Page 1573 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 57310731473152315631571157215731574157515831623167320732573 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,730 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sperm and shit! - - scatshop

Sperm and shit! - - scatshop

Sperm and shit! Liza and Amina decided to make a surprise for the slave. They brought condoms full of sperm, after sex with their lovers. But that’s not all – the girls wanted to shit and immediately after the sperm slave took in his mouth-toilet 4 smelly portions of shit!
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Public Poops 4 - - scatshop

Public Poops 4 - - scatshop

3 more public shits guys!
    First of all, excuse the spit flying out of my mouth in the beginning….I'm still getting used to Invisalign.
    Scene 1- I'm back at the original McDonald's, not by choice. I desperately had to poop and the McDonald's was the closest place. This one was a bit different though. One of you wanted to watch me clean it up…. so you'll see me cleaning this one.
    Scene 2- I went to Burger King and took a shit in the trash can. This one was pretty easy but I was still very nervous.
    Scene 3- I'm squatting on the toilet and I loved how it turned out. The problem was I had to shit while an employee was in the bathroom….then more employees came in. You'll have to watch the video to find out if I got caught , but I will say this…. I may not do public shits for a while. The last scene really had me shaken up.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cumming before Shitting - - scatshop

Cumming before Shitting - - scatshop

Cumming with my new favorite toy before shitting. You can’t get enough of this ass ��
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natural Scat Masturbation - - scatshop

Natural Scat Masturbation - - scatshop

Watch me with all natural get myself off, I push out a solid shit and then smear it all over my pussy and tits while rub my clit hard..
    I then take my shit and lick and suck on it while I finger fuck my pussy hard before putting a piece In my mouth and chewing it till I cum hard
    I love getting off with my own scat
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sugar Hill’s Wet N’ FUNKY Farts, Enema’s, and Logs!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Wet N’ FUNKY Farts, Enema’s, and Logs!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill Is back with another FUNKY ass Clip!!! Enjoy as she Rips a Ton of gassy Farts from various positons in the first several clips before giving herself enemas in the las three scenes! She has one laying on her side where the water helped push out a nasty, wet load of shit as well!! Then enjoy as she rips farts and squirts her enemas all over the house as well!! From her bed, to her living room, to the kitchen, and even in the shower!! A must have for you fart lovers and Sugar Hill Fanatics!! This will especially make you wish of being on (or under) Sugar Hill!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ayanna’s Red Panty Farts and Grunts, plops & Strains – Extended Version!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Red Panty Farts and Grunts, plops & Strains – Extended Version!! - - scatshop

Ayanna’s ass was on fire once again at work!! I wonder if her boss knows they have such a funky lady on the staff? Enjoy as she lets rip in about 5 scenes before sitting down to relieve herself in the final four scenes! Seems like she had some bad 7-11 Buffalo wings! Farts Galore in this one!! Enjoy as she pulls her pants down to show off her sexy red panties before proceeding after all those farts to sit down and take a mean gassy dizzump!! Enjoy her grunts, strains and facial expressions while she goes as well! She even pulls her pants down to fart right in front the camera before dropping off the kidz!! Ayanna right now is THE funkiest of them all!! Includes two additional uncut clips only shown here on Scatshop!! Another Funky 15 from Ayanna. Farts, plops, and even a little diarrhea!!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet shit-breakfast from Christina - - scatshop

Sweet shit-breakfast from Christina - - scatshop

Christina has accumulated this shit in 2 days. During feeding, she drained her bladder into my mouth 2 times. In the end, I cleaned the anus of Christina and got a little menstrual blood from her pussy!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

a lot of piss and some shit - - scatshop

a lot of piss and some shit - - scatshop

Princess Nikki wanted just pee in slaves mouth but a litlle pice of shit came out of her ass…lucky slave…later Niikki and Tina Blade orderd the slave into a bath tube and gave him a great piss shower.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 285 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Milk Puke - - scatshop

Milk Puke - - scatshop

I start off in the bathtub with my chubby belly hanging out and a gallon of milk in my hands. My goal is to drink as much as I can before puking, I talk about how much my belly hurts and how I couldn't possibly drink anymore. I end up forcing myself to puke twice while drinking milk in between puking. I'm able to get down half the gallon, I couldn't fit anymore into my chubby belly it hurt too much!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

Full HD (1080p/60fps) This is a COMBO of both “No-wipe Panties” videos – both poop & pee. Get the combo to save $ if you want to see both!
    No-wipe Panties – Poop:
    (Full HD Video 1080p/60fps) The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push it's way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You don't see my face in this video though.
    HD No-wipe Panties – Pee:
    Full HD (1080p/60fps) I start by showing off my cute striped panties for you, and then sexily strip them off. (You can glimpse a peek at the brown spot where I previously pulled them on without wiping after pooping! – video also available.) Standing in the bathtub with one leg up, I let myself go and pee a short but strong stream of piss for you while you admire my toned body. When I'm done, I pull my panties back up without wiping, and rub in my wetness dripping from my pussy, and pleasure my clit a bit through the fabric. Hope you enjoy how naughty and dirty I make these panties for you!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile