Page 1593 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831591159215931594159516031643169320932593 ... LastLast
Results 15,921 to 15,930 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hard toilet training by Mistress Ezada Sinn - - scatshop

Hard toilet training by Mistress Ezada Sinn - - scatshop

Mistress Ezada has lots of slaves in Her stable, so this ugly pathetic loser that said he would do anything to serve
    Her can have only one use: to be Her full human toilet. This is a huge honor for him, and he should be grateful to receive and ingest
    anything that comes out of Her divine body. To make sure he has no choice, Mistress Ezada has the slave mummified and restrained.
    But just in case he isn’t very eager to swallow everything, She has placed an elastrator rubber band around his balls; so if he doesn’t finish “processing”
    Her waste in 20 minutes – he will lose his balls. An eunuch slave will definitely be more obedient and willing to please, so Mistress Ezada is not risking anything,
    just the slave does…
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hotel bath room scat 02 - - scatshop

Hotel bath room scat 02 - - scatshop

Also Roxys friend Lisa comes in the bath room and shits in slaves mouth
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BootsPantyhoseCumPoop - - scatshop

BootsPantyhoseCumPoop - - scatshop

Hot pooping, peeing, cumming in sexy pantyhose and boots!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pee in PANTYHOSE - - scatshop

Pee in PANTYHOSE - - scatshop

A request for a special pee in pantyhose, full body shot watching my black opaque pantyhose drip and soak up all of my golden pee!!! This is sexy, Me moaning and the sound of the dripping pee is so hot for you to jerk off to
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 38 s
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Shitting Part 2 - - scatshop

Sexy Shitting Part 2 - - scatshop

ONLY EFRO!
    No playing, smearing, tasting, etc.
    There are THREE beautiful sexy shits in this one video! Watch my asshole opening up three times!!! Watch three loads push their way out of my beautiful asshole!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 16 – Sexy Shitting Part 2
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Shit - - scatshop

Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Shit - - scatshop

I am just before the Holy Mass, I feel that my ass is ready to snatch the Lord. I wanna feel something really big in my goddess ass. My ass is sanctified and anointed by god! for the great mystery of faith that I love the strech of my hole, I love this fetish.. My ass reacts and excretes fresh and stinky shit, do you want to try it? See my dirty, wet ass, my anus which is all in the shit!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy boy received a scatfull in his mouth! - - scatshop

Sissy boy received a scatfull in his mouth! - - scatshop

Nothing less than foul-smelling feces can get my motor running. Last night my Mistress ate a lot of seafood and today she will unload all to me! So I eagerly awaits for my Mistress to shit on my face so I can have a taste of it. Her butt cheeks are smeared with sticky shit, but I don’t care. I bury my face on it and lick the feces off her ass.
    Models:

Duration: 32 min 27 s
    Resolution: 400 x 512
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1 Week of Poops - - scatshop

1 Week of Poops - - scatshop

I know you love watching shit come out of my sexy round ass.
    I have for you an entire week of my shits! In 6 clips I’m squatting shitting on the ground �� I show you the finished product in most of the clips. The last is a toilet clip where I had a runny BM and don’t show my shit.
    Hope you enjoy.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Size: 669 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Test Instrument for feeding a toilet slave - - scatshop

Test Instrument for feeding a toilet slave - - scatshop

Test Instrument for feeding a toilet slave. This tool provides 100% delivery of shit, urine and female discharge during the defecation of the mistress. With his help, the mistress can see the process of eating her shit and is at a distance from the slave.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mommy’s duty - - scatshop

Mommy’s duty - - scatshop

l’m getting ready to take a shower and l’m wrapped in a towel.l come into your room because l can’t find the laundry basket to put my dirty clothes in. l ask you- have you seen the laundry basket? Its’ not out here where it usually is.
    You’re kind of behind the bed so l can’t really see what you’re doing.You don’t answer me so l say: Hello Didn’t you hear me? Do you have the laundry basket in here? I’m getting ready to take a shower.
    And l come and look and l find that Iyou’re looking through the laundry basket and you’re sniffing my dirty panties and jerking off.
    l’m so surprised that my towel falls off and l’m kind of nervous trying to cover up your body.
    You ‘re smelling your moms dirty panties and jerking off? You’re smelling my panties that I was wearing all day long! My panties that are all dirty and crusty? That I was farting in all day long! That’s gross!
    Does that make your dick hard? Do you like smelling your moms dirty panties and shooting cum all over them? Is this what you do while I’m in the shower? Do you want to smell my ass that bad?
    Do you really want to know what your moms ass smells like? Do you want to see your mom fart? To smell my ass while I fart? And you drop the towel and turn around and spread your ass cheeks and tell me that Its okay.
    So l keep farting and l tell you to stick your tongue on my asshole so you can feel it vibrate when l fart. So you can really taste it. I want to see you jerking your cock while I’m farting!
    So l keep farting and tell you that you know l can make you cum if l sit on my cock and wrap my ass cheeks around your cock and fart while rubbing back and forth. Are you ready to cum?
    And l tell me you to steal your panties anymore. That l’ll be more than happy to fart on your cock whenever you need to cum.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile