Page 1585 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 58510851485153515751583158415851586158715951635168520852585 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amina and Yana relax in sauna. New slave! - - scatshop

Amina and Yana relax in sauna. New slave! - - scatshop

Amina and Yana relax in the sauna. A new slave! Our studio was visited by a new toilet slave Michael. He wanted girls to use it and make everyone eat it even if he begged them to stop! We’ve started. The girls rested in the sauna and went swimming in the pool, their bodies were hot. Meanwhile, Michael was waiting in the toilet. The girls rigidly used the new slave and sent him home to his wife (he is married)!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2 girls used live toilet in woods - - scatshop

2 girls used live toilet in woods - - scatshop

2 girls used live toilet in woods. A new toilet slave flew to us from another country. He wanted to serve as a toilet for Christina and Lisa in the forest! We came to the forest on the river bank, in the afternoon there is no one here. The girls used it 100%!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 20 s
    Size: 724 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pee, enema, poo, smear, vomit - - scatshop

Pee, enema, poo, smear, vomit - - scatshop

In this video you can see a huge poo going out of my ass, before that and anema and pee, then i smear poo all over me, taste it, put inside of mu mouth, lick it, then vomit, also i take shower at the end
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 9 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roxy never shit so much yet - - scatshop

Roxy never shit so much yet - - scatshop

Princess Roxy is so cute but till now she did not shit a lot. This time she decide to prepare better for the session. She take some time for smoking first using her slave as a human asthry and boot licker. Then first she piss in his mouth. Whats follow is a real big pice of shit stright into losers throat!
    Today is christmas, so we make the clip cheep ��
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 608 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 Dirty Scat Clips - - scatshop

3 Dirty Scat Clips - - scatshop

Bath of Shit
    Sitting in my tub, I push out a nice sized load and some hot pee, then I grab some of my shit and have a really good time smearing it on my pussy, ass and tits. Next squishing it through my toes That's alot of fun but then I decide to roll in my pile of shit and pee til most of my body is covered and smear some more! then I wash my very messy body with shitty bath water, smear a bit of solid shit that I find onto my face, and while floating in my bath of shit, I masturbate underneath the faucet and have a mind-blowing orgasm.
    Shitty Playtime In my Hotel Room
    Taking a much needed break from work, I decide to get naughty with a glass coke bottle in my hotel room.and then its time to shit!.. so I let loose and it just smells so inviting that I have to cover my sexy little body in my pungent-smelling shit and get off Hard! wow! I really needed that! 😀
    Plus bonus out take footage of me washing up at the end.
    Pussy Smear with Shaking Orgasm
    I get down on the floor and fuck my pussy til I squirt pee and cum. Then vibrate my clit some more as I push out lots of little, medium and larger sized turds. I begin to smear the poo on my pussy and thighs as I continue to masturbate to a huge shaking "O"!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is back!! After taking a little break this summer to work, Lil Stink returns with a new FUNKY half dozen new clips! I swear I missed her ass!!!! When I talk about the best asses around, I always manage to omit her from the list. Looking at this clip good lawd!! She might have the best ass around pound for pound in this fetish!!! Lots of great peeing and pl0ppage as usual!!! Enjoy as she drops loads off both at home and at work. What is she eating? I swear that ass has gotten phatter and so have her loadz!! She really pushed out some Massive logs in this!!! The KERPLUNK factor was on Batman levels!! Come get you another fix!!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress! - - scatshop

Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress! - - scatshop

Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress! I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
    That was extra messy! So much fun!
    Models:

Duration: 33 min 5 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut - - scatshop

Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut - - scatshop

This smutty, authentic home movie features two hot fecal festivities. In the first scene, TS Lycha Rose eats her own delicious, nasty turds. She starts by eating a fingerfull at a time right out of her butt, then finally poops the rest out into the toilet bowl… then scoops that up and slurps it into her mouth. She swallows it all.
    In the second scene, Lycha shits in a bathtub, then smears her soft, sticky shit all over her luscious ass and tits. Then she jerks off with a shit-covered cock. There’s a little more kaviar swallowing in the second scene, too ��
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 34 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goodness Grace Bursting on the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Goodness Grace Bursting on the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Goodness Grace Is back with two classic back to basics clips!! Looks like something done run right through her. She had very little time to setup as she just propped the camera down quick fast and immediately exploded in the initial scene while at her Mother’s house!! Her stomach was rumbling !! I love seeing her facial expressions as she grunts and strains out this FUNKY explosive diarrhea! Those becautiful doe eyes of hers are intoxicating!! The first explosion was so runny, it got all over the bowl and even the toilet seat!! Not less than an hour later she was back for more!! She sits down an unleashes an even louder explosion than the first scene!! Enjoy as she spreads her dirty ass to the camera before wiping and flushing in each clip as well. Two great natural toilet clips for my Toilet fetish FUNKY followers!! Plenty of grunting and straining, gas, and splash!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza - - scatshop

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 2. Liza. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and did not go to the toilet! It was the most painful video in my life. The girls were very well prepared – I was scared, but I did it! I served 5 girls! At some moments it seemed to me that I could not manage, I wanted to stop it all, but I managed to do it! This was the most difficult test.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile