! - - scatshop

Sparkle’s Tits, Ass, Gas, Pads & Plops!!! - - scatshop

Sparkle comes to you with two great clips!! Enjoy as she drops some big solid logs while out at Macy’s. Then in the second clip she’s at home to take a nice pee and poop while also changing her tampon. She was back on her period in the second clip and left a nice bloody mix in the bowl!!! Two great action packed clips from our newest sensation!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brownies Cookery Lesson - - scatshop

Brownies Cookery Lesson - - scatshop

Today I have decided that I would do some baking! What could I be making? Well after a little guess work, it turns out that i’m going to be making some nice chocolate brownies! And like all cooks I have just one special secret ingredient! Shit! Yes I come at you with a shit I took earlier ready to go in the mixing bowl! and guess whos going to sit back and watch as I make them? That’s right you are! Listen and watch ans I talk you through the step by step preparation! And lucky you! Your the one who is going to be sampling the baked goods when they are cooked! yum yum!!!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pee Desperation with JOI Countdown - - scatshop

Pee Desperation with JOI Countdown - - scatshop

I had to pee really bad and had been holding it for so long. I get down and start to play with myself while you sit there and watch. I tell you to start slowly stroking for me. And when I count to ten and release all my pee, I want you to give me all your cum.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anal fisting in Alice’s dirty ass - - scatshop

Anal fisting in Alice’s dirty ass - - scatshop

Alice is completely subordinate to mistress Tatiana , Tatiana wore on his neck a steel chain to Alice and told Alice that she would do all she’ll say Tatiana . Alice agreed because she really likes to be a slave, a disenfranchised girl who can not say that she will not do it . Tatiana first ordered Alice to caress her legs, Alice was happy to caress the tongue legs Tatiana, then Tatiana spread her legs and ordered Alice to caress her pussy, Alice again performed what she was ordered Tatiana, but Tatiana is very little and Tatiana first spits in her mouth Alice , and after spitting in her mouth, Tatiana gets up and orders Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth and Tatiana turned to Alice’s ass and filled her mouth slave Alice shit, Tanya used her mouth friends as your own toilet . After that Tatiana with the help of her hand and a rubber member pushes the shit straight Alice in deep into her mouth , the remains of shit that remained on Tatiana’s hand , Tanya wipes on Alice’s bare chest , Alice’s mouth and chest all in shit . After that, Tatiana orders Alice to get cancer Alice gets cancer on her knees and Tatiana picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Alice in the ass . After playing with Alice’s ass , again, Tatiana puts his mouth with a dirty rubber cock , then Alice sits on the floor on his ass, puts his legs and Alice first pissing and then shitting on the floor , but Tatyana, this is still not enough , again, Tatiana already ordered Alice to eat shit from the floor , Alice now eats own shit , Alice ate his shit and Tatiana , Tatiana again ordered her to get cancer on my knees and put Tatiana’s fucking Alice in the ass rubber dick , and after a member puts Alice in the ass your hand ( hand ) and fuck Alice in the ass hand . The Tatyana’s hand all in the shit , Tatiana gets from Alice’s ass shit, Tatiana pulls her hand out of Alice’s ass and Alice again shits and pisses already standing cancer on his knees . At the end of the video Tatiana gives Alice to lick his hand which is all in shit , Alice is happy to do it . Alice likes to obey and be a slave to you with whom you can do whatever you want .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile