Page 1511 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 51110111411146115011509151015111512151315211561161120112511 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,110 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty talk, masturbation, and BIG pee on puppy pad - - scatshop

Dirty talk, masturbation, and BIG pee on puppy pad - - scatshop

Let me tell you how long i had been holding this pee in… quite a few hours!! I love knowing you are watching me in times like these. I play with my pussy a bit before finally getting the release i had been waiting for
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Bake POOP Brownies And EAT One! - - scatshop

I Bake POOP Brownies And EAT One! - - scatshop

FIRST TIME I EAT MY SHIT ON CAMERA! In the form of poop brownies!! ��
    Watch me shit a MASSIVE load into a bowl and bake a fresh batch of brownies with it! �� One half mix, one half shit! I finger fuck my filthy ass and smear it a bit after, and ask you to clean me up a little before I begin… I tease you the entire time while telling you all about my little secrets and personal touches to make my brownies absolutely scat-tacular! �� Then I throw them in the oven and come back later to show you a whole batch of my delicious poop brownies! They look and smell so good, I even eat one–and tell you about my previous, off-camera eating experiences lately… so this will be the first time ANY of you have ever seen me eat my shit!! I tell you how good it tastes and how you guys better watch out, they’re so good I might just eat them all myself �� Now I see why people are so addicted to my brownies!!
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 849 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Wife Poops - - scatshop

Your Wife Poops - - scatshop

You come home from work and your wife has on some sexy lingerie and is horny. She jokingly tells you she has gas from eating the rest of the lentils. You jump at this opportunity to tell her you like it when she farts. She’s concerned at first and thinks its strange but goes with it. She tells you that if she keeps farting shes going to shit her pants. Several small chunks come out with her bent over the bed. A couple more chunks come out as she’s squirting. You’re a lucky fuckin guy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Talking and Pooping - - scatshop

Talking and Pooping - - scatshop

Hot efro clip where I am talking while I pee and poop, then wipe and flush!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Forrest Dump - - scatshop

Forrest Dump - - scatshop

Pooping outside while hiking on 4 different days! Four poops in this clip. I love pooping outside. Please let me know if you like this and I will film more of my outdoor shits!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dildo Shits n’ Squirting - - scatshop

Dildo Shits n’ Squirting - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com ��
    I show you my winking asshole super close as I poop out some shitty lube from an earlier play session �� Then I take my new suction cup dildo up my ass over the toilet and in the shower. Watch me take it super deep up my ass and reinsert it up my filthy hole again and again! I take a shit over the rim of the bathtub through my red and abused anus before pounding it again, loving and describing the smell of my turds as I do! All this shit smell and anal play is making me super horny, so I pound my pussy and squirt all over my shit, the orgasm is so strong more shit pops out of my aching hole as I cum!!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Constipated! - - scatshop

Constipated! - - scatshop

I have been constipated for days and FINALLY after 17 mins I get a release. legs together poop no ass spreading.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet NASTY Farts, Squirting and Shitting - - scatshop

Wet NASTY Farts, Squirting and Shitting - - scatshop

Without a doubt the NASTIEST wet farts I’ve ever had!! I felt a little gassy before I hit record, but my surprise and shock is totally honest–I had NO idea I had so many blasters inside me! This video is FILLED with nasty fucking farts, and they’re LOUD, too. The longest and loudest one is 6 seconds, I shit you not. Incredibly hot vid, I fart all these nasty wet farts til I feel like I’m gonna die, then pound my pussy with my Gspot dildo til I cum squirting so hard that I actually shit!! Then I fart some more. Dear God, if you’re a fart lover, you need to grab your cock and watch this. Unf.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship That Glory Hole - - scatshop

Worship That Glory Hole - - scatshop

Do you enjoy being a toilet? Do you cower beneath my giant woman glory, and tremble with arousal and fear as my enormous and magnificent towering ass pushes your brown doom out its hole, before falling hundreds of feet and crushing you beneath the weight of my stinky shit? Then you'll enjoy reliving the experience over and over again, as I torture you!��
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 40 s
    Size: 828 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Human toilet for farts - - scatshop

Human toilet for farts - - scatshop

Oh… you’re so nice as my new toilet. Nice to see you here! I wanna use you… like a furniture. This time like a toilet. Cause my toilet is locked I must do it in another way than usually. But I have you! Perfect stupid slave. Finally you will be useful for something. Great. First some rules. First, don’t say nothing. Don’t move. Don’t disturb. I don’t wanna hear any noises. Only my farts are important. Now you’re just piece of fucking sh it. Nothing. Only for my ass. You’re addicted to my loud farts. Do you wanna hear first one? It will be like thunder. Earthquake.
    I am so fucking loud. My farts are stinky like a hell. I don’t wanna stop. I have so much more gas inside. Another one is coming! And this time I have combo of amazing loud and stinky farts. And again… Literally I can’t stop. But this is fine. Cause you’re my toilet. I wanna use you everyday. Right? And good girls sends farts only into toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile