Page 145 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 45951351431441451461471551952456451145 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear only my tanned color pantyhose. So tight and sexy, emphasis my long legs and firm ass. Im dancing around, shaking my ass, moving my hips. Actually I was waiting for fitter but Had to poo and pee so much so I thought would be fun making a video till Im waiting for. Till Im dancing showing in the camera my ass close up and starting pee into my pantyhose. Soaking in my hot piss. You can see clearly I pee a lot. Fingering my asshole before I pooping. Then lift up my leg on the kitchen desk and getting nice view to my pussy and asshole through on hoses. I push it so hard my poop. I wanna release it but its coming slowly than I expected. Doesnt matter pushing out into sexy pantyhose my big turd. I love watching when I just fill up with my stinky poo and coming through on material. Tanned going to be brown color. Then I take it off from my ass so you can watch my round messy bum. Still left some poo so pushing again. Then smearing poo, makes my ass dirty with my hand. Smear some poop on my tongue too. �� Sexy poop video with some dancing, peeing and huge pooping with some smearing. Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and Laura take part in this video. We love to play with our own shit. We preparing a shit for slave in bathroom , speak on russian, put a shit on the plate and smear.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The slaves are all lined up lying down on the floor, ready to do her bidding. She goes over to the first one and hits him with her hands before she moves to the next round. She blows her nose on tissue and smears the snot on his face. She goes to the next guy and sits on his face. She makes him eat cunt until she pisses on his face.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 46 min 50 s
    Resolution: 400 x 512
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this load of shit! Its so moist and perfect for smearing! Im going to smear it somewhere very naughty! Im going to stuff this shit up inside of my pussy! I love packing my pussy full of shit! It gets so soft and wet. My shit mixes with my piss and girl cum. My hand slides so easily inside my pussy. I could easily fist my own shitty cunt if I could reach! Do you want to shove your fist in my shit stuffed hole!? I want you to! It feels so good being full of shit and a fist!
    Watch me smear my shit all over my hairy pussy! I moan and talk dirty to you as I masturbate my dirty cunt! I rub my clit and bring myself to an amazing orgasm! Watch me make myself cum buy smearing shit all over my pussy! I love being a filthy shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina did not shit for two days and accumulated a pile of hard shit. Toilet the slave did not expect that today Alina will reward his mouth, with solid shit of two-day aging. Such shit is very difficult to chew and swallow it has a solid consistency and a persistent specific odor.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here you get to watch a 19 year old girl mess herself for the first time in her life. Id been trying to get her to do it for months, and finally one morning she texted me saying she needed to go really bad. I told her she couldnt and was gonna have to hold it. That went back and forth for only twenty minutes before she accepted her fate and pulled out her phone. Now the cinematography on this isnt the best, as she is filming herself but you get some great close ups and audio.
    *The audio on this video can be low so make sure to have the volume up or wear headphones.
    Models: Luckiestdude

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

OMG it was very stresful day at work when I came back to home I felt that I must to poop really quickly. Because someone was in the toilet, I decided to poop in my living room. Just see this rare big shit. I felt really desperate to poop..
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 971 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To shit in the bowl, smear toy, suck, pussy fucking
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear black dress with black transparent panty. I had a lots of water and really had to pee. I decided because the Weather was nice outside and I just pull up my dress and slowly soaking my panty with pee. Nobody catched me Naughty, wet, and outdoor video.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Nikki piss in slaves mouth in the living room later Nikki and Tina Blade piss together on him in the bathroom.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 3 min 33 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile