Page 1666 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 66611661566161616561664166516661667166816761716176621662666 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,660 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

public sewer pipe Part 2 - - scatshop

public sewer pipe Part 2 - - scatshop

Hello … sorry for the silence … I’m with you my dear fans again … I begged my husband and he spent a week collecting other people’s public shit … and I found a suitable transparent pipe that should bring many foreign shit into me and I’m so glad that you will see the whole process through a transparent pipe … at the end of my ass my husband washed his urine and we were pleased to go to sleep !!! I so want to repeat this experience with a transparent pipe … there will soon be a continuation …)))
    At the end of part 3, there is a video of my husband collecting public shit for his perverted and sweet wife to then shove all that smelly and arousing someone else’s shit into my body )))
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-TS
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stinky Merry Christmas - - scatshop

Stinky Merry Christmas - - scatshop

I’m wearing my cute red Christmas dress and panty on. I have a great suprise this year. Are you excited? So I would tell you ‘I’m your Gift this year for Christmas.’ Santa bring you some stinky and naughty gift under your tree. I show off you my panty rear view and remove to get access to asshole which is gaping a bit I have to poo seriously. I tell you how stinky farts I released before so this poo should be stinkiest like before. I tell you how smelly my asshole and remove panty. I ask you then ‘Have you’ve been good boy?’ If you were bad boy now you can change yourself and being good cause Santa giving me to you present only if you’ve been such a good and naughty boy. Good answer �� I take my dildo and talking sexily about your Christmas gift in my person. On my side I start playing with butthole and insert dildo to fuck some poo out of my ass. Super stinky that’s sure. I show feet as well while playing around. Do you wanna smell this stinky hole? Of you cours you wanna do. It’s time to poo and relief on myself finally my naughty boy. Here is your nice and super stinky poo under your Christmas tree. Do you wanna fuck me on my side? or in doggy? even on my back too? After few min play on side Let’s continue to play in doggy. Lots of gaping and shitty anal play goes on. I let you use me �� My stinky asshole and loud wet farts drive you crazy �� Do you wanna cum on my dirty hole? It’s a long tease for you without orgasm. I tell you to cum. Did you? Just imagine the smell in the room and definitely make you cum right away. So was it a stinky Christmas gift am I right? Good boys get dirty and stinky gift from Santa this year. �� At end you can enjoy my fart face as well when I push out for you. Have fun and Merry Christmas <3
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting Bed In Satin - - scatshop

Shitting Bed In Satin - - scatshop

Watch me in pink satin night dress and pink thong tell you how i want you to watch me while i shit right onto my bedsheets then wipe my ass with my little thong…
    I show off my tight thong before sliding it down to reveal my dirty ass stain… Now watch me shit a huge pile onto my bed….
    You like watching that dont you i wipe my dirty ass and tell you if you play your cards right this shit stained thong will end up right on your doorstep
    #shit #efro #scat #british #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Month Of My Shit – Diaper Play - - scatshop

A Month Of My Shit – Diaper Play - - scatshop

I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! I’ve always wanted to wear a diaper while I’m completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while I’ve got so much shit on me! My diaper doesn’t stay clean and cute for long! It’s covered in my shit! I’m going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that I’m going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty Secret/Huge Poo - - scatshop

Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty Secret/Huge Poo - - scatshop

I’m a sexy schoolgirl. Wearing this sexy schoolgirl outfit. Under my skirt have a white and innocent cotton panty. I really wanna telling you something. This is my dirty secret and I never ever shared yet with anybody. You’ll be the first one. Do you wanna being the first person who get to know of my secret? I know you going to undestand me because you also have some dirty fantasy in your mind. Well I love wearing cute cotton bikinis but I love more when I can shitting into my pants. I like is so bad when feel the warm poo covering my ass and filling my innocent panties. Is it wrong? Or is it so bad? Hm… I guess it’s not that bad thing but other would say I’m a very very bad and dirty girl because good girls doesn’t shit theirselves. So ok I got it I’m a bad and cheeky girl. I tease you and you get hard don’t you?First peeing through on white bikini make it pee soaked. And then I pull off to half way and get a nice view to asshole. I have to shit for sure.Puckering my asshole and encourage you to take a sniff of my hole. I know you jerk off so just keep stroking yourself because I pull out a big big shit into my white panty. So big and coloring my pants. Then take it off and holding in my hands that huge shit, I’m surprised as well. You can take it and do it whatever you want with. Sniff, smell, taste, anything. I show you my shit covered asshole and holding my poo on the same scene. You can cum if you want it’s up to you. But please keep my dirty secret and don’t give out to anyone never ever.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Plushie Shit Destruction - - scatshop

Plushie Shit Destruction - - scatshop

Watch me destroy this pathertic plushie……..
    I make him sniff my pussy and ass then pee all over his face.
    Now stick your nose right inside my shithole sniff my log inside…
    I stick him inside my panties and poop a little it sticks to his nose now lay down im going to shit all over you..
    I squat above him and release hard shit onto his face then get it and give him one hell of a shit destruction….
    Smearing it over his eyes, belly, mouth making him a dirty little scat slave……
    This is only the beginning Im going to use and abuse you day in…….. day out
    #plushie #teddy #scat #smearing #toiletslave #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Born to devour female shit! - - scatshop

Born to devour female shit! - - scatshop

Born to devour female shit! This unique video – a toilet slave accidentally spat urine on the ass of Christina’s mistress !!! Panties and jeans of Christina’s mistress were wet – Christina was angry !! Amina did not visit the toilet – 4 days! A huge piece of shit fell to the ground and she shoved a dirty, big piece of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave and made him swallow! Girls closed his nose to him – he had to swallow fast – he only got air through his mouth! It was one of the hardest days in a slave’s life, but to serve the girls is the meaning of his life!
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your shit so take it boy! - - scatshop

Your shit so take it boy! - - scatshop

Poop time for me, eat it bitch.
    Models:

Duration: 38 s 613 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Size: 3.60 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beer Me!! - - scatshop

Beer Me!! - - scatshop

My man pisses in an empty beer bottle and hands it to me as I drink the entire thing withut a drop spilled!! Yummy
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 36 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pee pee in the bath - - scatshop

Pee pee in the bath - - scatshop

Just waiting for it to come out.
    Models: