Page 1574 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 57410741474152415641572157315741575157615841624167420742574 ... LastLast
Results 15,731 to 15,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! He did not think eating from a plate was really difficult. The girl stood nearby and looked contemptuously at him while he ate her shit.
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

There is nothing more erotic that a girlfriend willing to be a toilet for her boyfriend and inviting him to take a shit right into her toilet mouth. Think about this for a second.
    You have a beautiful girlfriend who love and adore you so much that she's willing to be your toilet, whenever you want! Licking and drilling your asshole with your tongue as you feel your stinking shit filling her mouth that she swallows for you.
    This is exactly what Human Toilet Girl does for her boyfriend in this video. She wants to make sure he knows she is the best girlfriend and she is HIS. Showing her love and affection by drilling his asshole with her tongue and eating his shit while looking lovingly directly into his eyes.
    If you are looking for the hottest video showing girlfriend's eating their boyfriend's shit then this video is it! A beautiful ordinary girl being the very best toilet she can be for her boyfriend xoxo
    Be sure to check my other scat videos including the other videos of Human Toilet Girl. If you like seeing women shitting into men's mouth check my videos where I use my slave Devoted Sub as a full consumption toilet. For lesbian scat fans, I also have 9 videos using my female slave as a toilet, she swallows my shit quite amazingly xoxo
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 581 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

This turd coming out my ass was like nuggets! I don’t what I ate but OMG little nuggets just coming right out!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 1 s
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

I had just finished eating a nice juicy hamburger and french fries when I realized I had to take a shit! Then I thought…why don’t I make you guys a sloppy shit burger? Watch me take a huge shit in my plate with leftovers and proceed to make you guys a delicious Sloppy Shit Burger! You want to sink your teeth into this one ��
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

I usually eat pretty healthy but this morning I ate Cuban pastries and had a cafe con leche. As soon as I got to class the farts started coming. I let out a few silent but deadlies before excusing myself to the restroom.
    And here we are, I farted, shitted then farted some more….put my bottoms back on and returned to class as if nothing had happened.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

I am ready for big party, I wear black dress and my favorite jewelry. But I feel big shit inside my ass…
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 95.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

I know how much you wanted to be here, on the craziest adventure you could ever have and fulfilling your greatest wish, serving as my toilet slave, swallowing all my precious shit like a toilet flush, that was one more custom request from an admirer, I arrived and my toilet slave was already in position, i gave a heavy load of shit that completely filled your plate when I looked at it was a dark brown shit with a pasty consistency like a delicious poop ice cream, so I ordered you to eat everything quickly you obey and eat everything like a wonderful feast, but the your work is not over yet, clean all that plate, leave it clean, and tell the public how delicious your dinner was.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Return of Tina Blade - - scatshop

Return of Tina Blade - - scatshop

Remember Tina the perfect shiter…here she is again shiting a big load in slaves mouth. Princess Nikki is filming with her smartphone becuse Tinas friands all want to have a video of this loser humilation.
    Download also princess nikki cam version on her store soon!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shitty Enema With Your Cum - - scatshop

Shitty Enema With Your Cum - - scatshop

Look at my big, juicy ass! Will you fuck my big, thick butt? Will you fuck me so good until you cum deep inside my dirty ass!? Fuck that filthy asshole of mine and fill me with your cum! I want to feel your cum blasting up inside of my asshole! Then I want to see your cum dripping out of my big, thick booty!
    Oh! Oops! My butthole was dirty! I shit out your cum and my poop too! Mmm! You gave me a cum enema! You washed my poop out of my asshole with all of your amazing cum!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile