Page 1667 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 66711671567161716571665166616671668166916771717176721672667 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,670 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cant stop my shit while finishing a document - - scatshop

Cant stop my shit while finishing a document - - scatshop

Today i had a buisy day.
    Needed to work the whole day on my Computer to note stuff, to make some plans.
    I cant get away from the computer cause the time is against me.
    So it does not suit me at all that my body screams to me to go the toilet.
    I dont get time for that shit!
    I am feeling how my shit is pressed against my asshole, I can hardly stand it anymore.
    Eventually i let go and shit a really huge load in my pants.
    The shit is overflowing my pants, the pee is dripping from the chain on the floor.
    I am feeling so much lighter, but I have to finish the document.
    I cant stand the need to smear it anymore and begin to smear the poop on my panty and on my asscheeks while i am sitting in my own shit and in the piss soaked pillow.
    Have fun watching!
    Horny kisses
    LucyScat
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daddy’s Dirty Pee Slut - - scatshop

Daddy’s Dirty Pee Slut - - scatshop

Daddy knows how much I love being naughty for him, and he usually buys me makeup whenever I am! He really likes to watch me apply my sparkly lip gloss just for him. I am almost out of lip gloss and tonight I am feeling more naughty than usual, I really want to see Daddy’s dick get nice and hard for me and hopefully i can make him cum this time too! I know it’s bad for me to feel like this but I can’t help it.
    So I apply my lip gloss and blow Daddy kisses while I show off my young body in my jean shorts and extra tight top! I pull down my shorts and yellow panties and pee in a jar. i raise it to my lips and take small sips and I can see that Daddy is impressed! I can also see his dick growing for me so next I pull out a big purple toy I stole from Mommy’s closet and plunge it deep into my dirty little ass over and over, showing Daddy what I wish he would do to me during our special playtime together. I know he is still too shy to do anything besides watch me play for him… but I think he might be starting to cum around ?
    I can see he’s about to lose it so I pull mommy’s big purple dong out of my ass, every last inch of it covered in my thick and very strong smelling shit, I hold it right up to his nose! He groans and shudders.. i think i just made Daddy fill his pants with cum!
    He tries to hide it, he thinks I don’t notice, but I am not blind! I have so many naughty thoughts about what I want me and Daddy to do together and I really hope we can play more really soon!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea - - scatshop

My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea - - scatshop

I entered the room I was wearing underwear in black , I took off my panties and threw them on the floor and lay down on the sofa and opened her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy and beautiful ass . And then I was approached by Olga , she sat beside him and bowed his head and began to caress my hairy pussy , Olga tries to make me feel good , she plays with my Clit . After a little fondling of my clitoris , Olga picks up the rubber dick, and enters me pussy and starts fucking me , playing with my pussy with a rubber member Olga pulled it out and put together , and she got up and I was between her legs . Olga started pushing and then out of your ass Olga started to go shit , Olga shitting and pissing on me , her shit falls on my ass . Olga celebrated their need for me , then Olga sat next to me and started to sniff his shit , and Olga starts to smear shit on my ass . Tightly covering my ass shit . Olga graduated to smear on my ass shit , took a rubber cock and again entered my pussy and it began again to fuck me in dirty shit pussy . I was just in shock from what makes me Olga, it was not in the script of this video I thought ) Olga pulls the rubber cock from my vagina and I continue to touch your Clit with my hand , I masturbated also and then I explode the urine I piss on myself , fuck this show , and together with urine out of my ass pouring diarrhea , Yes that’s it I’m a dirty whore . Fuck me fuck my girlfriend , she shit on me , smeared my shit on my ass , and again fucked me in the cunt , and then I explode with a huge fountain of urine and liquid shit diarrhea .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 1 016 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick And Suck My Shit Till I Cum - - scatshop

Lick And Suck My Shit Till I Cum - - scatshop

Watch me be a kinky girl wearing a bodystocking, I turn around and pucker my arse so it opens and closes so you can see the bulging shit inside my arse..
    I then push a big shit out onto a plate before showing you it.
    I then take a hard piece and lick and suck it like it was your cock, sucking on my shit gets me really really horny..
    So I take it with me to my chair and lick it while I make myself cum.. as I cum more shit squeezes out of my arse..
    Give me shit to lick anytime
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Finger into the throat of girlfriend and vomit eating - - scatshop

Finger into the throat of girlfriend and vomit eating - - scatshop

Only beautiful drank milk and then put the finger in the Hlas get by a horny Girlfriend hmmm …. the vomit flowed to the plate and I had to take everything beautiful in his mouth again
    Erst sch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sucking Your Dick With My Shit - - scatshop

Sucking Your Dick With My Shit - - scatshop

I love playing in my stinky shit. I love stuffing it back in my ass with my fingers as I finger my open asshole. I really didn’t want to stop playing with my ass I am so horny for a big fat cock in my shit-hole. I need my ass to be opened up wide. I was so turned on by smearing my shit all over my big ass. I sucked my camera man dick with my smelly shit. I cant believe I had shit that close to my mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty sex, shit during sex - - scatshop

Dirty sex, shit during sex - - scatshop

I love dirty games , in this video you will see how I shit on your partner and have sex with him is so exciting the smell of fresh shit . Partner Fucks me in the cunt , she is also dirty shit ….
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussycat Panties - - scatshop

Pussycat Panties - - scatshop

Forgive me for the long absence guys. I’m back :*
    I’m wearing white panties with a pussy on my pussy…Let’s get them dirty! ��
    I piss and shit in my panties, smear the shit over my body, fuck my pussy and ass with a glass toy and provoke more shit…Enjoy!
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 31 min 23 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Better than the toilet - - scatshop

Better than the toilet - - scatshop

When the urge comes, I prefer to poop wherever convenient. Then I can play with my shit. Naked on the floor, smearing and even better if I can have a second dumping.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pantyhose shit and sucking dick - - scatshop

Pantyhose shit and sucking dick - - scatshop

Today I used the carrot to reach excitement. Then the shit in pantyhose, then the hand and tasting. My face and hands and breasts are the shit and I start suck my dick cameraman. Suck dick, smear shit on dick and suck again until cum squirt.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile