Page 151 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first time using two cameras and its got me excited! This might just be my messiest video yet!
    Watch me strain to fill my pantyhose full with a big firm shit!
    After rubbing it all over my tits its time for me to piss on my chest! So slippery!
    Just a little fingering later and out comes more poo! Thats got me so horny that I finish with a nice strong cum shot! ???
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was missing something dirty and sensual, then I felt horny and decided to play in shit again. In this video Im wearing short jeans and white stocks. You will see how I poop in my pants, how I smear shit over my face, legs, ass, pussy, how I play my pussy with shitty hands. And for sure see me tasting my shitty fingers mhmm. Tell me if you want more stuff from me! ��
    xoxo
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 16 min 18 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge loads right into these cotton panties, right in front of your face. teasing you with my shit.
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ordered my slave to bring me a coffee as I always enjoy one after my breakfast. I notice he has brought me a little sachet of white suger. What a stupid slut. White suger makes me sick!! Im going to teach him a lesson to make sure this never happens again. With him on his knees at my table. I tell him he is going to enjoy the suger. I get the dog bowl and show it to him. This will be his breakfast bowl from now on. The slut is going to have to eat my shit from the bowl every morning until all saches of suger are finished I stand up and remove my panties, then I tell him to make sure the bowl is in place to receive a nice portion of my shit. After filling the bowl. I get my slut to lick my ass clean. Sitting back down I open the saches of suger, and pour them over the top of his breakfast of shit. Hes going to eat all of it. I spoon feed him a couple of mouthfuls, then tell him he MUST finish his breakfast of my shit. I relax and watch my slut until he has emptied his dog bowl of shit. As there is a full box of suger saches to be used up. I order the slut to go and clean his bowl ready for tomorrows breakfast of my shit. Yummy!!
    ITALIAN
    Ho ordinato al mio schiavo di portarmi un caff

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Allys boyfriend has just woken up to find that shes pissed the bed again! And this time, shes not just wet the sheets, but shes pissed all over him too! Theres a big wet patch on his underwear. He wakes her up, pulling the covers off to show her the wet spot on the bed.
    Youve pissed the bed again. Third time this week! And this time you pissed all over me!”
    Ally says that shes very sorry, but her boyfriend isnt going to put up with being pissed on!
    If you are going to act like a baby, Im going to treat you like a baby.” He reaches into the cupboard and pulls out a diaper. Ally looks shocked and tells him that theres no way shes going to wear it, but her boyfriend isnt hearing it. He grabs her and pulls off her panties as she struggles. Shes going to wear the diaper whether she likes it or not!
    Ally gets very mad as he puts the diaper on her, and tries to undo the tapes as he fixes the diaper on nice and tight. He turns Ally over and grabs some ties, then ties poor diapered Ally to the bed! She struggles but hes not having it. He leaves her to think about what shes done.
    You have to untie me. I have to go to the toilet!”
    The toilet is here! Thats why you have a diaper on, sweetie.”
    But Ally doesnt have to pee, shes got to poop and she doesnt want to do it in a diaper! Ally struggles against the ties, wriggling as her tummy starts to ache. She cant hold it any more! Soon a huge poopy is filling up her diaper and to Allys surprise, it actually feels good in there! The big, warm load squishes against the tight diaper and against her ass. She wriggles her ass, squishing the hot poop further and makig the diaper pull nice and tight over her tingling pussy.
    Her boyfriend comes back in and is hit with the smell right away. Hey what are you doing? This is disgusting!” He says. Ally cant hide how horny she is, and keeps rubbing her pussy into the bed. Hes shocked to see how turned on she is, but starts to get a bit horny himself to see Ally being such a dirty girl. He reaches over and presses the load inside her diaper. Your really turned on by this, arent you?” He starts to rub her pussy through the diaper.
    Oh, fuck me,” Ally moans. He tells her to push her ass up in the air. He can see the shit inside her diaper pressing out and he rubs it, pushing the mess around inside. He rips a hole in the messy diaper, revealing the squishy poop inside. He slips his fingers into her dripping pussy. He finds her clit and starts to rub it furiously.
    Oh, Im cumming,” Ally cries, but he stops just before she does. Little Ally still needs to be punished for pissing on him, then making her diaper all dirty. He widens the hole in her diaper and slips his cock inside, sliding it deep inside her throbbing pussy. He starts to fuck her nice and hard and soon shes about to cum again! Just before she does, he pull his cock out. Hes not going to let her get off that easy!
    Turning Ally over, he unties her from the bed. He undoes the diaper, pulling it open to reveal the mess inside. The poopy is pressed all over Allys sexy ass. Look at the big mess inside your diaper,” He says. You are such a dirty girl!”
    He leaves the poopy diaper open, and the big load nestled between her ass cheeks. He cant wait to fuck his dirty girl! He slips his cock in and starts to pound her dirty pussy. Ally is just about to cum when he pulls away. Not yet!
    He pulls the diaper out from under Allys bum, getting a good look at the big poopy there. He fold it and drops in beside the bed, where it lands with a thud the load is that heavy. Flipping Ally over onto her hands and knees, spreading her filthy, poop-smeared ass. He slips inside, loving the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of Allys dirty pussy. He starts to fuck her very hard, pounding against her shitty ass. This time, when Ally starts to cum, he doesnt pull away and it isnt long before shes shaking with the force of her huge orgasm! Who knew that being this dirty could feel so good?
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 23 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The girls shows sport trainer a better way to stay fit. Licking asses and cool down by piss.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 20 min 15 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey you!) Yes, yes you) Look what I have!) I know that you love so I made to you a new premium video on all your favorite pantypopping theme, stunning views, excellent quality, attractive price, and a sea of ??truly exciting content! ) This video you really like, so what are you waiting for !?) Download and enjoy!) I love you stay in touch!)
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was a dirty girl again today, lying on my front on baby mat on the floor, happily coloring in my Hello Kitty book with a big mess in my diaper! It felt all warm and nice on my butt, and the front of my diaper was all pee soaked and soggy around my pussy. I wasnt feeling especially sexy at that point, just very babyish, but when Daddy said it was time to change my diaper, I started to get some tingles!
    I love it when I have to lie on the changing table with my knees pulled back and my legs wide apart while Daddy cleans my dirty bottom. I really feel like a big baby, but the feelings in my pussy are very much those of a naughty big girl! I know it turns him on too, and I love it when he calls me a dirty girl! When he started to unzip his jeans I knew what was coming, and my pussy immediately went all swollen and slippery.
    Then he asked me if I liked being fucked while when Im all dirty! Do I ever! Yes please! What a filthy dirty baby girl I am, with my legs wide apart, my butt covered in poop, just wanting to feel his hard cock inside me!
    Daddy fucked me on the changing table he filled my dirty pussy with his hard cock he rubbed my clit and he touched my nipples he made me cum!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 26 min 26 s
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to play with my toilet slave again and to watch how he is humiliated and suffers my mockeries. Today he will be my toilet and he had to get hungry since I didnt feed him two days. He cleans my shoes and heels by his dirty slave tongue. And I watch that he to gloss licked my footwear. Then I get up over him, so that his face has appeared directly under my ass and slightly sit down over him. Sweet and dense shit leaves my asshole and comes directly to his throat. He swallows each piece of shit and enjoys He is waited by one more portion of a big breakfast and sweet piss from Mistress Emily. Ill spit in his dirty mouth and I will control process of feeding of the slave. If you want to taste delicious breakfast from Mistress Emily, then you must come to me. You are already waited by a portion of my fresh shit.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi, toilet. I'm so glad you're here. I'm preparing your favorite meal tonight. It's my nice, delicious, hot, fresh from my ass, SHIT! Are you excited? You always get excited when I feeding you with my shit. It gets me so horny to do it for you. You know how much I love when you smell it. How much I love watching you eat it. And as reward you get my spit.Then, toilet, I want you to eat it all up for me 🙂
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile