Page 1496 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 4969961396144614861494149514961497149815061546159619962496 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,960 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy - - scatshop

Tampon,Speculum and Filled Pussy - - scatshop

Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [38min]
    [Custom Request]:
    “When you have the last day of menstruation insert a tampon for the whole night.Lie on your back and put on only one rubber glove on the right hand and get a tampon from the pussy.
    Show it close to the camera and say “Eww”,play with pussy with fingers in a dirty glove.Take the speculum and insert into the pussy..show what’s inside close to the camera.Baby i wanna see not only the cervix, but everything inside too.
    I hope inside of you will be dirty
    Take out the speculum from the pussy, put it in the ass.To shit without taking out speculum.Slowly get the speculum out of the ass and show how much shit is inside.Show me how your ass is expanded.Squeeze out the remains of shit.
    Insert a dirty speculum in the pussy,push shit with your fingers.Play with a vibrator through speculum a little.
    Take out the speculum,stuff your pussy with shit and insert a dirty tampon.Push out shit from pussy but wipe your pussy before.Fillers again and push out the shit with tampon.Take a clean speculum and insert it into the pussy.Show the cervix in shit long time.Then put the speculum in the ass and show what’s inside your dirty ass.Again put the speculum into a pussy and show me the cervix again for a long time.In the end I want to cum on your anal rosebud…Do it for me my love”
    xoxox
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Saki Sandwich Poop - - scatshop

Saki Sandwich Poop - - scatshop

An egg sandwich is cooked, eaten, and pooped out, in that order!
    Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Note: EFRO scene begins at apx. 00:05:50.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop! - - scatshop

Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop! - - scatshop

I have been holding in my shit for the past 5 days to make this super hot clip =), watch me as I fill my silky, lacy, nude-colored betsey johnson panties with the most massive load of shit ever! Next I pull off my poo filled panties to have a nice sniff and lick of my stinky ass shit before showing and fingering my shitty ass crack!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back Blowing Ass In Slave’s Stupid Face - - scatshop

Back Blowing Ass In Slave’s Stupid Face - - scatshop

Stupid slave, you can’t resist this PAWG ass, can you? I see you’re still desperate and back for more punishment–although maybe it’s become a reward at this point. Earlier I dropped a shit in front of you for the first time and even made you sniff it– now you can’t seem to stop huffing up this gas attack. Maybe you’re missing the smell of that stinky shit? You can chase after my gas all you want loser, you’re still never getting this ass, just what it’s gonna pass. You like those SHARTS I blow in your face too? Sniff away and thank me for even letting you BREATHE, loser
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Veronica Steam’s fried chicken shit handjob <3 - - scatshop

Veronica Steam’s fried chicken shit handjob <3 - - scatshop

Veronica ate a whole 6 piece last night and didn’t save me any…the only chicken im going to get is from her white ass..and guess what..shes going to use it all to whack my black dick ?
    This greasy chunky handjob was better than actual chicken!
    Check out Veronica’s shop btw! scatshop.com/girls/scat-piss-farts/
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Messy gagging and puke with added anal - - scatshop

Messy gagging and puke with added anal - - scatshop

This video is about lots of deep throat gagging, spitting, messy, slobber, puking and smearing and rubbing it all over my body. Then some large anal plugs for gaping with some anal dildo fucking. Then back to gagging and riding a dong in the while wet from puke and slobber. Very sexy if I say so myself.. At the end I say my slaves creed and small talk with Master.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 52 s
    Size: 1.98 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Load in my Yoga Pants - - scatshop

Load in my Yoga Pants - - scatshop

Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts Sharts! I was extremely bloated so I started doing some ab workouts. The air in my tummy came out in big blasts and then I make a big load in my pants. I don’t let it stop me though I keep doing my stretches lol
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Held in my shit all day long at work just for you! Full Frontal - - scatshop

Held in my shit all day long at work just for you! Full Frontal - - scatshop

I had to go all day but held it til I got home to poop on my puppy pad for you �� Full frontal view of my pretty pink pussy and tight asshole.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 91.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Farts and Butt Play - - scatshop

Cum Farts and Butt Play - - scatshop

I’m a naughty little maid, with dirty holes… filled with cum after getting fucked! I’m so embarrassed for my behavior, but also still horny for more; and cum is spilling out of me! I try to use my butt plug to play, but the cum is pushing out of me in loud farts… every time I gape my ass with my toy, more cum, and more noisey gushing liquids. It’s so white and creamy… Pretty soon there is a huge puddle between my legs that I can’t avoid while I’m trying to pleasure my asshole more
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 39 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toilet slavery - - scatshop

Toilet slavery - - scatshop

Hello. It’s first day of your new life. First day as a human toilet. Welcome. I am Miss Sarah. Your owner. Your everything. From now you will be my furniture. And I wanna use you… Every single day. I wanna make you dirty. Nasty. Stinky. But first – I wanna make pee on you. A lot of pee… Maybe next time I make s… But not now. You’re not ready. Loot at my swollen anus. Huge hemorrhoids. Sweet pink pussy… Do you know what flows from inside? Cum. But not yours. Cum and mucus from pussy. Now you’re just furniture. Dirty toilet for your Goodness. After all I spit on you. On your… face? Huh. I don’t know did you have face. You’re just toilet. So I spit… Many times. Again and again.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile