Page 163 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 631131531611621631641651732132636631163 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave a perfect shit eater toilet slave. First it licks my perfect asshole with his tongue and enters deep inside. His only task is to serve me and be humiliated by me. In this video, I shit and piss in his mouth and he swallow all of my shit. I even shit second time and he swallow that too. He is really good shit eater �� Real Toilet for Beautiful Goddess
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My cozy travelcompagnion gets messed up here. I poop a nice load in it and clean my dirty ass with it, using more and more of my shit, rubbing my dirty butt over and over it again until its so dirty and smelly.
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Messalina is training her slave makes licking ass and shaving her mouth slave makes eat shit.
    Models: femdom-maidman

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 81.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The shit of Lady Domi can clean the toilets slave now first nice and swallow and is spit and humiliated. It does not take long before Scatqueen Lady Lucy bends over his cunt mouth and begins to piss and shit. The shit may suck the toilet slave first. Lady Domi pukes him still another splash in his shit mouth, which he swallows. He is then whipped until his whole back is strapped red.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I try fucking myself with a banana but I end up pooping first! It tastes good with the banana! Like extra dark chocolate!!
    ???
    There is a version with both camera angles side by side and a version where they are edited together!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to watch some TV, but my loser slave have forgot to fix this for me!
    So I decide it is time for a punishment.
    I have him lay down below my ass, and start pissing a lot in his toilet mouth.
    When I am done, it is time for desert, and I shit several monster logs.
    I am not satisfied until he has eaten it all! This is his punishment.
    So I make sure every log is consumed by the loser before I am satisfied.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on the phone with a friend, and I am need of relive myself. So I call my portable toilet slave over, and place him beneath me. I start teasing him with my pussy, before I place myself above him, and let it flow into his toilet mouth. My toilet do a good job, and I am satisfied that he enjoys my pee when I ask him!
    So now I need to do number two, so I again position myself over his mouth, and put two nice logs into his open mouth. He should be very happy, he is both fed and given something to drink today!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Real Extreme foot domination from Adelina Frau. She loves when her pretty legs are kissed by the slave. She thrusts her legs to him into a mouth and masturbate. She is very excited and relaxed. Further she sits down between two chairs so that the face of the slave has appeared under her ass. She told the slave to open his mouth and catch her delicious tasty shit. The mouth of the slave is completely filled with Adelinas shit. It is very delightful and is desired to be in toilet slavery of such sweet Lady.
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 695 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Early in the morning, the toilet slave is already on the ground, his mouth open. The Scatqueens wake up slowly. Mistress Michelle immediately uses the human toilet, pissing and shit into his mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The intern is definitely talented but the bitchy boss decides to test his willingness to do anything she wills him to do. She makes the poor boy strip and lie down on the floor with his mouth wide open. She squats on her desk and aims her scat directly into his mouth. She tells the intern to eat it all up or else he wont keep his internship.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile