Page 147 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 47971371451461471481491571972476471147 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im wearing one of my favourite white panty with knitted leg warmers. Streching my body and I show you how flexible I am. Yes Im very flexible and I lift my leg next to my ear. ? I feel really have to poo but before I push out I finger fuck my tight asshole. Oh wow it feels amazing. I got sweaty so much till I fingered myself.First I finger slowly then harder and harder and inside I feel my poo. I slide first one then 2 fingers in my ass and get hard fingering then I poo. Stinky, sticky poo. Keep finger fucking and poo more. You can hear me moaning how much I enjoy my dirty ass. You could hear the sound of my ass, mix poo and my wetness makes sound ? Then pee and push out more poo. My asshole is swollen, from finger fucking. So nice ? Then I lick and clean my dirty, shitty fingers till will be clean. And I show my filthy tounge covered with my shit ? and swallow then. In the final minute I show one more time my dirty ass. Enjoy ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina smears anus chocolate and pooping in mouth
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im again wants to play with my slave-loser. He is already ready, lies on the floor, and can not resist at all. He is very ashamed and feels unpleasant, but he suffers, otherwise I will cruelly beat him for disobedience. I orders him to lie on the floor, then I began to sit on his face and strangle him. He must lick my asshole with tongue round motions until I stop him. After cleaning my ass he open mouth wider and swallow my big stinkey shit. He did not want to eat all my shit but I did not care and I made him swallow it and I spit in his mouth as a rewards. I sat on him and began to piss on his face. He already did not resist at all, but enjoyed the humiliation. You are my personal toilet and must justify your rank and service to your mistress, fucking loser!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Laying on my stomach forces all these nasty farts right out my ass mm, you like them? Stink, dont they? �� I waft them in your face over and over again as you enjoy their stench. That getting you hard, babe? I wiggly my butt and giggle, letting all these booty pops fly.
    Ooh, but I feel like theres something even stinkier in there for you to enjoy still laying on my belly, I press my thighs together and groundhog a thick turdooh, feels good. I push that turd in and out for a while as I taunt you, telling you to start stroking your cock for me and puuuuusssh that fat turd out onto my thighs �� You like watching me poop myself? Good, I want you stroking your cock harder babe, but dont cum til I say you can.
    I piss myself too, for good measure, and Im now completely covered in this fat load, doesnt it smell? You like jerking it to a dirty girl who just soiled herself for you? Before I clean myself up, I want you to cum on my count, babe. I spread my cheeks and give you a peak of how dirty I *really* am Now babe, cum on my count! Three, two, one
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I take my big glass, black rose buttplug and make it on and out my asshole for nice Gaping and Farting, in this video you can hear which sound make my ass and look deep inside my asshole I aslo Poo with big Solid piece of Shit and i show this shit in the end of video ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave has been feeling so hungry lately so its feeding time again! I get him to lay on the floor and shit a big one directly into his filthy mouth. I then force him to eat the rest that fell on the floor and hes loving it!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He shit on me. Right in my face. I got some in my mouth. I felt its taste. I really really liked it. I could not resist and ate a big piece of his shit.” In this part im eat shit and smear+play with shit!
    The second part will be epic dirty blowjob, a little bit fuck in the throat and big cum facial + play with sperm and shit. Check my store for updates and stay tuned!)))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another scat humiliation of my toilet slave. Shitting, peeing, spitting in the mouth.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New simple but very sexy and hot video) Pantypooping using laxatives for best results, smearing my delicious ass, and chest!) What could be better? The video consists of busy action, which will not leave you indifferent) Stay tuned!) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) All what you loved)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a great example of our every day scat play. Hes been out of town, and we havent played in a while, so I held it as long as I possibly could. Turns out, it was worth it! I took a HUGE shit. Three big pushes, right into his waiting mouth.
    We had three cameras going, as well as my own POV. You get to see so much detail and so much action. Every nugget, wrinkle, and crackle is captured in perfect detail.
    After Im done, I decide to say thanks! First, I stuff the pile of turds into his mouth, just to see how big it is. Turns out, its a lot! Then I take a bit, and start stroking his cock. He starts munching down on the shit in his mouth while I give him a shitty handjob, and it doesnt take long before hes gushing cum everywhere.
    This video is 13 minutes of professionally produced filth. You see me shitting from 3 different angles, and theres lots of chewing and swallowing action.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile