Page 143 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 43931331411421431441451531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I REALLY HAD TO PEE IN THE VID. I WAS PEEING IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS, FIRST IN SQUATTING THEN BACKWARD ASS UP IN THE AIR THEN FILL UP A GLASS OF MY PEE AND POURING ON MY NAKED BODY THIS HOT, AND YUMMY NECTAR. SMEARING IT AND TALKING TO YOU THEN I SQUIRTING. WATCH MY LITTLE WET PINK PUSSY. FACE SHOWN
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 734 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever thought about what you would do to me if you had me all to yourself?? Tie me up? Use me however you'd like? That's one of my fantasies too.
    Watch as I'm in stuck helplessly in the tub. I've been stripped, given laxative, bound, and gagged. Now all you have to do is watch and wait as I struggle to keep myself from shitting in front of you. I don't want to do it. I cry and beg from behind my gag for you to let me go home. I'm determined to hold my shit..until I finally can't any longer. My stomach hurts as I'm cramped and curled in a ball. I don't know how I ended up like this. Helpless. Forced to do one of my most private things in front of a stranger. Knowing that all my crying and begging isn't doing anything for me. You get off on this. You get off on my humiliation. "You're a sick motherfucker."
    It all ends with me moaning for moreI can take so much moreI want you to destroy me!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear my fave black short jeans in video. I tell you some short story of this pants. I worn 4 years this sexy short and I guess its time to filling with my hot poo and pee. So in one word Destroy them ? I tease you for sure then pull it on half way,show you still clear asshole close up. I know how bad you wanna see my scat filled jeans and its turn you on when you think about it, dont you? Standing position backward to camera I show you my jeans covered ass, start peeing first soak in my yellow nectar this pants. Then I push my poo out so hard on feels its a pretty hard shit this time. I squeeze my short many times during poop just making a big mess in it. Making very Shitty for you. I push out a big turd then I show you my ass, pretty round shit covered asshole. My poo is so stinky, I want you to take a deep breath, in my room its such a stinky shit smell has. I Poop more when I pull my jeans on halfway then put it back on and sitting on the floor and smearing, squeezing my ass to my Shitty jeans. Standing up again and show you close poop filled, dirty,filthy stinky jeans. After then I push it inside out and make a big Smear on my ass during I give you some JOI and encourage you to cum over on my shit covered bum. I know how bad you want stroke that hard dick of yours to my bum. Lets cum for me. ? AT the end I just put it on back this scat filled jeans and I say goodbye maybe next time you can own my dirty short, just if you want it for sure Enjoy it.

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POV pooping with a lot of kinky fun
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina did not shit for 4 days, and on the fifth day she pushed a giant piece of hard shit into my mouth! Before that, she danced and beautifully moved her ass in front of my face. At that moment I could smell her pussy and a faint smell of fart.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This movie is true girl next door” panty pooping. Right from the start Aleisha is looking young and very sexy, as she sleeps on her bed with her butt in a tight pair of jeans. But then shes woken by an urgent phone call, and has to get up, shower and get ready to go in five minutes, even though she explains its impossible. She undresses and has a quick shower, but when she gets back to the bedroom to change, she thinks she can feel the need to poop coming on.
    Nevertheless she continues to get dressed. Watching her get dressed is very sexy, like a reverse strip tease! It shows just how young and sexy Aleisha really is those hard nipples on her pert breasts poking through the fabric of her pink top. Then she decides though that she does indeed really need to poop, and heads back to the bathroom. But from her other movie Alishas Constipation”, we already know that Aleisha has always had a bit of a problem with the toilet from when she was young. She decides instead that it would be quicker if she just did it in her panties instead!
    Stepping into the shower cubicle she bends over and pushes, easily filling her panties with a lovely firm load of poop, nestled snugly between her butt cheeks, and making a nice bulge in the back of her lacy white panties. After checking out what shes done, she pulls her panties back up and pushes again. A little bit more poop comes out, but also a quick spurt of pee which runs between her legs and off the poop bulge. Then she takes her panties off, and we watch more poop sliding out of her butt, as well as a stream of pee running right down the poop and off the tip!
    Oh dear! Aleisha is supposed to be somewhere in a hurry and now she pooped her panties. She should have realized what that would mean a tingling pussy and an insatiable need to masturbate! She cant help it if she poops herself then she has to cum, theres no other way! She puts her dirty panties back on, and even fills them up again with the poop that has escaped, and starts to rub herself and get messy. She fingers her clit and mashes the poop in her panties against her butt. Check out the part where she pushes her butt up and down against the shower screen, smearing poop all over it!
    Now she is seriously horny and theres no turning back. She crouches in the shower cubicle, holding the hem of her pink top in her mouth to expose her perfect breasts, and then just goes for it fingers feverishly working their magic between her spread legs. The close ups reveal just how much of a total mess shes in. But coming once is not enough she wants more! (Girls are lucky that way!)
    She stands up with her butt to the camera what a sight! The back of her panties look absolutely wonderful. Then she sits down in the corner with her legs apart and her butt on the poopy mess, and goes for it again, reaching a more intense orgasm than the first. Then of course she has to clean I dont think shes going to make her appointment!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The mouth of the toilet slave is full. Lady Missy does not like it when a toilet slave can not swallow her shit. She starts to give him strict instructions that he should chew and swallow the soft pile of shit. She takes a spoon and put the the shit into his mouth. Then Lady Missy use foil to gag him before she go out with her girlfriend and llet the toilet slave alone.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina sweetly pooping a 3-day constipation with fart in mouth of a slave

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina remembered her childhood and wanted to play. She suddenly wanted to feel like a little girl again!

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Real close up, extreme closeup view to my asshole. At the beginning I show off my pussy and tits then on my side you can get nice view to my beautiful ass. Puckering for you. I have already a lil shit around my asshole because I fart a big one before I started to film ? I keep puckering and my poo really want to comes out but I hold it back. A bit desperation. Then I let it go and you get a pretty nice close up view to my asshole through in the video. You can hear me fart too. During pooping I pee. My asshole is swollen but I still love it so much ?

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile