Page 1676 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 67611761576162616661674167516761677167816861726177621762676 ... LastLast
Results 16,751 to 16,760 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bad Toilet Humiliated - - scatshop

Bad Toilet Humiliated - - scatshop

My toilet is broken in and I need to take a dump again. But I have my slave lay down on the floor, and I shit in his toilet mouth! I have more for him, and I position me above him to take a really huge dump. Now he's got more than a mouthful. I call my other slave over to clean my ass with his tongue, which should be a privilege.So from now on, his only position should be under my ass and my shit!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit on the jacket and legs - - scatshop

Shit on the jacket and legs - - scatshop

Olga and Yana are very fond of playing with crap , this time Ian dressed up as a schoolgirl , Olga was dressed as a dominatrix . At Olga was wearing a leather jacket in which she came to visit Yana . The girls first tried the jacket , but then they put it on the floor and began to shit on her about how it’s cool when two girls and shit at the same time . They did a cool mix of shit and urine . After that, they took off his stockings and began to stomp the shit out of his legs , as beautiful and exotic . They are the most dirty girls who like to play with my shit .
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 885 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The pig is Olga and I am her mistress - - scatshop

The pig is Olga and I am her mistress - - scatshop

I love when Olga obey me this time Olga I have the mumps I can do almost everything I want . I first ordered the pig to crawl in a circle standing cancer on his knees , pig performs any of my orders . After that, I squeeze his fingers nipples on the chest of the pig . I again make the pig crawl only this time with a bare ass ! Oh yeah that’s what I understand when a pig is subject completely . A bit of tinkering with the pig, I take the plate and ordered the pig to fill , the pig is a cancer, and shits in a bowl fills it with his shit . The pig is happy that I let her go to the bathroom , I take a rubber member put pig cancer pig and command you to eat shit and she fuck him in the ass rubber cock , a pig eats its own shit is just excellent and I can enter in her ass and cunt with rubber dick is a classic . I wanted to use the toilet and said to the pig stand room and continue to eat their shit from the plate , I got cancer and started shitting pig on the ass liquid diarrhea . Oh, how I wanted to use the bathroom and I didn’t have more opportunities to tolerate , I vystrelival liquid diarrhea in pigs ass dripping diarrhea and mumps continues to eat its own feces . I again ordered pigs to crawl around the room standing cancer on his knees , and the pig performs my orders , face, and ass of all pigs in shit , but she is happy and well-fed .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me again hehe - - scatshop

Daddy decided to use me as his little toilet slave more!!! I got peed and pooped on, and then I smeared it all over my lovely little self!!! Hehe omg He was so rough with me and I had so much fun being used!!! Hope you like it as much as Daddy & I did!!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

Birthday Cake Shit Smear 2019 - - scatshop

It’s that time of year again! My birthday! This year I’m celebrating with a nice red velvet cake! But I think this cake is missing a little something…
    A nice big pile of shit!
    Watch me blow out my candles and then push out a nice big smelly load of poop! I love how sexy my shit looks as it slides out of my big, juicy ass! I’m adding a very special topping to this cake!
    Now it’s time to get dirty! I position my ass right over my shit topped birthday cake and then sit down on my cake! My shit and cake get smeared all over my big ass! I smear my cake all over the rest of my body, all over my big boobs, and my face too! Oh love smearing my poop and cake!
    I’m so horny now! It’s time to have a birthday orgasm! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I fuck myself while smeared in cake and shit! I fuck myself until I cum! What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Yes, Sir: Your Submissive Scat Slave - - scatshop

Please Sir, may I eat your shit? I saw you push that delicious load of poop out of your ass. I love being your toilet slave. I love being your submissive shit girl. I crave your poop. I need to eat it, taste, it feel it. I live for your poop, Sir! Please let me eat it!
    Oh thank you so much, Sir! Thank you for allowing me to eat and lick your shit! Mmm! It tastes amazing! I love being your good girl, your submissive toilet girl!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 931 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

shitting into leggings/tights - - scatshop

so im putting your dirty laundry away for you and i desperately need to poop. i cant hold it in no longer and take a huge wet shit into my leggings which then makes me so horny, i start to finger my ass in the smelly shit i have just laid everywhere. I then get so horny i smear shit all over me and play with my pussy until i cum so hard
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

My favorite jeans with piss and shit - - scatshop

I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, that’s what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Carolina the slave for three - - scatshop

Hello, our dear fans. In this video, we will show you Caroline, as our slave. Yana, Alice and Olga decided that today we are using Caroline to the fullest. We put a thin chain on Caroline, and so we ruled it. First, we forced Caroline to kneel down and lick ass all of us. Then Olga nasrala Karolina in the mouth, she swallowed them, and Alice rubber phalos pushed shit deeper into the throat of Caroline. Next, we fucked Karolina in her pussy and at that time Alice nasrala back. Olga and I smeared shit on her ass. Then we continued to fuck our slave in the ass with a phalos, and Alice wore rubber boots. Yana shit on these boots and we made Karolina eat shit out of boots, Olga continued to fuck her in the ass. Then we played a little more with slave Caroline, we spat on her, forced her to lick Yana’s pussy, then we led her around the room on a leash, we kicked her and showed her place.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Squirt and Pee In Leggings - - scatshop

Watch me use my hitachi wand and squirt hard in my leggings soaking them i then pour oil all over myself before squirting and then peeing lots more.
    I then ask my friend Adam to cum all in my mouth
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile