Page 1537 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 53710371437148715271535153615371538153915471587163720372537 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Farting And Cumming 2x In My Closet - - scatshop

Farting And Cumming 2x In My Closet - - scatshop

I had some house guests last week and one night I was feeling super horny, so I decide to sneek into my closet to have a lil fun with my vibrator making myself cum 2 times super hard. I was feeling a bit gassy the entire time and just had to bust some super stinky farts which made me even more horny and cum even harder!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Held this shit through the whole football game. BIG ONE! - - scatshop

Held this shit through the whole football game. BIG ONE! - - scatshop

I had to go through the whole football game but couldnt miss a second of it ��
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 61.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick Mommy’s Shit - - scatshop

Lick Mommy’s Shit - - scatshop

Mommy goes to the bathroom to get some relief–I piss in the toilet and push, working on birthing this turd–when I notice something ELSE I’ve birthed spying on me in the laundry hamper! Why you–you little perv!! Spying on mommy like that! Get outta here! I yell and scold you for watching mommy go to the bathroom, but you don’t leave. You stay there as I start to poop… despite myself, I get aroused by the depraved attention, and invite you closer…
    You wanna watch mommy poop so bad? Then come over here and get a first rate show. I bet you’ve been spying on mommy for YEARS, haven’t you? You can’t get enough of mommy, is that it? I bet it is. Why don’t you watch as mommy poops all over the floor. You like that, baby? In fact, why don’t you get so close to mommy’s poop, you can taste it… ��
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Front VIEW – Pee on Shower SCREEN - - scatshop

Front VIEW – Pee on Shower SCREEN - - scatshop

My hot juices running down the front of the shower screen have you seen something like this before?
    I get these awesome requests that I really enjoy doing. So different and creative to pee all over
    Models:

Duration: 56 s 557 ms
    Size: 62.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dropping 3 Thick Chunky Turds - - scatshop

Dropping 3 Thick Chunky Turds - - scatshop

Dropping thick chunky turds out my tight little scat hole always feels so good~! I love feeling my poop tunnel stretch tight to the point where it nearly hurts as my logs crawl their way out of my big booty �� And I love telling you how it feels, and letting you watch! You’re a dirty perv for watching me poo, aren’t you? Bet you also want to see those stinky turds up close too, don’t you? That’s right, you want a real close eye full, because you’re just irresistably drawn to hot girl poop, and you know it ��
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 717 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Own You, Slave… - - scatshop

I Own You, Slave… - - scatshop

I bet you’re starving, since all you’ve had to eat was my shit all week… let me guess what you want, oh, you’re hoping I don’t feed you my shit again? Haha, don’t make me laugh, we both know you love it, and look on the bright side, at least you’ll have FRESH shit to eat again… and my piss to drink it down with! Gag on this wad of toilet paper while you watch me take off my panties and prepare your meal. You’re allowed to take out your gag now, but you’re still only allowed to watch me… now drink and eat your meal, slave. You really are what you eat!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fart T0rture For Housemate - - scatshop

Fart T0rture For Housemate - - scatshop

Doctors have me on a special diet for my stomach for a while and I can only eat certain foods. I come into the kitchen to find Violet looking through the fridge and scoot past her to get my salad but it’s gone! She confesses to eating it and I am livid. I give her a place to stay and she thanks me by eating my food without permission?! I will show her! I push her to her knees and put my ass right in her face and let some rancid farts rip. Her eyes start watering and I can’t tell if it’s tears or if she is crying nor do I care! This is what happens when I can’t eat my special food! I get gas something awful and now she will take it all as punishment or I will kick her out of my house ASAP!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Messy Kitty - - scatshop

Messy Kitty - - scatshop

I am such a cute little kitty who loves to get messy playing in her milk and creme.
    Wont you come play with me?
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit and Lick - - scatshop

Shit and Lick - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com ��
    I tease you a little with my hot G-string thong, fluttering my aching hole at you, showing you my pussy piercing and sniffing my panties while dirty talking you the whole time as I birth some thick turds and show them off (they’re so hot they steam up the lens when I get in close with my camera!) Then I pick up a thick yummy piece and enjoy licking and sucking on it–all the while telling you how it tastes and how much I enjoy it <3 Mmm
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeding The Slave - - scatshop

Feeding The Slave - - scatshop

Hungry again, are you? Look at how pathetic you are, laying under my throne, waiting for me to feed you. You’ve put yourself to good use lately, haven’t you? Cooking food for me, cleaning around the house… even with your tongue. In fact, you tongued my *actual* toilet in the bathroom clean with your tongue, did you not? Foolish slave, did you really think you were just cleaning up after me? Haha, no, you were cleaning up after everyone who used that toilet! My family, friends… even the plumber who came to fix it before. Horrified? I’d hardly think so, slave, since you’re such a filthy human toilet! Haha… let me tell you what I’ve been eating lately, and how you’re going to eat what I ate after it’s gone through my asshole…and how I’m going to make you eat it AGAIN once it’s come out YOUR ass.
    Now lick my holes, slave. Lick me up and down from my pussy to my asshole, over and over–tongue-fuck my shitter as I touch myself.. do you taste the turd I have up there on the tip of your tongue? Do you like the little toilet paper bits I left waiting for you? Now open wide, slave… you’re going to have a HUGE meal, and I want you to eat it ALL. Don’t leave a single trace–in fact, the next time I see you smile, I don’t even want to see my shit on your teeth.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile